PDA

View Full Version : Surprised no one has brought it up

TheRef
03-22-2019, 11:12 AM
Or maybe I'm just blind

Nick Weatherspoon did NOT make the trip this weekend.

MadDawg
03-22-2019, 11:15 AM
No surprise there.

msstate7
03-22-2019, 11:23 AM
Pretty much everyone but those in rainbow land knew he wasn't playing

Ari Gold
03-22-2019, 11:24 AM
With our administration I’m surprised he isn’t banned from Oktibbeha county

Yet Jevanote Smart plays on

Hambone
03-22-2019, 12:24 PM
Smart was given money before being a student athlete, NCAA cleared him. Nick was caught cheating while at school. Apple and oranges Ari. That being said, there is no way in hell Smart should be eligible

Homedawg
03-22-2019, 01:21 PM
Pretty much everyone but those in rainbow land knew he wasn't playing

This

timotheus
03-22-2019, 02:08 PM
No need to pile on and comment further. Everybody should know where this will end.

RougeDawg
03-22-2019, 02:27 PM
Since there was an effort by many here to ban those who posted the facts on nick many weeks ago, can we now ban those who wanted others banned for telling what happened?

One would think posters repeatedly posting internal things correctly, months before they come out in public, would be listened to after 3-5 years. But then again you can?t fix...... you know the rest.

timotheus
03-22-2019, 02:39 PM
Amen MR Rouge.

Cowbell
03-22-2019, 03:42 PM
Since there was an effort by many here to ban those who posted the facts on nick many weeks ago, can we now ban those who wanted others banned for telling what happened?

One would think posters repeatedly posting internal things correctly, months before they come out in public, would be listened to after 3-5 years. But then again you can?t fix...... you know the rest.

Rouge, I for one, appreciate the inside intel. We should all be mature enough to know that nothing is concrete until officially announced and to realize things often change with the direction of the wind.
Keep bringing it brother; it?s nice to have a bone to chew on now and then.

Political Hack
03-22-2019, 04:16 PM

Apparently we have a lot of people who work in the compliance department here. Ban everyone!***

I'm not sure what you said earlier and who or why people came after you, but the general situation has been fairly public since the get-go. The "involved others" was premature and based on some sketchy he-said she-said type stuff.

Liverpooldawg
03-22-2019, 04:39 PM
With our administration I’m surprised he isn’t banned from Oktibbeha county

Yet Jevanote Smart plays on

If he did what rumors say he did he is done, and should be.

Dallas_Dawg
03-22-2019, 04:48 PM
If he did what rumors say he did he is done, and should be.

What are the rumors? This is a message board

biggun
03-22-2019, 05:27 PM
Nick is done. Period. He did it to himself, no one else to blame