PDA

View Full Version : Rowdey Jordan

cheewgumm
03-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Seeing as he is in a small slump, he should bring back the white goggles to break it.

Granted he?s gotten a couple of hits in the last couple of games but I?d like to see the giggle again!!

Choctaw Dawg
03-04-2019, 06:27 PM
He and Macnamee could barely hit last year at the beginning of the season. Rowdy turned it on when spring came and warmed up and Macnamee did the same when school let out and let that bat loose.

cheewgumm
03-04-2019, 06:33 PM
Yep. I?m a huge fan. To me Rowdey has the most upside of almost any hitter we have. Speed, power, average. He has the whole package. Just have to get it going.

The Federalist Engineer
03-04-2019, 08:24 PM
Just bring back the goggles dammit. Life is a game of inches, the margin between winning and losing, living and dying might just be some damned goggles

This is probably the work of some girl that didn't like the goggles

msbulldog
03-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Just bring back the goggles dammit. Life is a game of inches, the margin between winning and losing, living and dying might just be some damned goggles

This is probably the work of some girl that didn't like the goggles

I'm with you Engineer, must be some women's fault!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOOL

Homedawg
03-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Yep. I?m a huge fan. To me Rowdey has the most upside of almost any hitter we have. Speed, power, average. He has the whole package. Just have to get it going.

Rowdy isn't even close to most upside. He's going to be a good college player. Think Burke masters. Not Jon shave.

Dallas_Dawg
03-04-2019, 09:34 PM
He had two runs against Tech I know. He's doing fine, it's no slump

bulldogcountry1
03-04-2019, 09:49 PM
Some guys just need some warm weather to perform their best.