PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One

Dawg61
10-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Man, I can't decide if I want to go PS4 or XboxOne. Been thinking hard about that today.

I'm Microsoft all the way. The dashboard and Live is going to absolutely demolish the PS4. My sister is a production manager for XboxLive so I have strong family ties too. I got to tour Xbox and fiddle with the One. The controllers are incredible and you can't hear the XboxOne AT ALL. The games are gigantic in data too. "Ryse" is 21 GB in size. That's more data than the entire first launch Xbox360's. THAT'S ****ING GIGANTIC. The detail in these new games is going to be mind-blowing. Christmas comes early this year. Ok my dork is showing.

FlabLoser
10-20-2013, 10:38 PM
The Walking Dead Talk
http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?7337-The-Walking-Dead&p=69491#post69491

War Machine Dawg
10-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Won't lie, I WANT an XBOX One. Only problem is price. How is the blu-ray function of XBOX One? I don't have one currently and the PS3 is the best BR on the market.

Dawg61
10-21-2013, 09:56 AM
XboxOne has BluRay. It also has a built in kinect which you'll use (if you want) to give voice commands for Netflix etc. just say "Xbox pause" like you're talking to a person in the room and poof the Xbox will do as you wish.

hacker
10-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Xbox One is the way I'm leaning too. After the unveiling earlier this year, I thought they were doomed, but they were wise to go back and change some of those decisions they had made like no used games, requiring internet connection, and MANDATORY ALWAYS-ON KINECT for God's sake. The last one was the killer for me. I never would've bought it if I was forced to have some machine watching/listening all the time. I can't believe they thought that was a good idea. Anyway, they reversed their decision on all those things, and seem to have a much better games lineup than PS4. I grew up playing Killer Instinct in the arcade, so I can't wait for KI3. It's been like 15 years since the last one.

The main game I'm looking forward to is Watch Dogs though. Too bad it got delayed.

Dawg61
10-21-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm looking forward to all of the games. Gone I believe are the days of shitty games with so much detail going into these new ones. I'll have to get a Gamefly so I can play most of them. Can't afford to buy 100 games ha

Justdoitdawg
10-27-2013, 06:29 PM
I have ways been Playstation guy. What would be some of the main reasons I should switch over to the xbox?

Dawg61
10-28-2013, 09:19 PM
I have ways been Playstation guy. What would be some of the main reasons I should switch over to the xbox?

For everything you'll use the XboxOne for besides the games. It is your all in one entertainment center. I believe with your Gold membership you'll also get lots of free stuff like a Netflix subscription, Hulu subscription, Skype, and live TV etc.. I'll know more after Nov. 22nd so I'll post updates. Launch games I want are Battlefield4, NBA2k14, Dead Rising3, Assassins Creed 4, Fifa 14.