PDA

View Full Version : Calvin McMillan commits

starkvegasdawg
03-23-2019, 08:21 PM
Three star OL. That's all I know.

ShotgunDawg
03-23-2019, 08:25 PM
Here are his JR highlights.

Big fella & physical. Doesn't look like the quickest mover, but he's going to grow into his body more soon.

I get a Scott Lashley type feel with him.

https://247sports.com/Video/2018-junior-season-highlights-9132760/

starkvegasdawg
03-23-2019, 08:32 PM
I get a Scott Lashley type feel with him.

He'll spend his whole career on the bench at bama?

maroonmania
03-23-2019, 08:38 PM
He'll spend his whole career on the bench at bama?

That one cracked me up! LOL

viverlibre
03-24-2019, 12:25 PM
Why do we as MSU fans insist on dogging out players that sign elsewhere (any many who are on our own team)? In this day of wide open college football free agency, why not post, "it would be awesome if Scott Lashley transferred to us, he be an immediate impact player and welcomed with open arms."

Do our fans not realize that recruits, current players and their families read our boards? Lashley may have a cousin in the 8th grade who is going to be a five star, but he'd probably be turned off by reading us trashing his older cousin.

It's hard to build a family atmosphere (to use in recruiting) when are fans publically spread so much hate and negativity. We need every edge we can get.

mparkerfd20
03-24-2019, 12:42 PM
Sounds like another one that needs some Midol.

vv83
03-24-2019, 12:44 PM
Why do we as MSU fans insist on dogging out players that sign elsewhere (any many who are on our own team)? In this day of wide open college football free agency, why not post, "it would be awesome if Scott Lashley transferred to us, he be an immediate impact player and welcomed with open arms."

Do our fans not realize that recruits, current players and their families read our boards? Lashley may have a cousin in the 8th grade who is going to be a five star, but he'd probably be turned off by reading us trashing his older cousin.

It's hard to build a family atmosphere (to use in recruiting) when are fans publically spread so much hate and negativity. We need every edge we can get.
Hey Scott

msbulldog
03-24-2019, 01:36 PM

Thank you!

BuckyIsAB****
03-24-2019, 02:40 PM
Great get. His offer sheet should blow up. Gonna be one we have to fight to hold onto, high ceiling on this kid

Hot Rock
03-24-2019, 02:47 PM
For some reason, and I don't know why, I think we hang onto him. This is based on what he has said for public consumption and not any insider info.

He seems to be a State guy first.

I am from Houston, MS but I don't know him or anything about him... yet.

vv83
03-24-2019, 04:15 PM
Great get. His offer sheet should blow up. Gonna be one we have to fight to hold onto, high ceiling on this kid

Charles Cross of this class?

BuckyIsAB****
03-24-2019, 05:34 PM

Want to see more of him on film but maybe

Ari Gold
03-24-2019, 07:48 PM

Not as good as Cross (but few are) and he will blow up . Will end up best OL prospect in the state..

vv83
03-24-2019, 07:52 PM
I
Not as good as Cross (but few are) and he will blow up . Will end up best OL prospect in the state..

Solid. Good deal thanks