PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee -5.5

CJDAWG85
03-15-2019, 08:54 AM
Does this line seem kinda low considering how bad they beat us last time?

Ifyouonlyknew
03-15-2019, 09:01 AM
Does this line seem kinda low considering how bad they beat us last time?

Considering the game isn't at Thompson-Boling Arena not really. They're last 4 road games they're 1-3 & the victory was a game winning bucket w/under 10sec at OM. Not saying we win but they've proven to be human against good teams when they're not at home. We'll see how big a home crowd advantage they have tonight.

Liverpooldawg
03-15-2019, 09:03 AM
Considering the game isn't at Thompson-Boling Arena not really. They're last 4 road games they're 1-3 & the victory was a game winning bucket w/under 10sec at OM. Not saying we win but they've proven to be human against good teams when they're not at home. We'll see how big a home crowd advantage they have tonight.

It won't be as big a home court advantage as you might think. Kentucky fans hold most SEC tourney tickets, no matter where it's played.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-15-2019, 09:16 AM
It won't be as big a home court advantage as you might think. Kentucky fans hold most SEC tourney tickets, no matter where it's played.

Oh I know I guarantee they're going to stick around to root against TN. If the game is close in the 2nd half we may have the crowd.

MetEdDawg
03-15-2019, 09:34 AM
Oh I know I guarantee they're going to stick around to root against TN. If the game is close in the 2nd half we may have the crowd.

This is one of the benefits of playing against Tennessee in a place like this so close to UK territory. Kentucky brought a decent number of fans to Tampa when we won the whole thing. Gave us a crowd advantage because the remaining UK fans cheered for us.

They should do the same today. I think today will be a pro MSU crowd for the simple fact that UK fans will stay around to root against Tennessee.

msstate7
03-15-2019, 09:51 AM

That's a dang good point. Didn't think of that

basedog
03-15-2019, 12:16 PM
Gotta believe this is going to be a defensive game, they are really good defending and we have been very good on D.

Turnovers are the key.

KentuckyDawg13
03-15-2019, 12:28 PM
Will UK fans stay after Bama beats them?

sleepy dawg
03-15-2019, 01:11 PM
I think it's a fair line. I'd still probably take TN, but I don't expect anything like last time.