PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out on Good Morning America

Howboutdemdogs
03-19-2019, 07:31 AM
As I sat here enjoying another 5 star continental breakfast at a hotel, the TV is on ABC Good Mood America. I am just rolling my eyes at at the proganda that was filling my eyes and ears. However, Robin Roberts was doing a story on the #1 seeds for the Women?s Tourney. When she called out MSU, George Stephanopoulos yelled out ?Hail State? as the only recognition of any of the teams. Even though I think he is an Ass Hat, it was cool for him to give a shout out.

DownwardDawg
03-19-2019, 08:30 AM
That’s pretty cool. And Robin loves her some Mississippi State!!

Lord McBuckethead
03-19-2019, 08:34 AM
As I sat here enjoying another 5 star continental breakfast at a hotel, the TV is on ABC Good Mood America. I am just rolling my eyes at at the proganda that was filling my eyes and ears. However, Robin Roberts was doing a story on the #1 seeds for the Women?s Tourney. When she called out MSU, George Stephanopoulos yelled out ?Hail State? as the only recognition of any of the teams. Even though I think he is an Ass Hat, it was cool for him to give a shout out.

Proganda? You mean news, right?

sandwolf
03-19-2019, 08:38 AM

Robin Roberts has given our women's team mad props over the past few years. I already liked her, but she really won me over with all the press that she has given us for our women's team......and she may have done it when we were #1 in football too, but I'm not sure about that.

MarcoRubio
03-19-2019, 08:40 AM
Proganda? You mean news, right?

No. Pretty sure he meant propaganda. Honest media hasn?t been around for quite a while. Hard to fathom how anyone could argue otherwise with a straight face.

ScoobaDawg
03-19-2019, 08:42 AM
No. Pretty sure he meant propaganda. Honest media hasn?t been around for quite a while. Hard to fathom how anyone could argue otherwise with a straight face.

Let's not ruin this thread. Leave the politics alone.
And yes Robin Robert's loves MSU.. And the cast knows it.

shannondawg
03-19-2019, 09:38 AM
Speaking of Robin, did I see a recent picture of Lawrence Roberts her nephew at one of our games, if so, that's the first time I remember ever seeing him come back for anything.

Political Hack
03-19-2019, 09:48 AM
I can't remember if she went to Pass or Biloxi, but she was there in middle school or high school. Every chance she gets, she promotes the state. Always loved that about her.

99dawg
03-19-2019, 10:04 AM
Speaking of Robin, did I see a recent picture of Lawrence Roberts her nephew at one of our games, if so, that's the first time I remember ever seeing him come back for anything.

I think that he was recognized as a Mississippi State SEC Basketball Legend at the SEC tournament last week. That might be a recent time you saw a pic of him.

parabrave
03-19-2019, 10:57 AM
I can't remember if she went to Pass or Biloxi, but she was there in middle school or high school. Every chance she gets, she promotes the state. Always loved that about her.

She went to HS at Pass then went to SELA for Basketball.

basedog
03-19-2019, 11:25 AM
She was a decent basketball player at SELA, I saw her play.