PDA

View Full Version : MSU basketball 95&96....

maroonmania
03-22-2019, 10:05 PM
I've just resigned myself to the fact that those 2 MSU basketball teams will be the only ones in my lifetime that will ever get past the first weekend of the Men's NCAA tournament. I don't see us being as good next year as we were this year assuming Peters leaves along with Q graduating.

Bothrops
03-22-2019, 10:14 PM
We will miss Q big time next year, and won't make the big dance. Hopefully Carter, Woodard and Perry will improve and our new guys will be better shooters than athletes.

NCDawg
03-22-2019, 10:48 PM
I've just resigned myself to the fact that those 2 MSU basketball teams will be the only ones in my lifetime that will ever get past the first weekend of the Men's NCAA tournament. I don't see us being as good next year as we were this year assuming Peters leaves along with Q graduating.

I have resigned myself to never getting back to the SEC football Championship game in Atlanta also.

Dawg2003
03-23-2019, 04:33 AM
We still have Howland as our coach. Look, I don't think we should get rid of him because we could have a lot worse than him. But Howland allows his teams to play undisciplined.