PDA

View Full Version : SEC WBK Tournament question

RocketDawg
03-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Maybe it's just my television, but the crowd noise is so loud that you can't hear or understand the announcers. They must have the microphones right in the midst of the crowd.

Am I the only one having this as an issue?

KOdawg1
03-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Unfortunately, hearing people screaming is more pleasant than listening to some of these announcers

RocketDawg
03-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Unfortunately, hearing people screaming is more pleasant than listening to some of these announcers

Well, that's true, but you'd think ESPN would want people to at least hear their announcers, regardless of how bad and irritating they are.

parabrave
03-08-2019, 10:20 PM
Well thats one good thing about listening to your own guys on the radio/internet/. Now if they could ever be coordinated to be on at the same time that would be even better.

West Tn Dawg
03-09-2019, 08:17 AM
Sounded like we had a good crowd on hand. If so, I hope it just as loud on the floor. I our girls seem to thrive on a loud crowd of supporters.

KOdawg1
03-09-2019, 08:34 AM
Sounded like we had a good crowd on hand. If so, I hope it just as loud on the floor. I our girls seem to thrive on a loud crowd of supporters.
We had more fans there than Tennessee, which is impressive. Now that South Carolina is eliminated, we should have the most fans there by far