PDA

View Full Version : No one is piling on yet?

msudawglb
03-22-2019, 12:19 PM
Boomer Sooners by 20 early. Rebs embarrassing the SEC

LC Dawg
03-22-2019, 12:38 PM
The Ole Miss front court is completely overmatched.

Gutter Cobreh
03-22-2019, 12:38 PM
Who is Oklahoma playing? I thought when I filled out my bracket, it was some SWAC or Sunbelt team.

I've never seen a team within the SEC with a Rebel mascot listed at the top of any conference standings (in any sport), so I'm probably not the only one that misidentified them. I guess if we were Razorback or Commodores fan - we'd be more familiar with their existence within the SEC.

RocketDawg
03-22-2019, 12:42 PM
Gotta be careful about saying anything until after tonight. :) But OM looks outclassed.

RocketDawg
03-22-2019, 12:43 PM
Who is Oklahoma playing? I thought when I filled out my bracket, it was some SWAC or Sunbelt team.

I've never seen a team within the SEC with a Rebel mascot listed at the top of any conference standings (in any sport), so I'm probably not the only one that misidentified them. I guess if we were Razorback or Commodores fan - we'd be more familiar with their existence within the SEC.

Was there a logo mistake on the bracket?

Scared_Hitless
03-22-2019, 12:44 PM
I thought Kermit would have them ready to play. This is my first miss of the tourney. Should have known better than to trust a Rebel team for anything. Luckily I had them losing to UVA in 2nd round

msbulldog
03-22-2019, 01:25 PM
Seems the Oklahoma band is playing Baby Shark, imagine that.

RocketDawg
03-22-2019, 01:26 PM
Seems the Oklahoma band is playing Baby Shark, imagine that.

Kinda surprised they even know about the shark thing.

I just noticed that Kermit's face hasn't even turned red yet. He's given up.

DCdawg
03-22-2019, 01:36 PM
I thought Kermit would have them ready to play. This is my first miss of the tourney. Should have known better than to trust a Rebel team for anything. Luckily I had them losing to UVA in 2nd round

Same. Every time we try to give them the benefit of the doubt in the postseason, they prove us all right again.

Jack Lambert

He just got a pay raise and extension. He is set for four years. I really think Ole Miss continues to shoot them selves in the foot with the contracts.

CadaverDawg
Great defense, Bears

TopDawg
03-22-2019, 01:41 PM
At least now we can't be the first SEC team to lose in the tourney. That honor belongs to the Harvard of Lafayette County.

timotheus
03-22-2019, 01:42 PM
He couldn't get them up just one more time. They had already expended all the emotional potential during the season. No big man hurt em and the sooners had over a week to prep and it showed up big time.

Lord McBuckethead
03-22-2019, 01:45 PM
Well its just an honor to be in the field. Keep you heads high UM. Your not even going to be invited to Omaha.

Political Hack
03-22-2019, 01:46 PM
If they lose can they get their old women's coach do the post-game interview?

RougeDawg
03-22-2019, 01:49 PM

Everyone across the nation, not OM, hates them. Their arrogance is unmatched, for how little they have ever achieved athletically or academically. Most rational people see them for who they are. A champagne persona and personal opinion , with a beer reality. Natty light and PBR beer, to boot.

F*ck them. They got bitch slapped like the little bitches they are.

CadaverDawg
03-22-2019, 01:52 PM
WLBT alert in Jackson just said "Ole Miss falls 50-33 to Oklahoma"

Jack Lambert
03-22-2019, 01:53 PM
They just got their asses whipped. They should have never been there. They were a NIT team the whole time.

timotheus
03-22-2019, 02:09 PM
Can't wait for the CL to spin it into a positive.

RocketDawg
03-22-2019, 02:37 PM
WLBT alert in Jackson just said "Ole Miss falls 50-33 to Oklahoma"

Was that actually the halftime score that they failed to change?

MadDawg
03-22-2019, 02:38 PM
Can't wait for the CL to spin it into a positive.

Tomorrow's headline:

"Mississippi State Gets Drilled By Sooners"

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
03-22-2019, 02:52 PM
Gotta be careful about saying anything until after tonight. :) But OM looks outclassed.

Definitely out sized. I?m not basketball savvy enough to say we were outclassed or not. I do think Kermit has OM headed in the right direction though.

RocketDawg
03-22-2019, 03:10 PM
Definitely out sized. I?m not basketball savvy enough to say we were outclassed or not. I do think Kermit has OM headed in the right direction though.

Yes, he seems to be a good coach. I'm not sure why OM got rid of Kennedy though ... I like him.

Liverpooldawg
03-22-2019, 04:41 PM

You might better wait till you see what he does with his players. AK didn't leave the cupboard bare.