PDA

View Full Version : Bell has been rung....

Hambone
04-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Who is it?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-03-2019, 08:26 PM
2021 WR Deion Smith from Provine. Huge get. Kid already has 5-6 SEC offers. Top 5 kid instate next year & will be a 4* kid easily.

Leroy Jenkins
04-03-2019, 08:30 PM
From under Shae Hodge no less. Little surprised to hear that.***

Homedawg
04-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Course ole miss is still evaluating him I'm sure ��

Ifyouonlyknew
04-03-2019, 08:31 PM
From under Shae Hodge no less. Little surprised to hear that.

Shay doesn't have the control on these kids that most think he has.

Todd4State
04-03-2019, 08:32 PM

Espy worries me far more to be honest.

parabrave
04-03-2019, 08:40 PM

Well since OM has gone from bombs away to ground it out and we are going to bombs away we should be getting the receivers now.

Homedawg
04-03-2019, 08:43 PM
Well since OM has gone from bombs away to ground it out and we are going to bombs away we should be getting the receivers now.

Better complete some first. And they've thrown it downfield way more than us. Just a fact.

Jack Lambert
04-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Espy worries me far more to be honest.

We need to be. I like to know who is paying for all these kids to go there.

HoopsDawg
04-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Better complete some first. And they've thrown it downfield way more than us. Just a fact.

Need to force feed Guidry 800 yards this year just so we have something to show to these receivers.

parabrave
04-03-2019, 09:23 PM

Well since they have already stated they were going to a Rich Rod triple option off, since they hired the guy, they won't be passing the ball very much in the future. Jomo has stated that he wants the off predicated on the "Big Play" scenario we should be more attractive to the big Wideouts in the future.

HoopsDawg
04-03-2019, 09:31 PM

By the way Homedawg, since you argued with me every time I said it, I hope you see now why I wanted Dontario Drummond. Have you seen our depth chart at WR this spring on the outside? Both Paul and Steve now saying we should have taken another Juco.

1bigdawg
04-03-2019, 09:54 PM

Positive thinking**

Todd4State
04-03-2019, 10:26 PM
Well since they have already stated they were going to a Rich Rod triple option off, since they hired the guy, they won't be passing the ball very much in the future. Jomo has stated that he wants the off predicated on the "Big Play" scenario we should be more attractive to the big Wideouts in the future.

That's honestly why I was a little surprised that Mingo went there.

And I know a lot of people are like "but we should have just run the ball"- but at the same time we have to show recruits that we are willing to at least try to pass the ball otherwise people will just say that we're full of it to the recruits and back it up with stats.

Todd4State
04-03-2019, 10:27 PM

Well, the Espy's are just the middle men.

Jarius
04-03-2019, 10:27 PM

Well they won?t be with their current setup. They actually have Plumlee as the 2nd team qb with a plan on using him in packages this this year. They are about to look a lot more like us going forward.

DCdawg
04-04-2019, 07:23 AM

https://twitter.com/ESPN3ALLDAY/status/1110973120083566593?s=20

Ari Gold
04-04-2019, 07:39 AM
Well they won?t be with their current setup. They actually have Plumlee as the 2nd team qb with a plan on using him in packages this this year. They are about to look a lot more like us going forward.

If Plumlee is already listed as their #2 QB and hasnt even enrolled in school yet , then they are going to be even worse than I thought ..

BuckyIsAB****
04-04-2019, 10:17 AM
2021 WR Deion Smith from Provine. Huge get. Kid already has 5-6 SEC offers. Top 5 kid instate next year & will be a 4* kid easily.

One of the best players in the State. Our best WR commit in a long time. I've seen him at 7 on 7 and this kid is for real

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-04-2019, 10:31 AM

So kids can't want to go to OM? IF they go there, it's because they are getting paid? Really? They aren't exactly tearing it up in recruiting.

Johnson85
04-04-2019, 10:45 AM
So kids can't want to go to OM? IF they go there, it's because they are getting paid? Really? They aren't exactly tearing it up in recruiting.

I think he was referring to the training camp or whatever Espy is involved with?

Homedawg
04-04-2019, 10:54 AM
By the way Homedawg, since you argued with me every time I said it, I hope you see now why I wanted Dontario Drummond. Have you seen our depth chart at WR this spring on the outside? Both Paul and Steve now saying we should have taken another Juco.

I think you've got the wrong person about Drummond. I'm sure we've argued, but I didn't about him. Don't think I even had a take on the matter honestly.

tcdog70
04-04-2019, 11:19 AM

I asked one of our Coaches about DD and He said he was too slow. But His JUCO numbers make Guidry's look silly. DD also does't drop balls.

Todd4State
04-04-2019, 12:40 PM
https://twitter.com/ESPN3ALLDAY/status/1110973120083566593?s=20

That's interesting.

Dan ain't recruiting here anymore for sure!

DCdawg
04-04-2019, 01:55 PM
That's interesting.

Dan ain't recruiting here anymore for sure!

I don't have any context on that relationship, but CJM doesn't appear to just take no for an answer.

timotheus
04-04-2019, 03:29 PM
We need more of these signees who are also recruited by SEC schools. That's the only way to improve yearly.

RougeDawg
04-04-2019, 10:40 PM

Well let?s give the Espy family credit. They learned all of their dirty tricks from one of the most corrupt families in the history of our nation. When you learn how to be that slimy, you are difficult to catch.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-04-2019, 11:37 PM
Course ole miss is still evaluating him I'm sure ��

I don?t understand this evaluation bs. Why would they not offer some of these kids? Especially while the rest of the country is!

Todd4State
04-04-2019, 11:51 PM
Well let?s give the Espy family credit. They learned all of their dirty tricks from one of the most corrupt families in the history of our nation. When you learn how to be that slimy, you are difficult to catch.

His Dad got caught going to Super Bowl 25 which was a scandal at that time. I know of that family well being from Madison and seeing Espy with Moorhead if honestly the most shocking thing I have seen in awhile. He was all up with XenaReb at the time when he was in high school.

Todd4State
04-04-2019, 11:52 PM
I don?t understand this evaluation bs. Why would they not offer some of these kids? Especially while the rest of the country is!

It's Ole Miss spin to not make themselves look bad. And it's very obvious.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-04-2019, 11:57 PM
It's Ole Miss spin to not make themselves look bad. And it's very obvious.

Man everybody does that but why drag their feet on an obviously valuable prospect? They did that last season too. Have you ever seen that before?

Todd4State
04-05-2019, 12:00 AM
Man everybody does that but why drag their feet on an obviously valuable prospect? They did that last season too. Have you ever seen that before?

MSU and Mingo last year?

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-05-2019, 12:10 AM
MSU and Mingo last year?

No Luke and several recruits last year and another this year. Sorry I can’t remember their names. He is waiting to offer these guys while they are pilling up offers from several other big name schools. I get it if they aren’t that good but damn Bama and Uga offering these guys and they’re not good enough for OM? WTF?

timotheus
04-05-2019, 06:45 AM
you being a reb do understand the "flip" is all the rave in sharkland.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-05-2019, 08:02 AM
you being a reb do understand the "flip" is all the rave in sharkland.

I have to admit that is nice especially if it is a big recruit.
So you’re saying that Luke is not offering someone so that he can flip them later? I don’t think that is the case. They are talking about evaluations. I don’t know what the reason really is but it’s frustrating not understanding the why.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-05-2019, 08:04 AM

OM was his 1st offer I believe. Home Dawg was just giving 1 of the many OM excuses their recruiting guys use when they miss on a kid.

Pennywise
04-05-2019, 08:32 AM
If Plumlee is already listed as their #2 QB and hasnt even enrolled in school yet , then they are going to be even worse than I thought ..

Their starter is talented, but a head case (sound familiar?). But I didn't realize Plumlee was already penciled in as the automatic backup. Who else will be throwing in their spring game for them?

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-05-2019, 08:38 AM
OM was his 1st offer I believe. Home Dawg was just giving 1 of the many OM excuses their recruiting guys use when they miss on a kid.

My bad. I thought he was referring to them saying that they are holding off on offering a kid because of evaluation.

Ari Gold
04-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Even tho 2021 is a LONG time away especially in the recruiting cycle , this is a huge pick up for CJM and the staff. Again shows how much emphasis and how well this guy gets it when it comes to recruiting.
Kid will be a top 3 player in the state in 2021 which is shaping up to have some possible big time players

Jarius
04-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Their starter is talented, but a head case (sound familiar?). But I didn't realize Plumlee was already penciled in as the automatic backup. Who else will be throwing in their spring game for them?

Yes, Plumlee is not on campus and they are already telling him they want to use him in packages this year because he is the only guy they will have on campus that can really run what Rodriguez wants to run.

BuckyIsAB****
04-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Even tho 2021 is a LONG time away especially in the recruiting cycle , this is a huge pick up for CJM and the staff. Again shows how much emphasis and how well this guy gets it when it comes to recruiting.
Kid will be a top 3 player in the state in 2021 which is shaping up to have some possible big time players

Ive seen him and I think he can be better than Mingo.

HoopsDawg
04-05-2019, 06:50 PM
Ive seen him and I think he can be better than Mingo.

I'm still pissed about Mingo. He would be starting opposite Guidry or 2nd string at the very least. We were such a great spot for him.

BuckyIsAB****
04-05-2019, 06:55 PM
I'm still pissed about Mingo. He would be starting opposite Guidry or 2nd string at the very least. We were such a great spot for him.

It is what it is. I promise there weren't many who wanted him here more than me but its over and done with. Deion is for real. Has a good relationship with Will Rogers too

HoopsDawg
04-05-2019, 07:26 PM
It is what it is. I promise there weren't many who wanted him here more than me but its over and done with. Deion is for real. Has a good relationship with Will Rogers too

Is it over? I didn't realize that. thanks for letting me know.

BuckyIsAB****
04-05-2019, 09:13 PM
Is it over? I didn't realize that. thanks for letting me know.

No problem man let me know anything else I can help you with