PDA

View Full Version : On this episode of NAFOOM: "Mullen got pimp slapped.."

mstatefan91
03-10-2019, 11:45 PM
They can't help themselves.. They are still clinging to the conspiracy theories (although some in the thread seem ready to move on).

Also, just lol at the idiots that don't understand that Rebel Rags is just throwing shit against the walls and hoping some of it sticks

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafoom/uh-oh-mullen-got-pimped-slapped-t63460.html

Here is what they are referring to....

Todd4State
03-10-2019, 11:48 PM
The beautiful thing is either way it's not our problem. I'm not sure what they want to gain at this point. It was proven that they cheated and they were put on probation and even if they won they have suffered the reprecussions of that.

parabrave
03-11-2019, 12:28 AM
Dam that site is still around?

Jack Lambert
03-11-2019, 08:08 AM
Those stupid bastards still don't believe they cheated.

mstatefan91
03-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Dam that site is still around?
They're surviving on micro-brews and cold chicken tenders

starkvegasdawg
03-11-2019, 08:26 AM
They're surviving on micro-brews and cold chicken tenders

And Robitussin. Don't forget that.

Tbonewannabe
03-11-2019, 09:51 AM

They probably think we gave CJ Johnson that new truck he put on Twitter the day he enrolled at UM or AJ Brown his new charger. I actually had a UM fan tell me when Paidwell posted those stacks of cash on twitter that he would have had that type of money from working at a grocery store when he was in high school. Even though the Paidwell tweet was talking about how he enjoyed his unofficial visit to Oxford that weekend.

I am sure we have recruits get something but we also don't buy recruits out from under schools during the dead period for a merry Flipmas. We also don't have guys like Greg Little who is the #1 LT in high school commit before even visiting campus when he has been recruited to Oklahoma and aTm who is a couple hours from his home.

TrapGame
03-11-2019, 10:17 AM

B/c the vast majority of their cult is 100% okay with it. They do not care. Remember, their law school was called out for being an ambulance chaser mill a couple of years ago. They didn't care about that either.

chainedup_Dawg
03-11-2019, 10:25 AM
For an institution that has a law school they sure dont seem to understand how to read legal docs or the meaning of them

Ari Gold
03-11-2019, 10:34 AM
The punishment they got compared to What all the did and what all they were doing
Is a joke .. they got house arrest compared to getting time in the slammer..

But in typical shitbird fashion they can’t let it go...

Tbonewannabe
03-11-2019, 11:06 AM
The punishment they got compared to What all the did and what all they were doing
Is a joke .. they got house arrest compared to getting time in the slammer..

But in typical shitbird fashion they can’t let it go...

UM pretty much did far worse than USCw but got 10% of the penalties. The NCAA didn't even put everything they could have in the LOI. Was the Tunsil stuff where he admitted getting paid by coaches in the investigation?

BuckyIsAB****
03-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Who gives a shit

mstatefan91
03-11-2019, 01:12 PM
Who gives a shit

Just found it funny my man. If you don't give a shit then I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit.. maybe.. I'll check back

West Tn Dawg
03-11-2019, 06:06 PM
Who gives a shit

I do! I love watching them wallow in there on shit. Obviously you give a shit enough to post.

Bodaski
03-11-2019, 07:05 PM

No, they know they cheated. They think they should be able to cheat because they think they are more important then anyone else and they were picked on.