PDA

View Full Version : Sec tourney

msstate7
03-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Looking over the schedule, I really like the ark-Florida matchup. Florida desperately needs a win. Ark has looked really good the last 3 games (all wins). If they win 2 games, could they be in bubble talk?

As for us, I'd love to win 2 games. I don't really care about going any farther than that. 2 wins would include 1 over tenn... that could potentially move us to a 5-seed.

MetEdDawg
03-10-2019, 10:13 AM
I love the fact we might get a chance again against Tennessee, but it sure would be nice to be playing them in a city other than nashville. This year they might bring more people than Kentucky. Gonna be very orange there this week.

BuckyIsAB****
03-10-2019, 05:47 PM
We want nothing to do with Tennessee. They are everything we are not

klong-dog
03-10-2019, 06:14 PM
Yeah, was telling my dad the same thing. Of all tourney places to have to play Tennessee, Nashville is not where we want to play them. Orange will be out in full force for their first game.

MarketingBully
03-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Yeah, was telling my dad the same thing. Of all tourney places to have to play Tennessee, Nashville is not where we want to play them. Orange will be out in full force for their first game.

It’s still going to be 95% UK there. In the past when it was in Nashville, UT didn’t have a big following and I doubt they do this year as well.

CadaverDawg
03-10-2019, 06:24 PM
It’s still going to be 95% UK there. In the past when it was in Nashville, UT didn’t have a big following and I doubt they do this year as well.

UT wasn't this good in past years

MarketingBully
03-10-2019, 06:34 PM
UT wasn't this good in past years

They were with Pearl. He made the elite eight. But it doesn’t matter anyway as when it’s in Nashville 90% of the fans there are Kentucky.

klong-dog
03-10-2019, 06:41 PM
There will still be a huge home crowd for UT on a Friday night for them, if we indeed win game 1 and face them.