PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Tourney Saturday thread

CadaverDawg
03-23-2019, 12:38 PM
People better not sleep on LSU. They have the horses to beat MSU AND Duke. Not saying they will, but according to the talking heads, that bracket is guaranteed to be won by Duke or MSU.....LSU is big and fast, and I wouldn't mind seeing Reid vs Zion and crew.

CadaverDawg
03-23-2019, 01:04 PM
And of course, as soon as I say that LSU is going to blow this game

msstate7
03-23-2019, 01:05 PM
And of course, as soon as I say that LSU is going to blow this game

Hope so

chef dixon
03-23-2019, 01:10 PM
This LSU team deserves to go down in flames

parabrave
03-23-2019, 01:10 PM
Dam LSU must have watched us play last night. Get a Big lead and then blow it.

msstate7
03-23-2019, 01:13 PM
Dam LSU must have watched us play last night. Get a Big lead and then blow it.

They actually nutted up and responded once they lost the lead though. We'd have gone 5 mins without scoring and be down double digits right now. LSU may lose, but they didn't wilt like a flower like us

parabrave
03-23-2019, 01:17 PM
They actually nutted up and responded once they lost the lead though. We'd have gone 5 mins without scoring and be down double digits right now. LSU may lose, but they didn't wilt like a flower like us

Dang 7 I hope you are not watching TT pitch right now?

msstate7
03-23-2019, 01:20 PM
Dang 7 I hope you are not watching TT pitch right now?

Box score looks bad

msstate7
03-23-2019, 01:28 PM
See what I mean, LSU ain't no bitches like us

parabrave
03-23-2019, 01:31 PM
Question for you guys. Would you have fouled the lsu player on the inbound pass instead of praying he missed the shot? I would have fouled with 10 seconds because of the need of getting the ball back.

parabrave
03-23-2019, 01:31 PM
Box score looks bad

Dam it got worse.

BankerDog
03-23-2019, 01:42 PM
See what I mean, LSU ain't no bitches like us

Did you even graduate from State? You're terrible..

parabrave
03-23-2019, 02:28 PM
Dan Wofford giving the Judds all they can handle early.

CadaverDawg
03-23-2019, 02:30 PM

You and Liverpool deserve mediocrity...that's all you ever accept and applaud

CadaverDawg
03-23-2019, 02:34 PM
Think Wofford can keep this up, or will UK pull away?

Will they get Washington back next week if they win? If not, they will not last long

parabrave
03-23-2019, 02:38 PM
Baawwww wofford up 6 now. KY trying to win by hitting 3s and they ain't falling.

msstate7
03-23-2019, 03:35 PM
Sec teams are getting called for offensive fouls like crazy in this tourney. Did sec refs allow too much offensive contact or is our conf getting screwed over some?

maroonmania
03-23-2019, 08:44 PM
People better not sleep on LSU. They have the horses to beat MSU AND Duke. Not saying they will, but according to the talking heads, that bracket is guaranteed to be won by Duke or MSU.....LSU is big and fast, and I wouldn't mind seeing Reid vs Zion and crew.

Apparently the best players money can buy!

maroonmania
03-23-2019, 08:47 PM
Dan Wofford giving the Judds all they can handle early.

KY can certainly find a way to win. Scored 62 points and beat Wofford? I didn't get to see the game but if you told me KY only scored 62 on Wofford I would have said they lost. Wofford usually seemingly hits 62 points worth of 3 pointers each game. We had to score in the 90s to beat them.

msstate7
03-23-2019, 08:48 PM
KY can certainly find a way to win. Scored 62 points and beat Wofford? I didn't get to see the game but if you told me KY only scored 62 on Wofford I would have said they lost. Wofford usually seemingly hits 62 points worth of 3 pointers each game. We had to score in the 90s to beat them.

Kentucky defense compared to ours is like comparing peter sirmon to buddy ryan

Lord McBuckethead
03-23-2019, 08:55 PM

He is terrible but in this case he is correct.

parabrave
03-23-2019, 09:29 PM
Dam Aubbie putting it to Kansas early. 34-15 1st half.

KOdawg1
03-23-2019, 10:28 PM
I wish we could have Auburn's basketball team. Man, they're fun to watch.

They're currently dismantling Kansas 78-53

Dawgcap
03-23-2019, 10:34 PM
I wish we could have Auburn's basketball team. Man, they're fun to watch.

They're currently dismantling Kansas 78-53
Not what anybody said 2 weeks ago.

KOdawg1
03-23-2019, 10:38 PM
Not what anybody said 2 weeks ago.

Well I'm saying it now.

They play defense, they play with effort, and they just look like they're having fun. Same couldn't be said about us

Dawgcap
03-23-2019, 11:06 PM
Well I'm saying it now.

They play defense, they play with effort, and they just look like they're having fun. Same couldn't be said about us

Great call and I’m gonna say that we won’t play anyone tomorrow because we lost. Funny thing is 2 hours ago I’m betting you predicted Kansas dismantled Auburn.

Goldendawg
03-23-2019, 11:11 PM
Wonder if any of the teams losing to AU and LSU feel the losses are questionable with LSU HC caught on wiretap discussing buying players and he's suspended. AU top Asst Coach pleads guilty to felony charges of taking $ to buy players' thru their families for shoe companies. Don't forget that last year when this started, they were doing an in-house investigation of Pearl that he refused to cooperate in. The investigation, of course, went away when they started winning big. NCAA basketball, got to love it. Probably couldn't have paid some of our one and done players to change any of their bad habits that we saw most of the year and should have expected effort-wise last night. I'm a Southern Baptist BTW, and the hiring of Freeze by Liberty makes me want to stay quiet about it.****

Dawgcap
03-23-2019, 11:15 PM
Yeah I’m not thinking Kansas or Maryland are gonna question recruitment issues.

KOdawg1
03-23-2019, 11:25 PM
Great call and I’m gonna say that we won’t play anyone tomorrow because we lost. Funny thing is 2 hours ago I’m betting you predicted Kansas dismantled Auburn.

Funny thing is, you don't know shit about me or what I predict. 17 off

Btw, you'd lose that bet. No crap no one was saying Auburn was good 2 weeks ago. But they've gotten hot and they're playing good basketball. I just made the comment that I wish we could play like that. Sorry I don't accept mediocrity like you do.

Dawgcap
03-23-2019, 11:40 PM
Funny thing is, you don't know shit about me or what I predict. 17 off

Btw, you'd lose that bet. No crap no one was saying Auburn was good 2 weeks ago. But they've gotten hot and they're playing good basketball. I just made the comment that I wish we could play like that. Sorry I don't accept mediocrity like you do.
My bad. Chill. If you predicted Auburn would catch fire 2 weeks ago I am impressed. They were struggling heading into the SEC tournament. Wasn’t being an ass, well maybe doubting anyone believed in them. So to you I say congrats cause I don’t know anybody who said Auburn was a Sweet 16 type team after the way they played heading to the SEC tournament

KOdawg1
03-23-2019, 11:46 PM
My bad. Chill. If you predicted Auburn would catch fire 2 weeks ago I am impressed. They were struggling heading into the SEC tournament. Wasn’t being an ass, well maybe doubting anyone believed in them. So to you I say congrats cause I don’t know anybody who said Auburn was a Sweet 16 type team after the way they played heading to the SEC tournament

I think you just misunderstood what I meant. I didn't predict Auburn would do this. You're right, most people didn't. I just like watching them play. They're playing a fun style of basketball right now. We're good, my bad for telling you to 17 off

Dawgcap
03-23-2019, 11:58 PM
I think you just misunderstood what I meant. I didn't predict Auburn would do this. You're right, most people didn't. I just like watching them play. They're playing a fun style of basketball right now. We're good, my bad for telling you to 17 off

Oh man I do too. The funny thing is if Tennessee wins tomorrow the SEC has 4 in the Sweet 16. They all whipped our ass. Well other than the home game against Auburn. I’m like you in the fact you better not sleep on Auburn. But I actually have hope that we aren’t far from being competitive nationally. I’m an old school guy that is conference proud and the 4 that made it are straight up better than us.
One last thing is remember KState and Kansas went 1-2. But it’s ACC and everyone else this year

msstate7
03-24-2019, 07:54 AM
Yeah I’m not thinking Kansas or Maryland are gonna question recruitment issues.

Haha, this is true

parabrave
03-24-2019, 01:17 PM
Wow the refs are doing a job on Tenn.