PDA

View Full Version : East Carolina no hitting the golden showers up north through four innings.

starkvegasdawg
03-06-2019, 05:14 PM
Also leading 3-0.

starkvegasdawg
03-06-2019, 06:16 PM
No change in above except now top 9.

starkvegasdawg
03-06-2019, 06:28 PM
No hitter lost with two outs in 9th.

the_real_MSU_is_us
03-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Holy hell, how can ECU mess this up. 2 outs in the B9, give up a walk, a hit, another hit, ERROR on a routine grounder to keep it alive, an a passed ball to move them into scoring position

the_real_MSU_is_us
03-06-2019, 06:41 PM
FLY OUT GAME OVER

KOdawg1
03-06-2019, 06:55 PM
First decent team they face and they almost get no-hit

Todd4State
03-06-2019, 07:39 PM
First decent team they face and they almost get no-hit

My only question is did they throw beer in the air when the no -hitter was broken up?

starkvegasdawg
03-06-2019, 08:01 PM
Florida also with a zero in the hits column to FGCU in the sixth and down 6-0.

Mjoelner34
03-06-2019, 08:28 PM
My only question is did they throw beer in the air when the no -hitter was broken up?

I hope they did. 1. Its cold as hell and now they're soaking wet from a cold beverage. 2. Instead of a home run or win, they're having to celebrate not getting no-hit. 3. They lost anyway. 4. What a waste of beer!

Choctaw Dawg
03-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Finish the saying: If you live by the long ball...….

Tripp McNeely
03-06-2019, 09:00 PM

Man, those morons waste so much good beer!

Tripp McNeely
03-06-2019, 09:06 PM

Truth be told, it’s probably Natty Light or Beast...but still

State82
03-06-2019, 09:13 PM

Hey, hey, hey!! Whoa! Let's watch the Natty dissing!

The Federalist Engineer
03-06-2019, 10:02 PM

I was recently horrified that some of our fans have started doing this beer shower stuff.

I am not a 20-something, I think this low class and disrespectful to the game.

I also don't like the light show after homeruns. That's minor league gimmickry.

This silliness should not happen at the Carnegie Hall of College Baseball

Todd4State
03-06-2019, 10:57 PM

It's ridiculous and the fact that they waste alcohol shows how entitled they are. "Daddy will get me some more Natty! He's a lawyer!"

I was recently horrified that some of our fans have started doing this beer shower stuff.

I am not a 20-something, I think this low class and disrespectful to the game.

I also don't like the light show after homeruns. That's minor league gimmickry.

This silliness should not happen at the Carnegie Hall of College Baseball

Don't like the beer and glad Cohen put a stop to it.

The light show is cool. Having a minor league atmosphere at a college park is awesome.

RocketDawg
03-06-2019, 11:53 PM
It's ridiculous and the fact that they waste alcohol shows how entitled they are. "Daddy will get me some more Natty! He's a lawyer!"

Don't like the beer and glad Cohen put a stop to it.

The light show is cool. Having a minor league atmosphere at a college park is awesome.

What did Cohen do to stop it?

BeardoMSU
03-07-2019, 12:17 AM
What did Cohen do to stop it?

Wes Rae tweeted about it, saying something like "can we stop the beer showers please"...Cohen retweeted it and said "yes please, it's not in our nature" or something like that....

BeardoMSU
03-07-2019, 12:20 AM
I know it's stupid, juvenile, and overtly Simple Jack....but those OM beer showers are ridding the world of gallons upon gallons of Michelob Ultra every game they block out the stars with their glorious liquid....I call that heroic.****

PKADogs55
03-07-2019, 08:20 AM
We were right underneath our students for Game 1 this year against Youngstown State ... as soon as those showers started, there were 3-4 security guys come right up to our section (asking did we get hit with any beer). The guy told us "Hope they get this out of there system tonight, because we are not having this silly sh!t all year".

DownwardDawg
03-07-2019, 09:03 AM
We were right underneath our students for Game 1 this year against Youngstown State ... as soon as those showers started, there were 3-4 security guys come right up to our section (asking did we get hit with any beer). The guy told us "Hope they get this out of there system tonight, because we are not having this silly sh!t all year".

Thank goodness!!!! Keep that bush league crap up in Oxford.

Love the light shows after homeruns. Adds to the atmosphere of the best park in college baseball.

Jack Lambert
03-07-2019, 09:58 AM

Their daddies are buying that beer.

Jack Lambert
03-07-2019, 10:00 AM
Florida also with a zero in the hits column to FGCU in the sixth and down 6-0.

So they now have five loses. Not bad but it is early in the season for a top five team to have five loses.