PDA

View Full Version : This whole baseball program.........

West Tn Dawg
03-30-2019, 04:56 PM
should be ashamed of this shit show! They owe the fans an apology!!!!!

Cloak
03-30-2019, 05:00 PM
Slow your roll man. We aren't going to win every series this year. We lost a series to a mediocre LSU team. We will be OK

MrKotter
03-30-2019, 05:01 PM
Hire a lard ass shitty coach then this is what you get.

RezDog7
03-30-2019, 05:03 PM

But last week he was the best coach evah. You people kill me with your game by game emotions.

Cloak
03-30-2019, 05:07 PM
But last week he was the best coach evah. You people kill me with your game by game emotions.

This melt is really over dramatic. We lost a series.. will lose more before the season is up. Relax guys

BrunswickDawg
03-30-2019, 05:15 PM
This melt is really over dramatic. We lost a series.. will lose more before the season is up. Relax guys

Shocked I haven't seen "it's not that we lost, it's HOW we lost" comments yet. (Eye roll emoji)

DownwardDawg
03-30-2019, 05:23 PM

Dude........

CadaverDawg
03-30-2019, 05:25 PM

I'm unhappy with today and yesterday, but this seems to be a bit over the top

CadaverDawg
03-30-2019, 05:27 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpjpXMFPshSYGLm/giphy.gif

Skydawg1
03-30-2019, 05:29 PM
Our 5th loss. At the end of March.

Cooterpoot
03-30-2019, 05:29 PM
West TN, go take a ride in your Bronco and drink a few beers. It’ll be ok.

Saltydog
03-30-2019, 05:30 PM

You left out a few things. The melt is in part due to the fact that we didn't just lose a series, we got the eff beat out of us and have some weaknesses that are beginning to be exploited in league play. That's the concern, not merely that we're losing a series to a very mediocre LSU team (which in and of itself is bad enough).

gravedigger
03-30-2019, 05:35 PM

Good to see fans being reasonable. Cause everyone knows that just like football a couple of bad losses and the season is over. I mean, it seems like months since we made it to Omaha.

If only there were some glimmer of hope......

IMissJack
03-30-2019, 05:40 PM
This thread is a little over the top, but I am really disappointed in our defensive performance. It seems our players have not spent a lot of time on the fundamentals of fielding.

Dildoes
03-30-2019, 05:42 PM
What’s it like being functionally retarded

Dawg2003
03-30-2019, 05:49 PM
The problem is that for too long, we were concerned about attendance records instead of winning NCs. I think that can change under Cohen though.

MarketingBully
03-30-2019, 06:09 PM

This is way over the top. I think he coached a poor game today but you can’t argue with 24-5 overall. It’s baseball. Our next two series are against Tennessee and Alabama. We will bounce back.

BayouDawg
03-30-2019, 06:14 PM
We got swept at home to A&M in 2016 on SBW. We still won the regular season title that year. We alright

Dawgcap
03-30-2019, 06:31 PM
Hate this fan base that believes we are better every game. Now we shit on the team after a bad weekend but yet what were thought process at this time last year. Melt all y’all want but your not a solution your a problem! Trust through a tough week or 2

gravedigger
03-30-2019, 06:40 PM
The problem is that for too long, we were concerned about attendance records instead of winning NCs. I think that can change under Cohen though.

That was never the case. The team has always been about winning. How much we won dictated the size of the crowd. Our team never once traded success for attendance.

ZedFedder
03-30-2019, 06:43 PM
Y’all are insane.

Homedawg
03-30-2019, 06:46 PM

Youve been nominated. Congrats.

Homedawg
03-30-2019, 06:49 PM
This thread is a little over the top, but I am really disappointed in our defensive performance. It seems our players have not spent a lot of time on the fundamentals of fielding.

While we sucked and hard to argue that. The fact is these guys spend so much time doing just that you can't even imagine. Literally no clue.

Dawgcap
03-30-2019, 06:52 PM
Funny thing is if we catch fire these same assholes will claim to be fans!

BrunswickDawg
03-30-2019, 06:52 PM
Shocked I haven't seen "it's not that we lost, it's HOW we lost" comments yet. (Eye roll emoji)

You left out a few things. The melt is in part due to the fact that we didn't just lose a series, we got the eff beat out of us and have some weaknesses that are beginning to be exploited in league play. That's the concern, not merely that we're losing a series to a very mediocre LSU team (which in and of itself is bad enough).

There it is!

Dawgcap
03-30-2019, 07:10 PM
Have y’all ever thought that they whipped our ass because they were better this weekend. See some of y’all want to place blame but you don’t want to acknowledge a team with something to prove. We had a let down against a team that as good as we are. We are talented but guess what we have weaknesses and they exploited them. They have weaknesses and we did a poor job of exploiting them. Love this team but we are a team that will come to earth. We are really good but to think we walk on the field and our guaranteed a win is a joke. Love this team but I get so embarrassed by a fan base that thinks we are guaranteed Omaha much less a top 5 in the SEC. Catch fire at the right time but don’t shit on a team just yet. Your expectations are unrealistic in the world of college baseball

LC Dawg
03-30-2019, 07:16 PM
My company just merged with a company from Baton Rouge. Monday's conference call is going to ****ing suck. I realize this team doesn't owe me anything but I hope they go to Omaha and win it to make this up to me.

West Tn Dawg
03-30-2019, 07:21 PM

Not saying I'm not an asshole, and have been a fan for 50 years, can't see that changing. Still doesn't take away how bad we sucked the last two games!!!!

CadaverDawg
03-30-2019, 07:46 PM

They are fans. Fans that take losses too hard and too emotionally. Kinda like how you take their comments. Just tell the few overreactors to chill and then move on. It's such a small % of our fan base, yet y'all spend pages and pages of threads talking about how big of "melters" they are. Just let em vent, tell em they're acting dramatic, and move on

Dildoes
03-30-2019, 08:02 PM
They are fans. Fans that take losses too hard and too emotionally. Kinda like how you take their comments. Just tell the few overreactors to chill and then move on. It's such a small % of our fan base, yet y'all spend pages and pages of threads talking about how big of "melters" they are. Just let em vent, tell em they're acting dramatic, and move on
That small % has a voice now thanks to the Internet, unfortunately. Our job is to point out how ****ing low IQ they are

Dildoes
03-30-2019, 08:03 PM
This is one series loss against a very talented LSU team that is starting to figure things out. We Are Fine

CadaverDawg
03-30-2019, 08:03 PM
That small % has a voice now thanks to the Internet, unfortunately. Our job is to point out how ****ing low IQ they are

Ha

yjnkdawg
03-30-2019, 11:32 PM

More like inning to inning for a few on here.