PDA

View Full Version : When Auburn sells its soul it always seems to work out for them...

maroonmania
03-31-2019, 03:53 PM
won a football NC buying up Cam Newton and now gets to a Final Four by hiring slimy Bruce Pearl.

Todd4State
03-31-2019, 04:10 PM
The lesson here is maybe we should sell our soul more and not take the high road as much.

msstate7
03-31-2019, 04:13 PM
The lesson here is maybe we should sell our soul more and not take the high road as much.

Well there is that guy named pitino our there...

Never happen

maroonmania
03-31-2019, 04:26 PM

Bracky would have to be carried out of his office in a coffin first.

Sparrows2
03-31-2019, 04:30 PM
I am a great believer that two type of people should never cheat
Stupid people because of obvious reasons
Honest people because they don’t know how and they feel bad about it

I don’t which we are but history from bob Tyler to Jackie sherrill says we are one of the two

Todd4State
03-31-2019, 04:40 PM
I am a great believer that two type of people should never cheat
Stupid people because of obvious reasons
Honest people because they don’t know how and they feel bad about it

I don’t which we are but history from bob Tyler to Jackie sherrill says we are one of the two

I'm about 99% sure we are Honest people.

I'm also 99% sure that Ole Miss is in the stupid people category as well.

Todd4State
03-31-2019, 04:41 PM
Bracky would have to be carried out of his office in a coffin first.

I could make a funny comment about that which would be classless and morbid so I'm just going to say he can retire and it will be the same difference.

TUSK
03-31-2019, 10:17 PM
I could make a funny comment about that which would be classless and morbid so I'm just going to say he can retire and it will be the same difference.

LOL.... That cracked me up for some reason...

MCsMGs
04-01-2019, 09:55 AM

No thanks...

MidTNDawg
04-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Satan would have everyone believe this.

Dawg2003
04-02-2019, 06:58 AM
What did Bruce Pearl do that was so bad he should be banished from ever working as a coach again?

msstate7
04-02-2019, 07:09 AM
What did Bruce Pearl do that was so bad he should be banished from ever working as a coach again?

Signed on at auburn... a school our fanbase is pretty jealous of

Duckdog
04-02-2019, 09:07 AM
#GreasyPearl

MidTNDawg
04-02-2019, 08:56 PM
Really? Nothing

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-03-2019, 12:07 AM
won a football NC buying up Cam Newton and now gets to a Final Four by hiring slimy Bruce Pearl.

Come now. You know full well everybody buys players. EVERYBODY.

Ari Gold
04-03-2019, 08:53 AM

Ask Chuck Person

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Signed on at auburn... a school our fanbase is pretty jealous of

This^^

BayouDawg
04-03-2019, 10:27 AM
There comes a time when everyone must pay the piper

Sparrows2
04-03-2019, 12:13 PM

This is a lie by exaggeration

Not everyone hires strippers to come to recruit parties
Not everyone pays a kids high school coach $200k
Not everyone pays a kids dad the requested $120k

Probably everyone has the odd rogue booster who slips someone a $50
The things above don’t happen unless the school is so corrupt it, that it feels it can’t win without turning a blind eye to massive cheating

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-03-2019, 12:47 PM

The things above don?t happen unless the school is so corrupt it, that it feels it can?t win without turning a blind eye to massive cheating

Everyone pays players without exception.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-03-2019, 01:20 PM

The things above don?t happen unless the school is so corrupt it, that it feels it can?t win without turning a blind eye to massive cheating

It used to be a $100 handshake but I believe they have turned into a $500-$1000 handshake. It certainly has at bama uga and osu anyway.

timotheus
04-03-2019, 01:35 PM
sniff around and i bet u unearth a few things

Dawg2003
04-03-2019, 01:53 PM
I find this pearl clutching to be tiresome. I'm not really interested in being some bastion of morality in the recruiting and hiring coaches world. It's a little dramatic to pretend that Pearl has committed some crime for which he must be banished to the ends of the earth and not allowed to matriculate in polite society again.

Dawg2003
04-03-2019, 02:03 PM

If we don't have some kind of bagman, then we're dumber than I thought. I mean, it might be some old, bedraggled bagman that limps around on one foot and carries a torn up duffel bag, but surely we have one.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-03-2019, 02:49 PM
If we don't have some kind of bagman, then we're dumber than I thought. I mean, it might be some old, bedraggled bagman that limps around on one foot and carries a torn up duffel bag, but surely we have one.

It?s amazing what is spent on athletes. If they start paying these guys legitimately they?re going to go on strike for lack of pay.

timotheus
04-03-2019, 02:54 PM
u must have some direct knowledge of the goings on up north I assume?

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-03-2019, 07:10 PM
u must have some direct knowledge of the goings on up north I assume?

And down south

TUSK
04-04-2019, 10:47 AM
It used to be a $100 handshake but I believe they have turned into a $500-$1000 handshake. It certainly has at bama uga and osu anyway.

If you have information, contact www.RECcompliance.com... otherwise, don’t slander these fine, young men........

timotheus
04-04-2019, 12:15 PM
And down south

then decide which one you are recruiting for

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-04-2019, 01:45 PM
then decide which one you are recruiting for

I?m not a recruiter. I simply don?t hide from facts.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-04-2019, 01:49 PM
If you have information, contact www.RECcompliance.com... otherwise, don’t slander these fine, young men........
Ugh! Well played.

Sparrows2
04-04-2019, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG;1090799]I?m not a recruiter. I simply don?t hide from

I feel like this entire thread validated my premise that honest people nor stupid people should cheat

The fact you choose to come on a MSU message board to proclaim your inside knowledge should forever close this issue

MSU shouldn’t cheat

timotheus
04-04-2019, 03:26 PM
He only has rumor and innuendo. I mean unless he's the guy who drove chris Jones the Gin that night........and I seriously doubt that is who this guy is.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-04-2019, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG;1090799]I?m not a recruiter. I simply don?t hide from

I feel like this entire thread validated my premise that honest people nor stupid people should cheat

The fact you choose to come on a MSU message board to proclaim your inside knowledge should forever close this issue

MSU shouldn?t cheat

It?s not inside knowledge it?s common knowledge.
If you sincerely think that there is a power five team or group of five team for that matter that doesn?t pay players then you are beyond help. I?m fairly certain that you know and have heard of payments all around the sec.
If you?re not cheating then you?re in last place.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-04-2019, 11:34 PM
He only has rumor and innuendo. I mean unless he's the guy who drove chris Jones the Gin that night........and I seriously doubt that is who this guy is.

Yeah that?s an easy leap to make I suppose. An OM fan driving Chris Jones around.
Dude I?m not enough of an a$$hole to name specifics about something like that.

timotheus
04-05-2019, 06:54 AM
Glad you admitted you are a shark(or whatever that thang is) fan. and it's funny for you to deny what my shark friends(although they were bear fans then) actually admitted in plain site. For the record, he was offered the same "services" that the potential recruits enjoyed. So then since you want to dance around the edge here, I assume you are aware of boosters leaving the grove on game day to go shake hands with recruits who were there on OV's? Funny how this never was unearthed in the ncaa colonoscopy ain't it.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-05-2019, 07:54 AM
Glad you admitted you are a shark(or whatever that thang is) fan. and it's funny for you to deny what my shark friends(although they were bear fans then) actually admitted in plain site. For the record, he was offered the same "services" that the potential recruits enjoyed. So then since you want to dance around the edge here, I assume you are aware of boosters leaving the grove on game day to go shake hands with recruits who were there on OV's? Funny how this never was unearthed in the ncaa colonoscopy ain't it.

Fantastic detective work on discovering that I?m an OM fan. What gave it away? The fact that I admitted it in my post or that it is in my username? Either way great job!
I don?t know what in the hell you are talking about me denying. Maybe you can get someone to help you to put that statement or question into a coherent sentence and get back to me.
I don?t think it?s funny at all that the ncaa didn?t uncover everything we did. I don?t have words enough to express how relieved I was that they didn?t uncover everything.

timotheus
04-05-2019, 10:31 AM
I bet you are proud. Especially when your boosters did this in plain view. If u don't have anything but blind speculation then I suggest u chill a bit. I can say that the sky is pink at my house but it would be purely speculative with no proof. You understood my statement. I can tell you did and I'm glad you're a punctuation expert. Coherent enuf? A shark. I'm still laughing.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-05-2019, 10:55 AM
I bet you are proud. Especially when your boosters did this in plain view. If u don't have anything but blind speculation then I suggest u chill a bit. I can say that the sky is pink at my house but it would be purely speculative with no proof. You understood my statement. I can tell you did and I'm glad you're a punctuation expert. Coherent enuf? A shark. I'm still laughing.

Wow! Timothy it would be to your best interest to wear a helmet when you leave the protection of your home.

timotheus
04-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Shark just a shark I am too old to participate in your childish drivel you have no facts or specific information

Homedawg
04-05-2019, 11:55 AM

Maybe if you saved some of yours you could afford to buy a ticket at the Dude instead of coming on here asking for cheap tickets. Not even sure why you are still allowed on here. You are a rebel, there is no dog in you.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Maybe if you saved some of yours you could afford to buy a ticket at the Dude instead of coming on here asking for cheap tickets. Not even sure why you are still allowed on here. You are a rebel, there is no dog in you.

Are you in a habit of asking for expensive tickets? If so and you can afford that then good for you. I can?t so I want cheap tickets. There was a lady on here that told me how to get those and I thanked her. Why the hate?
I came peacefully because I have a child about to attend here. I felt like it would be the right thing to do to try and support MSU athletics since I enjoy sports.
Are you that insecure that you can?t accept someone trying to come be a part of your fan base?
I don?t do the hate thing between OM and MSU. I?ve said on an OM board several times that I would welcome any opposing fans just as long as they didn?t start stupid stuff because of hatred. If you feel that your life is incomplete without hating someone over a game that 18-22 year olds play then hate away man. It will not change the fact that my child is getting paid to go to state and that I will be in the stands cheering for MSU except when we play OM. Deal with it.

Homedawg
04-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Are you in a habit of asking for expensive tickets? If so and you can afford that then good for you. I can?t so I want cheap tickets. There was a lady on here that told me how to get those and I thanked her. Why the hate?
I came peacefully because I have a child about to attend here. I felt like it would be the right thing to do to try and support MSU athletics since I enjoy sports.
Are you that insecure that you can?t accept someone trying to come be a part of your fan base?
I don?t do the hate thing between OM and MSU. I?ve said on an OM board several times that I would welcome any opposing fans just as long as they didn?t start stupid stuff because of hatred. If you feel that your life is incomplete without hating someone over a game that 18-22 year olds play then hate away man. It will not change the fact that my child is getting paid to go to state and that I will be in the stands cheering for MSU except when we play OM. Deal with it.

You don't want to be a part of our fan base. You asked for tickets for the state ole miss game. And I'm so sorry you don't like it that I have zero desire to ever sell you a ticket. If you want one go on stub hub and pay the going rate. And for the life of me, I can't understand why you are here. I get it your child is going to state, congrats. If you don't want to be criticized or have paper thin skin you are probably in the wrong place.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-05-2019, 04:44 PM
You don't want to be a part of our fan base. You asked for tickets for the state ole miss game. And I'm so sorry you don't like it that I have zero desire to ever sell you a ticket. If you want one go on stub hub and pay the going rate. And for the life of me, I can't understand why you are here. I get it your child is going to state, congrats. If you don't want to be criticized or have paper thin skin you are probably in the wrong place.
Why would I ask a MSU board for tickets to an OM MSU game that?s going to take place in Oxford? And you let me worry about where I spend my money tough guy.
I feel like there?s several things that you can?t figure out.
The question is why do you feel the need to criticize a perfect stranger?
I have every intention of showing support to MSU regardless of dickheads like you.
Have a great day.
Why would you discourage people from becoming a state fan?

timotheus
04-05-2019, 11:12 PM
there u go. showing your ole miss heritage better than anybody else attitude. You wouldn't even consider speaking as such in person and we all know it. You have no grounds to call anyone a name as you just did. I pray for your soul and the rest of you so called experts in your own mind up in oxford. You do have a personal problem sir(term used loosely) Where will u be seated next weekend at the dude? WE've gotta meet up.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-05-2019, 11:30 PM
there u go. showing your ole miss heritage better than anybody else attitude. You wouldn't even consider speaking as such in person and we all know it. You have no grounds to call anyone a name as you just did. I pray for your soul and the rest of you so called experts in your own mind up in oxford. You do have a personal problem sir(term used loosely) Where will u be seated next weekend at the dude? WE've gotta meet up.

GA left field as close to the fence as I can get. Maroon t shirt and ole Miss hat.

Homedawg
04-05-2019, 11:36 PM
Why would I ask a MSU board for tickets to an OM MSU game that?s going to take place in Oxford? And you let me worry about where I spend my money tough guy.
I feel like there?s several things that you can?t figure out.
The question is why do you feel the need to criticize a perfect stranger?
I have every intention of showing support to MSU regardless of dickheads like you.
Have a great day.
Why would you discourage people from becoming a state fan?

Because the first post I ever read from you was you saying I wan to come to the state ole miss game and I want cheap tickets and I'll be mr nice guy and wear Mc stuff. So maybe I am a dickhead but you won't get my tickets and shouldn't be on this board. But continue your 100 handshakes to promote the rebels while some other person like you wants good seats. But it won't be me. Thanks

ETA I'm not discouraging people from being state fans. I'm discouraging ole miss people like yourself to keep to their own board or better yet buy tickets at going rate. Our own fans have a hard enough time Getting them. Much less pricks like you.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
04-05-2019, 11:43 PM
Because the first post I ever read from you was you saying I wan to come to the state ole miss game and I want cheap tickets and I'll be mr nice guy and wear Mc stuff. So maybe I am a dickhead but you won't get my tickets and shouldn't be on this board. But continue your 100 handshakes to promote the rebels while some other person hooks you hone good seats. But it won't be me. Thanks

Wait if we’re going to meet I need you to sell me a ticket. Cheap.