PDA

View Full Version : Reviews or recommendations: 65-70" 4k/UHD Smart TVs

chainedup_Dawg
03-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Looking at upgrading our tv, due to length of our living room wanting to go big. Any suggestions? Always been a Samsung guy myself.

Tbonewannabe
03-12-2019, 08:36 AM
I have a 40" Samsung that was my living room TV that I moved to my bedroom when we built our new townhouse. I purchased a LG 65" for our living room and I don't have any complaints. Great picture and has a lot of features that I don't use. I hung it on the wall and put an Apple TV on the back of it and use DirecTVNow for my streaming service.

chainedup_Dawg
03-12-2019, 10:35 AM
I have a 40" Samsung that was my living room TV that I moved to my bedroom when we built our new townhouse. I purchased a LG 65" for our living room and I don't have any complaints. Great picture and has a lot of features that I don't use. I hung it on the wall and put an Apple TV on the back of it and use DirecTVNow for my streaming service.

I've had LG before myself, like the LGs just went to Samsung based on consumer reviews. I have been looking into LGs so I appreciate your opinion on yours as I havent gotten around to reviews on them yet.

Tbonewannabe
03-12-2019, 01:48 PM
I've had LG before myself, like the LGs just went to Samsung based on consumer reviews. I have been looking into LGs so I appreciate your opinion on yours as I havent gotten around to reviews on them yet.

I did some research and the LG at the time seemed like it was as good as the Samsung. I just liked the picture in the store a little better than the Samsung. It was purely preference, the LG just seemed a little "brighter" than the Samsung.

chainedup_Dawg
03-17-2019, 12:47 AM
I did some research and the LG at the time seemed like it was as good as the Samsung. I just liked the picture in the store a little better than the Samsung. It was purely preference, the LG just seemed a little "brighter" than the Samsung.

I appreciate it man, I picked up an LG today after reading reviews and looking at the stores, I'm in love with this thing! Gotta do some tweaking still but man, its insane