PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday night baseball scores

MetEdDawg
03-12-2019, 09:00 PM
#13 LSU loses to Northwestern State 3-1. I said it a couple weeks ago and I'll say it again. LSU won't host this year and will finish outside the Top 25

#9 Ole Miss loses to #7 Louisville 4-3 in 10 innings. Bit surprising there.

#17 East Carolina loses to Duke 7-2. Not good for us.

#23 Tennessee beats UNC Asheville 8-4

#5 Florida up 13-7 on #10 FSU in the 8th. Florida was down 6-0 at one point.

#19 Texas A&M losing to Dallas Baptist 5-1 in the 7th.

The rest of the ranked and unranked SEC taking care of business against vastly inferior teams.

Few other ranked games and games of non conference importance going on that I'll update later. But there's your main update for the night.

Todd4State
03-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Florida wins 20-7. A&M lost to Dallas Baptist.

Surprising to see LSU not pull a possum out of their ass again.

MetEdDawg
03-12-2019, 09:26 PM

It was a road game that's why lol

Ari Gold
03-12-2019, 10:00 PM
#13 LSU loses to Northwestern State 3-1. I said it a couple weeks ago and I'll say it again. LSU won't host this year and will finish outside the Top 25

#9 Ole Miss loses to #7 Louisville 4-3 in 10 innings. Bit surprising there.

#17 East Carolina loses to Duke 7-2. Not good for us.

#23 Tennessee beats UNC Asheville 8-4

#5 Florida up 13-7 on #10 FSU in the 8th. Florida was down 6-0 at one point.

#19 Texas A&M losing to Dallas Baptist 5-1 in the 7th.

The rest of the ranked and unranked SEC taking care of business against vastly inferior teams.

Few other ranked games and games of non conference importance going on that I'll update later. But there's your main update for the night.

Yeah that was a little shocking that OM only Gave up 4 runs...

Tbonewannabe
03-12-2019, 10:03 PM
FSU was up 6-0 in the 5th. UF starts it off hitting a grounder the 3rd baseman bobbles. The next guy up hits directly back to the pitcher but no one is covering 2nd for the double play. Pitcher then throws to first too late. It then unraveled from there. I didn't see any more but you could tell where the momentum went.

HoopsDawg
03-12-2019, 10:04 PM

My guy, Dan Heefner, getting it done at DBU. He's one of the best.

Todd4State
03-12-2019, 11:22 PM
It was a road game that's why lol

I'm shocked that they played someone other than Tulane on the road in Louisiana.

Yeah that was a little shocking that OM only Gave up 4 runs...

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy Ole Miss threw tonight ends up in their weekend rotation before too long.

FSU was up 6-0 in the 5th. UF starts it off hitting a grounder the 3rd baseman bobbles. The next guy up hits directly back to the pitcher but no one is covering 2nd for the double play. Pitcher then throws to first too late. It then unraveled from there. I didn't see any more but you could tell where the momentum went.

It just got worse and worse and worse. Their pitchers started hitting people and etc. and it just turned into a fire that was out of control.

KentuckyDawg13
03-13-2019, 09:03 AM
UofL beating um didn't surprise me. Cards are for real.

MetEdDawg
03-13-2019, 09:35 AM
UofL beating um didn't surprise me. Cards are for real.

They have two losses to a 6 loss UCONN team, a loss to an 8 loss Xavier team, and a loss to Boston College who lost a series to Bethune Cookman. Only the Xavier loss was midweek. The rest were on the weekend. Great programs don't lose that many weekend games like that.

I thought OM would have beaten them pretty easily honestly which tells me something I already know, which is Ole Miss doesn't have the depth to compete.

They play again today at noon.