PDA

View Full Version : bama vs fla state

preachermatt83
10-20-2013, 09:40 PM
Lets say the 2 were playing and bama was -2. who would ya take?

Dawg61
10-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Bama. Give Saban a month to prepare for Winston and he'll figure something out. That said Winston is damn good. It's amazing that just when we see what we think our the 4 best all-time college QB's in Vince Young, Tim Tebow, Cam Newton and JFF along comes this guy and he might be better than all of them.

preachermatt83
10-20-2013, 10:04 PM
Bama. Give Saban a month to prepare for Winston and he'll figure something out. That said Winston is damn good. It's amazing that just when we see what we think our the 4 best all-time college QB's in Vince Young, Tim Tebow, Cam Newton and JFF along comes this guy and he might be better than all of them.

yea, it's crazy how good quarterbacks are getting.

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Winston grew up 10 mins from brian dennehey stadium. Why does he play for fsu again?

Dawg61
10-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Winston grew up 10 mins from brian dennehey stadium. Why does he play for fsu again?

I'm betting it's because he's the starting right fielder for the FSU baseball team. Better question, if he's a baseball star why is he not playing for Cohen and Mullen? MSU should have a LOCK on any two sport stars with baseball as one of them. If we took Sandberg over this guy...

Dawg61
10-20-2013, 10:25 PM

Good actor. When did he get a stadium named after himself?

msstate7
10-20-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm betting it's because he's the starting right fielder for the FSU baseball team. Better question, if he's a baseball star why is he not playing for Cohen and Mullen? MSU should have a LOCK on any two sport stars with baseball as one of them. If we took Sandberg over this guy...

Winston is a redshirt freshman

Will James
10-20-2013, 10:33 PM
Winston is a RS Fr Dawg61. Different class. And he was the number one overall QB in his class. We had less than a shot at him.

Im taking FSU in that bet and if they are allowed to play in the BCSNCG they will win. Best team in the country is in Tallahassee. Winston is the real deal and won't pull the classic FSU/UGA/Clemson loss

Dawg61
10-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Oregon has something to say about this. They won't lose a game in the Pac12 this year.

Will James
10-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Computers in the BCS have FSU #1

dawgs
10-21-2013, 02:16 AM
Computers in the BCS have FSU #1

Yeah but Oregon still has their toughest games and are only like .002 behind f$u in the BCS now. They'll overtake them, maybe as soon as next week with a W over ucla.

Political Hack
10-21-2013, 06:44 AM
I think FSU wins it all if the NCG we're played today, but Saban will have the Tide playing it's best when it counts. No telling how the game will play out 2.5 months from now.

BogeyGolfer
10-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Bama will beat AU by at least two scores and go on to beat whoever they play in NC game. As I said earlier, college football is week to week...

PMDawg
10-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Winston is a RS Fr Dawg61. Different class. And he was the number one overall QB in his class. We had less than a shot at him.

Im taking FSU in that bet and if they are allowed to play in the BCSNCG they will win. Best team in the country is in Tallahassee. Winston is the real deal and won't pull the classic FSU/UGA/Clemson loss

+1

preachermatt83
10-21-2013, 09:33 PM

I agree completely

dawgs
10-22-2013, 09:22 AM
I think FSU wins it all if the NCG we're played today, but Saban will have the Tide playing it's best when it counts. No telling how the game will play out 2.5 months from now.

so you watched f$u get a big win most recently huh?

TUSK
10-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Both bammer and au have been outbid by fsu lately... i think fsu is close to being "back" if they arent already...

dawgs
10-22-2013, 01:06 PM
didn't bama want gunner kiel and not give winston a commitable offer until pretty late in the process?

also, he has a faster path to starting for f$u than bama.

smootness
10-22-2013, 01:10 PM
The MLB draft was a serious concern for Winston; there were a lot of people who assumed he wouldn't play college football.