PDA

View Full Version : Lot of Ole Miss in this, but some old Dogs will appreciate (I think)...

Rick Cleveland
03-13-2019, 12:38 PM
https://mississippitoday.org/2019/03/13/like-father-like-son-sec-coach-of-the-year-runs-in-the-kermit-davis-family/

Jack Lambert
03-13-2019, 01:15 PM
If the LSU crap did not go down he would have finished second.

MadDawg
03-13-2019, 01:19 PM
Great read. Thanks, Rick.

West Tn Dawg
03-13-2019, 03:51 PM
It's funny to me how bad they hate us and talk about our dumb alumni, yet it took one of our guys to go get them out of the tank! Bunch of idiots!

Goldendawg
03-13-2019, 11:25 PM
My Dad sent a friend and I to MSU basketball camp the summer between my Fr and Soph year in HS. One night during a scrimmage, I got elbowed in the mouth and one of my front teeth was pushed back very badly. Coach Kermit Sr personally carried me to a local dentist and got him to open up for treatment. He took both thumbs and straightened out the tooth and Coach carried me back to the dorm. He was a very caring and nice guy. Later that week, two players helping us at the camp carried my friend and I for a ride in his 1969 Monoco Orange Chevelle SS 396 with bucket seats and a floor shift. I asked him why it was a 3 speed instead of a 4 speed and he said that insurance was too high on a 4 speed. AH, MSU memories, wouldn't take anything for them. BTW: Shortly after my return home the tooth stated turning dark and I had to have a root canal! Hai State!, from a older, but still young at heart Dawg!

msbulldog
03-14-2019, 06:03 AM
When I was a freshman, I was getting gas at the Exxon on by the old Kroger and this fellow came up and asked if I could give him a ride to campus he had to leave his car to be worked on. I said sure and I was thrilled because it was Kermit Sr.