PDA

View Full Version : Andy Cannizzaro

Randolph Dupree
03-29-2019, 03:37 PM
How dumb do you think that guy feels about now.

Leroy Jenkins
03-29-2019, 03:47 PM
I'm sure he feels like a dumbass. However, the poon is still undefeated.

Maroonthirteen
03-29-2019, 03:58 PM
How dumb do you think that guy feels about now.

I guarantee he regrets ever meeting that woman

Todd4State
03-29-2019, 04:19 PM
I can understand why affairs happen.

What I can't understand about Cannizzaro is how you can be so focused on a woman that it completely distracts you from your job entirely.

ShotgunDawg
03-29-2019, 04:20 PM

Nope. John Ryse Plumlee defeated it

confucius say
03-29-2019, 05:23 PM

False

Turfdawg67
03-29-2019, 05:31 PM
P**sy is an amazingly powerful drug... ten fold if you're injecting testosterone on a daily basis!

Martianlander
03-29-2019, 05:44 PM
Have posted this before:
A man has a brain and a penus but only enough blood to run one at a time
Robin Williams

Dawg2003
03-29-2019, 05:44 PM

What I can't understand about Cannizzaro is how you can be so focused on a woman that it completely distracts you from your job entirely.

That's my thing too. How in the hell do you just stop coaching for that?

HereComesTheSpiral
03-29-2019, 05:52 PM

Brett Michaels and Freddie Mercury disagree with your second statement

Lord McBuckethead
03-29-2019, 05:53 PM

This website 17s with my job performance all the time and PreacherMatt doesnt look like that chick. I can see how he was booty blinded. Golf ball garden hose.

preachermatt83
03-29-2019, 06:00 PM
This website 17s with my job performance all the time and PreacherMatt doesnt look like that chick. I can see how he was booty blinded. Golf ball garden hose.

I am pretty striking though. Just saying!! Lol!!

Political Hack
03-29-2019, 09:58 PM
Hate it for his family more than anything. I know they had to feel embarrassed. They shouldn't have, but you know they did and maybe still do. I'm not upset about it though and no other State fans should be either. Cann, although pretty brief, still had a hand in building the baseball program into what it is now. I hope people don't forget that.

Skydawg1
03-29-2019, 10:20 PM
Cann is one lucky ass guy. Y'all know his wife is a lawyer, right? And he's now a High School baseball coach. Dude went from bread winner to cooking dinner overnight. It's a ballsy move to cheat on your lawyer wife. (Good for her, though, for staying with him...they have young kids) Oh, and he stole Tanner Allen from LSU.*

shoeless joe
03-29-2019, 10:24 PM
Cann is one lucky ass guy. Y'all know his wife is a lawyer, right? And he's now a High School baseball coach. Dude went from bread winner to cooking dinner overnight. It's a ballsy move to cheat on your lawyer wife. (Good for her, though, for staying with him...they have young kids) Oh, and he stole Tanner Allen from LSU.*

I think Tammy Wynette said it best***

BeardoMSU
03-29-2019, 10:24 PM
Have posted this before:
A man has a brain and a penus but only enough blood to run one at a time
Robin Williams

Might as well link the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFM11SmoxfI

Maroonthirteen
03-30-2019, 07:29 AM

If he worked in accounting, I could understand. Boring af. however sec baseball coach, yeah, seems he mind would have been occupied.