PDA

View Full Version : Cerantola last night

AlSwearengen
03-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Did anyone notice him throw a couple of changeups? I thought I saw one that went high for a ball but wrote it off to the gun being off. Then, later he threw a pitch in the low 80?s again that dipped a little at the plate and was called a strike at the knees. Definitely looked like a change up. I know Commerce said Ginn is working on a change, so I assume Cerantola is as well.

Also, he seemed to have a lot more command of his fastball with noticeably fewer ?big misses? than the first game he pitched in.

Commercecomet24
03-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Yes, Foxhall has them all working on a change, especially the hard throwing guys. Foxhall is a stud. Lemonis has done a great job assembling this staff and letting them do their jobs.

ZedFedder
03-07-2019, 05:02 PM
With Ginn and Cerantola, you are looking at two first rounders. We already know that with Ginn, obviously, but Cerantola is awfully talented as well.

the_real_MSU_is_us
03-07-2019, 06:13 PM
Cerantola will be our Saturday starter next year, provided he stays healthy

Harrydawg
03-07-2019, 07:15 PM
Yes, Foxhall has them all working on a change, especially the hard throwing guys. Foxhall is a stud. Lemonis has done a great job assembling this staff and letting them do their jobs.

This all day. This staff appears to be for real

TStationDawg
03-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Love it. Hit spots. Change speeds. Most important thing in pitching imho. Too many kids rely on junk these days.