PDA

View Full Version : I'll Say

StarkVegasSteve
03-22-2019, 10:07 AM
I'll say this, if we can't get motivated to play today against Liberty with everyone picking them for the upset then we don't have the players I thought we had. I think we could win this one in a rout.

Tbonewannabe
03-22-2019, 10:12 AM
If Peters and Holman play up to potential then we have a chance to play for a while. They are the determining factor on whether we win one game or more. Both have NBA potential if they play up to it.

StarkVegasSteve
03-22-2019, 10:23 AM
If Peters and Holman play up to potential then we have a chance to play for a while. They are the determining factor on whether we win one game or more. Both have NBA potential if they play up to it.

EXACTLY. If we can get Holman to play like he did against A&M and UT in the tourney and Peters to keep playing like he has the last 3 games we're going to be a tough out.

smootness
03-22-2019, 10:46 AM
I'll say this, if we can't get motivated to play today against Liberty with everyone picking them for the upset then we don't have the players I thought we had. I think we could win this one in a rout.

I don't think it has much to do with motivation. Everybody is motivated come the Tournament. Liberty is a solid team who can bring a great game and beat us.

sleepy dawg
03-22-2019, 11:25 AM
I don't think it has much to do with motivation. Everybody is motivated come the Tournament. Liberty is a solid team who can bring a great game and beat us.

I agree. Maybe a 1 or 2 seed might not be motivated for game 1, but everybody after that is going to be focused. We might still play like sh*t, but they'll be motivated.

msu15
03-22-2019, 11:33 AM
We're a very unmotivated team to begin with so I could definitely see it being a problem.

Cowbell
03-22-2019, 11:35 AM

Im not worried about motivation as much as I am how we handle adversity. I want to see us respond with discipline, composure, and authority when we get knocked in the teeth. We are honestly yet to do that against a good team this year. We could have beaten TN if we could do this.

DawgRockur
03-22-2019, 11:41 AM
We're a very unmotivated team to begin with so I could definitely see it being a problem.

I have noticed this too, all season long. Most fans do not want to admit this, but something just hasnt clicked, as far as motivation goes. Hopefully that changes, starting today.

StarkVegasSteve
03-22-2019, 01:21 PM
I have noticed this too, all season long. Most fans do not want to admit this, but something just hasnt clicked, as far as motivation goes. Hopefully that changes, starting today.

Teams play a lot different when those lights of the NCAA Tournament come on. I'm hoping we find our motivation starting at 6:27 tonight.

bluelightstar
03-22-2019, 01:35 PM
We are so unmotivated that we are a 5 seed in the NCAA tournament. Come on guys

basedog
03-22-2019, 01:40 PM
We are so unmotivated that we are a 5 seed in the NCAA tournament. Come on guys

+1
What the hell, we are dancing!

sleepy dawg
03-22-2019, 03:50 PM
+1
What the hell, we are dancing!

Nope. We're sorry. I'm too afraid we might lose and I'll have to deal with emotions to admit that we might be a pretty decent.**

basedog
03-22-2019, 04:04 PM
Nope. We're sorry. I'm too afraid we might lose and I'll have to deal with emotions to admit that we might be a pretty decent.**

LOL. Well I want be reading ED tonight. Melting will be epic.

HailState!

Maroonthirteen
03-22-2019, 04:16 PM
Our only offense is the 3 pt shot. Also it isn?t like we are creative in getting players open either. Hopefully we have a hot hand. Otherwise, it will be a nail bitter. These mid majors are much better than they get credit for.