PDA

View Full Version : our Southpaws pitched great

tcdog70
03-29-2019, 11:43 AM
But now we have to throw righties at their left-handed batters. who thinks this might be a problem? We need for Ginn to be on.

Saltydog
03-29-2019, 11:57 AM
Yeah, we really need Ginn to give us at least 6 innings and I would agree that the lack of left handers for tonight might very well be an issue. That only leaves Bryce Brock. Kale Breaux and Christian McLeod are the only two lefties on the roster and I don't think either is available.

smootness
03-29-2019, 11:58 AM
Ginn's a righty, but he'll be fine.

We still have Eagan as a lefty in the pen, and I'm sure Barlow is still available. Also Bryce Brock if we want to use him. We'll be fine.

Todd4State
03-29-2019, 12:12 PM
Jack Eagan is left handed unless I'm mistaken.

Cowbell
03-29-2019, 12:31 PM
Ginn's a righty, but he'll be fine.

We still have Eagan as a lefty in the pen, and I'm sure Barlow is still available. Also Bryce Brock if we want to use him. We'll be fine.

This is part of the reason I thought we pulled Barlow so early. Lemonis also told Liebelt to be ready for tonight.

Commercecomet24
03-29-2019, 01:15 PM
JT will be fine. A straight 4 seam fb guy might have trouble with lefties but JTs 2 seamer is Greg Maddux like and runs away from lefties and his slider will be diving at the lefties back foot.

The Federalist Engineer
03-29-2019, 02:11 PM
Yeah, we really need Ginn to give us at least 6 innings and I would agree that the lack of left handers for tonight might very well be an issue. That only leaves Bryce Brock. Kale Breaux and Christian McLeod are the only two lefties on the roster and I don't think either is available.

Only Eagan is likely to pitch

Brock is a raw freshman, Breaux is the new Paul Young, and McLeod is recovering from mono

Saltydog
03-29-2019, 03:12 PM
Forgot about Eagan but he hasn't pitched a whole lot this year.

smootness
03-29-2019, 03:19 PM
Forgot about Eagan but he hasn't pitched a whole lot this year.

USM and ECU are the only good opponents he's faced yet, but he's pitched well enough his last couple outings that I think we'll give him a shot soon. No better series to do it in than this one.

Todd4State
03-29-2019, 04:24 PM
USM and ECU are the only good opponents he's faced yet, but he's pitched well enough his last couple outings that I think we'll give him a shot soon. No better series to do it in than this one.

He can't do much better than striking everyone out like he did against Valley!

Todd4State
03-29-2019, 04:25 PM
Only Eagan is likely to pitch

Brock is a raw freshman, Breaux is the new Paul Young, and McLeod is recovering from mono

I think we could get one inning out of Brock and be OK but no more than that. Not sure if he is on the weekend roster though.

bulldogcountry1
03-30-2019, 10:32 AM
What’s the deal with Breaux? He’s a RS Jr, if I’m not mistaken. I don’t believe he’s made an appearance this year. If hes not able to contribute at all, I don’t understand what he’s on the roster. He was slow to recover from TJ and never contributed much last year.

HoopsDawg
03-30-2019, 10:37 AM
Going with Plumlee today. I hoped we would give Keegan one more shot.

tcdog70
03-30-2019, 10:55 AM
We better come out hitting. 6 runs probably won't win this game.

Dawg2003
03-30-2019, 10:59 AM
We gonna need at least 15