PDA

View Full Version : Saturday baseball score updates

MetEdDawg
03-16-2019, 07:34 PM
#7 Louisville beats Duke 2-1. Series win for the Cardinals

#17 East Carolina wins the series against Maryland with a 2-1 win today. I will refrain from mentioning how important it is that ECU continue to do well

#9 Ole Miss loses to Bama 8-6. Series tied a 1 game each

#14 Arkansas beats Mizzou 4-3. Razorbacks win that series

#1 Vandy loses to #19 Texas A&M 7-6. Rubber match tomorrow

#13 LSU beats Kentucky 2-1 in 12 innings. Game 2 of their DH will start shortly

#11 Texas Tech blanks #12 Texas 3-0. Series tied at 1

#8 Georgia beats #22 South Carolina 8-7. That's a big win for the Bulldogs and they go for a sweep tomorrow

Few more games ongoing that I'll update later

I will go ahead and preemptively apologize for indicating game 3 today was meaningless. Not the correct choice of words. Was trying to indicate that the game, although important, was most likely going to be used by Lemonis as an opportunity to get guys reps that might not normally get reps, especially in a high profile SEC series. Obviously we want to sweep the series and win the game. Meaningless was the incorrect choice of words, so sorry for the shitstorm that ensued after that. However, I stand by some of what I said and believe that Lemonis has in fact used today as an opportunity to get guys opportunities against a team like Florida that might not otherwise have gotten the opportunity had we lost game 1 of the DH today.

I will say, however, that there really wasn't any reason for me to be called an asshat or a douchebag. That's pretty uncalled for. We are grown men people. We can disagree without being disagreeable as my grandfather would say. Not really any need for that.

Enjoy the score update!

Saltydog
03-16-2019, 07:51 PM
I appreciate the score updates.

Dawg61
03-16-2019, 07:54 PM
Thx for the updates. As for the other part you can call or be called an asshat or douchebag and it's fine but don't dare ever call someone "chachi" which means really cool in Spanish or Scooba will threaten to ban you.

KOdawg1
03-16-2019, 08:31 PM
Thanks MetEd. While I didn't quite agree with what you said, I don't think you should've been called an asshat or douchebag. It says a lot about the people who do that. We all root for the same team here guys, there's no point in resorting to name calling just because you disagree with what someone says.

DeputyDawg94
03-16-2019, 08:53 PM
I have a theory about people who call others names in an anonymous situation like message boards. If they were standing face to face with that same person there is no way in hell they’d have guts to do it. Of course there’s no way to prove my theory. That kind of reaction is what’s making this board a drag. I used to read just about every thread, but not anymore. As I’ve stated before they always wind up in a pissing contest between a few posters and it gets old.

West Tn Dawg
03-16-2019, 09:11 PM
#12 NC State walked off a win against #6 FSU 9-8

Turfdawg67
03-16-2019, 09:27 PM
#7 Louisville beats Duke 2-1. Series win for the Cardinals

#17 East Carolina wins the series against Maryland with a 2-1 win today. I will refrain from mentioning how important it is that ECU continue to do well

#9 Ole Miss loses to Bama 8-6. Series tied a 1 game each

#14 Arkansas beats Mizzou 4-3. Razorbacks win that series

#1 Vandy loses to #19 Texas A&M 7-6. Rubber match tomorrow

#13 LSU beats Kentucky 2-1 in 12 innings. Game 2 of their DH will start shortly

#11 Texas Tech blanks #12 Texas 3-0. Series tied at 1

#8 Georgia beats #22 South Carolina 8-7. That's a big win for the Bulldogs and they go for a sweep tomorrow

Few more games ongoing that I'll update later

I will go ahead and preemptively apologize for indicating game 3 today was meaningless. Not the correct choice of words. Was trying to indicate that the game, although important, was most likely going to be used by Lemonis as an opportunity to get guys reps that might not normally get reps, especially in a high profile SEC series. Obviously we want to sweep the series and win the game. Meaningless was the incorrect choice of words, so sorry for the shitstorm that ensued after that. However, I stand by some of what I said and believe that Lemonis has in fact used today as an opportunity to get guys opportunities against a team like Florida that might not otherwise have gotten the opportunity had we lost game 1 of the DH today.

I will say, however, that there really wasn't any reason for me to be called an asshat or a douchebag. That's pretty uncalled for. We are grown men people. We can disagree without being disagreeable as my grandfather would say. Not really any need for that.

Enjoy the score update!

You're not a douchebag or an asshat (based upon your posts, of course), but actually one the more level headed posters on here. I enjoy your insights and takes. You gotta melt and then praise to get along with the avid poster on here.

Dawgcap
03-17-2019, 02:52 PM
I really was the asshat for calling you a dumbass. I really do apologize.

ScoobaDawg
03-17-2019, 03:24 PM
Thx for the updates. As for the other part you can call or be called an asshat or douchebag and it's fine but don't dare ever call someone "chachi" which means really cool in Spanish or Scooba will threaten to ban you.

I'm done with you. But don't spread lies. you said cachie not chanci. Ignorant f*ck don't put words in my mouth and try to smear me. You know what you were doing.

Dawg61
03-17-2019, 05:25 PM
I'm done with you. But don't spread lies. you said cachie not chanci. Ignorant f*ck don't put words in my mouth and try to smear me. You know what you were doing.

Bruh I don't know what your remedial brain interprets that word to mean but it's obviously far different than what I intended. To me that word is equivalent to saying "dude" or "bro". You're a 17ing dumbass either way and you need to stop threatening me. Remember you are a representation of this board since you are a mod. Act like it already instead of continuously representing the board in a bad way. I'm not so sure Elitedawgs wants to be know forever as a Trump supporting moderated board which is EXACTLY what you are. Piece of shit. Never respond to one of my posts again.

I seen it dawg
03-17-2019, 06:02 PM
Bruh I don't know what your remedial brain interprets that word to mean but it's obviously far different than what I intended. To me that word is equivalent to saying "dude" or "bro". You're a 17ing dumbass either way and you need to stop threatening me. Remember you are a representation of this board since you are a mod. Act like it already instead of continuously representing the board in a bad way. I'm not so sure Elitedawgs wants to be know forever as a Trump supporting moderated board which is EXACTLY what you are. Piece of shit. Never respond to one of my posts again.

Dont worry he won't.

WSOPdawg
03-17-2019, 06:05 PM

Dont worry he won't.

I'm thinking that means Dawg61 is gone... lololol

basedog
03-17-2019, 06:06 PM
Dont worry he won't.

I'm guessing ISID bringing the heat****

Dawgtini
03-17-2019, 07:40 PM
I'm thinking that means Dawg61 is gone... lololol
Finally. Couldn?t happen to a better poster.

mparkerfd20
03-17-2019, 08:04 PM
If either or both are gone the board will be better for it.

SaintDawg
03-17-2019, 08:11 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Bi6FcO7UoutWM/giphy.gif