PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: Maroon March Madness Edition

BeastMan
03-22-2019, 03:18 PM
Dawgs at 6. No plans to this point. I'm cooking tomorrow but not sure what yet. I'm leaning roast in the crock pot.

Howboutdemdogs
03-22-2019, 04:51 PM
Road Meal tonight.....due to travel. Probably Buffalo Wild Wings.

99jc
03-23-2019, 10:02 AM
Dawgs at 6. No plans to this point. I'm cooking tomorrow but not sure what yet. I'm leaning roast in the crock pot.

Man you need to cook your roasts in a power pressure cooker it blows crock pot away. I went to pressure cooker 4 years ago and threw my crockpot out.

BeastMan
03-23-2019, 06:58 PM
Roast, onions, bells, poblano, satueed portabellos, and parm broccoli. I didn’t eat any taters but I had Yukon gold taters in there. Haven’t decided if I’m having a drink yet, I’m beat.

https://i.postimg.cc/MK3g4jzQ/BD492-BEA-8-EC0-42-BA-9721-75-F13-F6-D4-A47.jpg

SpeckleDawg
03-23-2019, 07:11 PM
Steaks going on the grill and a few Sierra Nevadas. Beautiful day on the coast today.

BeastMan
03-23-2019, 07:47 PM
Steaks going on the grill and a few Sierra Nevadas. Beautiful day on the coast today.

My dad fished Cat today and nothing... He doesn’t blank often

SpeckleDawg
03-23-2019, 09:32 PM
Interesting. Did he mention how the water was out there? Sat images show nastiness everywhere west of Cat, other than a few pockets.
Usually, I'd say it's too early for Cat, but with the spillway water, I was wondering if they'd be thick out there already. I haven't had any time to fish lately, but it's dirty around my usual spots for sure.

BeastMan
03-24-2019, 09:32 AM
Interesting. Did he mention how the water was out there? Sat images show nastiness everywhere west of Cat, other than a few pockets.
Usually, I'd say it's too early for Cat, but with the spillway water, I was wondering if they'd be thick out there already. I haven't had any time to fish lately, but it's dirty around my usual spots for sure.

He said it wasn’t bad. Satellite images had the east surf looking good and looked like south bayou looked good. Said he saw a cpl mullets and that it. He really just wanted to get out there. Neither of us even went to Cat last year. I don’t think I’ve been in 3-4 years. We used to fish Cat regularly.