PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead, Your thoughts.

Jack Lambert
03-25-2019, 10:08 AM
1. Does Carole become a bad as again?
2. Who ends up taking out Alpha?
3. Who takes out Beta?
4. How will Negan play in the Whisperer wars?

To be honest the three main characters killed last night I was glad to see them go.

parabrave
03-25-2019, 10:57 AM
1. Are they all dead yet?

HereComesTheSpiral
03-27-2019, 07:34 AM
People still watch that show?

Tbonewannabe
03-27-2019, 09:25 AM
People still watch that show?

The show has actually gotten better. We have been watching it just because of all the time we have put into it. We actually didn't watch this season until they went on midseason break especially knowing Rick was leaving. We got caught up and have been about 1 episode behind. We now just watch it on DVR where we used to watch every Sunday night but it is probably as good now as it was a few years ago.

It will be interesting to see how it changes going forward with the latest round of deaths. They also have to write off Michonne in some way since she is leaving next season.

Political Hack
03-28-2019, 02:01 PM
Michonne is boring these days. I'll watch until they off Daryl.

What are the chances Neegan somehow offs Beta to save Judith? Would be a turning point that might let him back in the fold.

Tbonewannabe
03-29-2019, 11:09 AM
Michonne is boring these days. I'll watch until they off Daryl.

What are the chances Neegan somehow offs Beta to save Judith? Would be a turning point that might let him back in the fold.

I agree, I also didn't really like the reason that Michonne cut them off from the Kingdom and Hilltop. Just because she had to kill someone she knew before that had trained kids to be psycho killers? I understand how that might make you hesitant of new people but not why she shut out all the people she already knew. Maybe I missed something.

Political Hack
03-29-2019, 11:42 AM
I agree, I also didn't really like the reason that Michonne cut them off from the Kingdom and Hilltop. Just because she had to kill someone she knew before that had trained kids to be psycho killers? I understand how that might make you hesitant of new people but not why she shut out all the people she already knew. Maybe I missed something.

I think it was more of a "protectionist" stance than a "don't trust the kingdom" stance. Losing Judith set her off and she hadn't allowed her to go anywhere or do anything since, which is why'd judith turned to Neegan. That's how she was learning about the outside world when Michonne was blocking her from it. But still, your point remains valid. That's not a reason to isolate the entire community from everyone.

I keep wondering why they haven't just built an Ewok style tree house village up out of reach from the walkers. Or moved to an island.

Tbonewannabe
03-29-2019, 02:43 PM
I think it was more of a "protectionist" stance than a "don't trust the kingdom" stance. Losing Judith set her off and she hadn't allowed her to go anywhere or do anything since, which is why'd judith turned to Neegan. That's how she was learning about the outside world when Michonne was blocking her from it. But still, your point remains valid. That's not a reason to isolate the entire community from everyone.

I keep wondering why they haven't just built an Ewok style tree house village up out of reach from the walkers. Or moved to an island.

This is one thing I have wondered. With that small of a population, you could grow food on an island and not have to worry about walkers once you cleaned the island off. Just have a boat off shore and go in wipe out 50 or so every day until the island is safe. I guess that would cut down on the drama.

I haven't watched Fear the Walking Dead since season 2 but that was kind of what they were trying to do with the boat. I know they run into pirates and end up going to Mexico but that is pretty much what I know about that show. People have said it got better so I am wondering if it is worth binge watching.

Mjoelner34
03-29-2019, 11:17 PM
What are the chances Neegan somehow offs Beta to save Judith?

That's what I've been thinking too. His character is wasted just sitting in that cell. Either have him hang himself or turn him loose and let him start busting heads.

starkvegasdawg
03-30-2019, 02:07 PM
Neegan will come back in to play somehow. I have a feeling we're going to see michonne handing him Lucille and releasing him to bash some whisperer head.

Political Hack
04-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Neegan will come back in to play somehow. I have a feeling we're going to see michonne handing him Lucille and releasing him to bash some whisperer head.

Me too.