PDA

View Full Version : Best times

Dawgcap
03-19-2019, 11:04 PM
I posted this elsewhere but I feel it?s important. I have a senior daughter at State and an in coming freshman son next year, 85 grad. I tell them everyday how blessed they are to enjoy the best times at State.
Look I went through the mid 80s in football and basketball, tough times but I was there. Baseball was awesome never knew about woman?s basketball. So now we have a tourney team who WILL win some games, a top flight Women?s team that no one wants to meet , baseball top 2 in the country, other sports that are dominate like tennis and a football team that will shock people next year.
All this to say on a happy Natty Light high that I?ve never been more proud to be a State fan. The funny thing is I?ve always been proud to wear Maroon even after a loss but guess what y?all we get to wear Maroon while winning.
To all you young folks remember to LOVE MAROON and live it because it?s something special even in the tough times but trust this I?ve never been more proud to live it today!!
LOVE MAROON! LIVE IT AND ENJOY! ITS KINDA SPECIAL!!
MAROOOOON- WHIIIITE

louisvilledawg
03-20-2019, 06:29 AM
yeah they definitely need to not take their time at MSU for granted because what we have going on right now is special.

top 5 baseball
top 5 women's basketball
top 10 men's tennis
top 25 men's basketball
top 30 softball
top 25 football

msbulldog
03-20-2019, 12:26 PM
HAIL STATE!! I started at State in 1973, so I seen some rough times, but that's okay, because I love MSU!

Commercecomet24
03-20-2019, 01:57 PM
Great post! I agree 100%! Great time to be a Dawg!

HAILSTATE!