PDA

View Full Version : We are M-State. Horrible day for the fan base.

Spectre
03-22-2019, 09:19 PM
Up 5-0. Easily looking at a sweep. Blew it.

Up ten with 5 to go. Blew it.

Ladies will lose in the championship aGain. Watch. It?s going to happen.

CadaverDawg
03-22-2019, 09:19 PM
Typical State. Being a State fan is torture.

IMissJack
03-22-2019, 09:20 PM

This is the worst I have felt since the KY football game...

skadoosh14
03-22-2019, 09:20 PM
You’ll get flamed for this, but you’re 100% correct.

FriarsPoint
03-22-2019, 09:22 PM
I feel an alcohol induced coma coming on.

tcdog70
03-22-2019, 09:22 PM
No place for the weak as ADog Fan. Go 6 minutes without a bucket.17

BuckyIsAB****
03-22-2019, 09:26 PM
Idk. I expected that from the basketball team. They were what they were all year, some of us just didnt want to believe it when they proved it to us time and again. Baseball will be ok, they are fun to watch and fight their asses off no matter what. They are the exact opposite of the basketball team

Saltydog
03-22-2019, 09:29 PM

I disagree with you here. I'm not sure we get to the championship game again. Somewhere along the line the lack of outside shooting is going to bite this team in the ass.

Leeshouldveflanked
03-22-2019, 09:31 PM
This was the most promising year in the History or MSU Athletics.......

DeputyDawg94
03-22-2019, 09:37 PM
100% agree. This is a realist view of MSU sports. I?ve been doing it for over 40 years and it never fails.

Political Hack
03-22-2019, 09:37 PM
Baseball season isn't over yet and we look destined to be head to Omaha. And the women could make a run.

Two realistic shots at a natty... and we're all still mad.

99jc
03-22-2019, 09:41 PM
Thank God for Vic S.

ScoobaDawg
03-22-2019, 09:43 PM
Baseball season isn't over yet and we look destined to be head to Omaha. And the women could make a run.

Exactly.. some of these a$shats like the op should go root for Mississippi instead. f*ck yall

99jc
03-22-2019, 09:47 PM
Exactly.. some of these a$shats like the op should go root for Mississippi instead. f*ck yall

It's just frustrating blowing a 5-0 lead.

Spectre
03-22-2019, 09:52 PM

On the cusp of a sweep and #1 spot and national seed

Bothrops
03-22-2019, 09:54 PM
Sobering fact, we are tied for 4th in the West right now. We need to approach the next two with a different mindset.

CadaverDawg
03-22-2019, 09:59 PM

Haha. "**** y'all for saying the truth!"

CadaverDawg
03-22-2019, 10:00 PM
Baseball team is ranked too high...we never win when we have expectations. That's why I'll save you all the heartbreak and tell you to prepare for an early Regionals exit.

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2019, 10:03 PM
On the cusp of a sweep and #1 spot and national seed

If you're the best team, it doesn't matter what your seed is

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2019, 10:03 PM
Baseball team is ranked too high...we never win when we have expectations. That's why I'll save you all the heartbreak and tell you to prepare for an early Regionals exit.

The baseball teams isn't ranked to high

Spectre
03-22-2019, 10:07 PM
If you're the best team, it doesn't matter what your seed is

Home field advantage is meaningless***

CadaverDawg
03-22-2019, 10:07 PM
The baseball teams isn't ranked to high

I said they're ranked too high for us to win big....In other words, when we're highly ranked or favored, we lose....when we are underdogs we have a shot. They are definitely not overrated, I agree. Sorry if my wording confused my point

Dawg2003
03-22-2019, 10:09 PM
Idk. I expected that from the basketball team. They were what they were all year, some of us just didnt want to believe it when they proved it to us time and again. Baseball will be ok, they are fun to watch and fight their asses off no matter what. They are the exact opposite of the basketball team

A lot of people kept making excuses and getting excited when the basketball team would have a good game. They were so inconsistent though. It was like an on and off relationship. It eventually burns you. Baseball is just one game. You're going to lose baseball games. You just need to win series.

Dawg2003
03-22-2019, 10:10 PM
Rankings are pointless. It's just a list that someone put together. I would take all that with a grain of salt. Especially at this time of the year. Florida looks flat out awful by the way.

maroonmania
03-22-2019, 10:12 PM

Yes, the loss tonight is the type that will cost you an SEC championship but doesn't have a lot of bearing on the NCAA tournament. Certainly doesn't help our case to be a national seed but if we win the next 2 we will be ok but that's a big if.

Spectre
03-22-2019, 10:18 PM
Yes, the loss tonight is the type that will cost you an SEC championship but doesn't have a lot of bearing on the NCAA tournament. Certainly doesn't help our case to be a national seed but if we win the next 2 we will be ok but that's a big if.

Everything has bearing on the ncaa tournament

Skydawg1
03-22-2019, 10:19 PM
Rankings are pointless. It's just a list that someone put together. I would take all that with a grain of salt. Especially at this time of the year. Florida looks flat out awful by the way.FLorida sucks and I'm pissed we failed to sweep them. I don't think we're going to sweep anybody this year, maybe SCAR to end the SEC season. I also doubt we GET swept.

Commercecomet24
03-22-2019, 10:24 PM

Right as usual Hack.

the_real_MSU_is_us
03-22-2019, 10:25 PM
Baseball will always have random frustrating loses you shouldn't have. It's baseball. I can't get upset that we blew a big lead to a host level team.

Basketball is frustrating, but Iv'e known for 2 months that they had no potential so what's 1 less win at the end of the day? 1 and done vs making the field of 32 aren't that different. It sucks to watch them but in the big picture it's neither a surprise nor a missed opportunity for greatness.

To me, FB vs kentucky, FB vs Florida, and the women vs SC (natty version) and ND were FAR more disheartening than today

ScoobaDawg
03-22-2019, 10:29 PM
Home field advantage is meaningless***

Losing 1 game = losing the season.

On that note. F*ck off Will James you pathetic shit of an excuse of human.

Homedawg
03-22-2019, 10:30 PM

People that start the weekend looking sweep need to just chill. Not many sweeps in this league. We blew one. Shit happens

Spectre
03-22-2019, 10:34 PM
People that start the weekend looking sweep need to just chill. Not many sweeps in this league. We blew one. Shit happens

I didn’t start the weekend looking sweep. I started the 5-0 ballgame against their only arm thinking sweep.

Mobile Bay
03-22-2019, 10:43 PM

**** off, we embarrassed ourselves twice in one night. We lost to a ****ing bullshit "school" that teaches the earth is 5000 years old. It shouldn't even exist. Then our bullpen got BTFO. It's an ashes and sackcloth day and anybody who says otherwise should have Croom as a coach.

Homedawg
03-22-2019, 10:47 PM
**** off, we embarrassed ourselves twice in one night. We lost to a ****ing bullshit "school" that teaches the earth is 5000 years old. It shouldn't even exist. Then our bullpen got BTFO. It's an ashes and sackcloth day and anybody who says otherwise should have Croom as a coach.

You probably need to lay off the sauce and or crack dude.

Mobile Bay
03-22-2019, 10:58 PM
You probably need to lay off the sauce and or crack dude.

At least Old Miss fans get to lose to a legitimate school.

Fire Howland for this shit.

ScoobaDawg
03-22-2019, 11:18 PM

Fire Howland for getting us somewhere we haven't been in 10 years? GO the f*ck on. You are just pissed off about the game tonight.

Now go say your hail marys praying someone hires him away from us. Because he is in no danger of being fired.

CJDAWG85
03-22-2019, 11:50 PM
Basketball showed their true colors. Howland looks exactly like Stans. Recruits at a high level, but can?t coach. Comical.

Skydawg1
03-23-2019, 12:27 AM
Basketball showed their true colors. Howland looks exactly like Stans. Recruits at a high level, but can?t coach. Comical.3 Final Fours. THREE Final 4's.

Homedawg
03-23-2019, 12:30 AM

I repeat......

Dawg2003
03-23-2019, 03:52 AM
3 Final Fours. THREE Final 4's.

That was awhile ago. He's obviously not the same coach. I think there are a lot of coaches that could have gotten these players to the Sweet 16. But his teams lack discipline and accountability. I don't think Howland gets through to his players.

Gutter Cobreh
03-23-2019, 09:37 AM

Haven't seen you around lately, but your presence here typically correlates to whether we win or lose. Never around while we are winning, but you magically pop up after losses. Funny how that happens...

tcdog70
03-23-2019, 10:11 AM
The truth that for years MSU never plays good when we are rated high.(men's sports). We always play better as the underdog. Going into this year both BB and FB rated high, but finish out of top 20. So naturally our fan base always feels 17ed. It seems that when the opportunity to rise above, we take a dive. Do we ever get a break from the zebras?

Yesterday after finally getting a ten point lead we get hosed on 5 straight possessions. Why?