PDA

View Full Version : According to the WAPT 6 o'clock news chick...

fieldcorporal
03-05-2019, 07:15 PM
O!e miss coach Vic Shaefer was named SEC COY.

RocketDawg
03-05-2019, 07:31 PM
O!e miss coach Vic Shaefer was named SEC COY.

Seriously?

msbulldog
03-05-2019, 07:55 PM
Yep and sweet T is POY, T and Howard made 1st team All SEC! Holmes and T made all SEC defensive team!
Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!

BeardoMSU
03-05-2019, 08:00 PM
Delete this thread before Shotgun sees it!!!!!111!!***

https://media.giphy.com/media/2jhw6epOaueS4/giphy.gif

Turfdawg67
03-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Yes, and Bruce Pearl made a derogatory statement about Starkville, wives of coaches don't want to live in Starkville, high paid football coaches can't wait to leave MSU, the media hasn't a clue which college is which... even in Missi-freaking-sippi! We get it! We don't get respect. Win a freaking championship and maybe people will know the difference between Starkville and Oxford like they kinda do with Eugene and Corvalis.

RocketDawg
03-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Yes, and Bruce Pearl made a derogatory statement about Starkville, wives of coaches don't want to live in Starkville, high paid football coaches can't wait to leave MSU, the media hasn't a clue which college is which... even in Missi-freaking-sippi! We get it! We don't get respect. Win a freaking championship and maybe people will know the difference between Starkville and Oxford like they kinda do with Eugene and Corvalis.

WAOM (whatever that phrase is supposed to mean).

Maroonthirteen
03-05-2019, 11:00 PM
It’s just laughable at this point.

Skydawg1
03-05-2019, 11:16 PM
It’s just laughable at this point.Basically. Don't get mad, get used to it. As long as both programs keep holding each other back, who the eff cares what our name is? "ole miss" is the "known" name in America. And Brett Favre played at the other school...you know..Mississippi something.

dickiedawg
03-05-2019, 11:21 PM
I don't know that nationally any more people can tell Oregon from Oregon State than know Ole Miss vs. State. Or Washington and Washington State.
I would like to say I'm confident the Newspapers up there can tell them apart at least.

Bothrops
03-05-2019, 11:45 PM
I don't know that nationally any more people can tell Oregon from Oregon State than know Ole Miss vs. State. Or Washington and Washington State.
I would like to say I'm confident the Newspapers up there can tell them apart at least.

I can guarantee you people up in the Northeast don't know there's more than one large college in Mississippi.