PDA

View Full Version : The BR article on the Green Bay Packers Rodgers-McCarthy fued is a good read

Irondawg
04-05-2019, 11:01 AM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2828649-what-happened-in-green-bay

StarkVegasSteve
04-05-2019, 11:26 AM
Great read. Just reinforces my belief that Rodgers is probably the biggest d***** in the league, but he wins so people just live with it.

parabrave
04-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Wonder what Danica thinks of his biggest d&*(

BeardoMSU
04-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Great read. Just reinforces my belief that Rodgers is probably the biggest d***** in the league, but he wins so people just live with it.

He's definitely a strange dude. Isn't he voluntarily estranged from his family, too?

Apparently banging Olivia Munn has its drawbacks...

StarkVegasSteve
04-05-2019, 01:01 PM
He's definitely a strange dude. Isn't he voluntarily estranged from his family, too?

Apparently banging Olivia Munn has its drawbacks...

Yep, he's cut off all contact with his family. I know Jordan Rodgers has been very vocal about it in the past. It all started around the time he started dating Olivia Munn. I still remember him celebrating in the stands in Oxford when Vandy beat Ole Miss Jordan's senior year.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-05-2019, 01:20 PM

I think the same would’ve been said about Jordan if social media was around during his time. I think it says more about MCCarthy than anything.

Glad we could pay Getsy for a year so he could get out...

ZedFedder
04-05-2019, 01:37 PM
I know Jordan and the other brother blasted him hard when the wildfires were happening in Cali. He put out a video about donating for relief, Jordan quoted it on Twitter and said something to the effect that he hadn't even checked on his parents who live there.

War Machine Dawg
04-05-2019, 01:49 PM
If you like football, this is one helluva read. I read it yesterday. My personal opinion: It's 60/40 Rodgers being an ass, but there's plenty of blame on both sides. The whole thing is absurd. Unless Rodgers is willing to focus that massive chip on his shoulder, he'll forever be the QB who couldn't win with an absurd surrounding cast. That passive aggressive streak is the real problem, though. Surrounding yourself with people who are an echo chamber to reinforce what you think is never helpful.

RocketDawg
04-05-2019, 01:51 PM

Best I can tell, you summed him up correctly.