PDA

View Full Version : Hey Starkvegasdawg

parabrave
03-12-2019, 08:50 PM
Where are you going to be traveling tomorrow? Just saw the risk factor for areas north of I-20 and where do you see the best areas for tornadic activity? Also what is your twitter handle so we can follow your travels and watch your videos? Thanks

gravedigger
03-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Where are you going to be traveling tomorrow? Just saw the risk factor for areas north of I-20 and where do you see the best areas for tornadic activity? Also what is your twitter handle so we can follow your travels and watch your videos? Thanks

And to add: be careful my new friend

ScoobaDawg
03-12-2019, 10:30 PM

https://twitter.com/nmscasStan

Tomorrow is just a windy day. not tornadoes.

starkvegasdawg
03-12-2019, 10:35 PM
I'm not excessively impressed with this storm. Any potential tomorrow looks to be mainly west of the MS river. Thursday has some potential over north MS, but the biggest threat will be straight line winds and maybe some hail. Tornado threat is very limited and looks to be more squall line spinups that are typically weak and short lived. That said, one model was trying to over achieve for Thursday. I'm not chasing anywhere tomorrow as I can't get off work. I may go out Thursday afternoon if the one over achieving model does end up being right. My twitter is @nmscasStan

starkvegasdawg
03-13-2019, 01:00 AM
SPC just upgraded extreme NW MS to an enhanced risk for Wednesday. Upgrade is for straight line winds. Basically for parts of MS northwest of a line from Yazoo City to Grenada to Holly Springs. The day 2 outlook for Thursday should be released any minute now.