PDA

View Full Version : Hump was alive with energy

basedog
03-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Crowd was good, to say it wasn't entertaining is wrong.

Sophie is Larry Bird in comparison, T is Wilt Chamberlain.

Pretty sure Nick is done, maybe want be back from what I heard. Not gonna say anymore but I hope he will be back next year. Very iffy.

Hope Peters comes back.

Maybe I shouldn't say but someone on our team has a attitude problem. Very noticeable watching live, I never knew till a few told me and another ED friend and we could sense it by his actions. Pisses me off.

Looking at our banners describes our history. 3 sweet 16 appearances and I think only 10 NCAA appearances.

Just saying for you folks not happy or disappointed about this season. I hope we give BH an extension, tough place to win.

DawgRockur
03-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Reggie? He definitely does have an attitude problem, but I can deal with it

MarketingBully
03-09-2019, 08:22 PM
At this point stop with the innuendo on Nick. Let’s just wait until the investigation is over. Everything will be known soon anyway. We know by proxy he’s basically out for the season. Let’s just let the investigation finish.

dickiedawg
03-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Crowd was decent For not having any students there.

mstatefan91
03-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Spring break?

Homedawg
03-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Crowd was decent For not having any students there.

Spring break didn't mean anything. Haven't been there all year.

basedog
03-10-2019, 10:30 AM
What few students who were there barely got into the game, too busy texting. Thank goodness for the "old folks"!

Like I said, crowd was good considering weather potential being bad and women's basketball game on TV.

msu15
03-10-2019, 10:52 AM
What few students who were there barely got into the game, too busy texting. Thank goodness for the "old folks"!

Like I said, crowd was good considering weather potential being bad and women's basketball game on TV.
Don?t say that, you?ll ruffle the feathers of the losers who think that WiFi at a stadium is something that is important.

mstatefan91
03-10-2019, 10:57 AM
Don?t say that, you?ll ruffle the feathers of the losers who think that WiFi at a stadium is something that is important.

How am I supposed to stream the game inside of the Hump without WiFi?!?!?!******