PDA

View Full Version : And the kneelers go down once again. We really need to win today. Would

Saltydog
03-02-2019, 03:02 PM
be huge for us in more than one way.

BeardoMSU
03-02-2019, 03:08 PM
be huge for us in more than one way.

Stick to calling them the Confederates.....that's embarrassing enough, lol.

RougeDawg
03-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Stick to calling them the Confederates.....that's embarrassing enough, lol.

Should have known Granola and Sierra Club beardo would be the first to comment on this one. Constantly patrolling speech and melting like the first sign of spring. It really is sad. And it?s even more sad that you don?t even realize how pathetic it is to be triggered by the slightest expression of speech you deem offensive. Id say I know how you feel, but I?m not a person who goes around trying to play victim or act like they are trying to help a ?victim?.

The northeast really does shine through your thin skin. How about you stick to reality and come down from your unicorn and rainbow. Just a thought.

Please go watch the movie Get Out. You are the epitome of that movie and you could probably watch it and never realize it because you are indoctrinated into a victim hood identity politics mentality. Truly sad. Would wish you luck but it’s most likely hopeless. Can’t cure it like you can’t cure delusion.

BulldogDX55
03-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Should have known Granola and Sierra Club beardo would be the first to comment on this one. Constantly patrolling speech and melting like the first sign of spring. It really is sad. And it?s even more sad that you don?t even realize how pathetic it is to be triggered by the slightest expression of speech you deem offensive. Id say I know how you feel, but I?m not a person who goes around trying to play victim or act like they are trying to help a ?victim?.

The northeast really does shine through your thin skin. How about you stick to reality and come down from your unicorn and rainbow. Just a thought.

He's not the one who just wrote two paragraphs about hurt feelings.

BeardoMSU
03-02-2019, 03:17 PM

1. It was meant as a joke, 2. You're the one that sounds triggered, 3. Eat a bag of dicks, Pillow Pants.

Activated Alpha
03-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Damn, never seen a thread about to be locked before under 10 comments

RougeDawg
03-02-2019, 03:22 PM

Please elaborate on hurt feelings?

Simply pointing out that the PC police and speech patrol are the first to respond to these ?offhanded topics? is hurt feelings? Holy shit this world has gone insane. Guess you see what you want m. Infer what you wish. And throw logic, rationale, and a common dictionary right out the window.

You also prove my point. Thanks for playing.

RougeDawg
03-02-2019, 03:25 PM
Damn, never seen a thread about to be locked before under 10 comments

Sometimes you have to be absurd to get through to the PC Police Beardo types. He shuts down a thread at the first inkling of a snowflake melt word. it truly is sad that some feel the need to come in and control what others say. It?s almost as if their own true inner feelings are suppressed by acting like they stand up against how they really feel inside.

Like I said. Go watch the Jordan Oeele movie get out and the Beardo types are on full display. Anyone else who has watched it knows what I?m talking about.

BeardoMSU
03-02-2019, 03:26 PM

Simply pointing out that the PC police and speech patrol are the first to respond to these ?offhanded topics? is hurt feelings? Holy shit this world has gone insane. Guess you see what you want m. Infer what you wish. And throw logic, rationale, and a common dictionary right out the window.

It's funny what you consider "PC police"....especially since I cuss and joke around as much as anyone on the board.

And he's right, tho....no amount of sanctimonious douchebaggery on your part will hide your hurt widdle feelings. You cry like a little girl with a skinned knee....

BeardoMSU
03-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Sometimes you have to be absurd to get through to the PC Police Beardo types. He shuts down a thread at the first inkling of a snowflake melt word. it truly is sad that some feel the need to come in and control what others say. It?s almost as if their own true inner feelings are suppressed by acting like they stand up against how they really feel inside.

Like I said. Go watch the Jordan Oeele movie get out and the Beardo types are on full display. Anyone else who has watched it knows what I?m talking about.

I wasn't aware of my penchant for "shutting down threads".....given I'm not even a mod, lol. Is your brain broken?

Turfdawg67
03-02-2019, 03:30 PM

Hahahaha! So true.

TUSK
03-02-2019, 03:33 PM
I'm IN.

https://media.giphy.com/media/NipFetnQOuKhW/giphy.gif

State82
03-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Y'all pause it for 2 minutes. Going to make popcorn. Be right back.

TUSK
03-02-2019, 03:38 PM
Y'all pause it for 2 minutes. Going to make popcorn. Be right back.

You can have some of mine.... Iffins ya ain't skeert of that antelope.

starkvegasdawg
03-02-2019, 03:42 PM
You can have some of mine.... Iffins ya ain't skeert of that antelope.

Are his ears shooting me the bird?

Lord McBuckethead
03-02-2019, 03:54 PM

Not involved in this, but your entire post is hurt feelings. And yes, confederates is the correct term. Kneelers, hell that is their perogative. If I were them, I would have knelt during the announcement of the starting lineup, not the national anthem. But I support their demonstration against the KKK group non the less.

TUSK
03-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Not involved in this, but your entire post is hurt feelings. And yes, confederates is the correct term. Kneelers, hell that is their perogative. If I were them, I would have knelt during the announcement of the starting lineup, not the national anthem. But I support their demonstration against the KKK group non the less.

This... I think the "blanket kneeling" during the National Anthem for anything one disagrees with kinda makes the "protest" lose its effectiveness... JMO

WeWonItAll(Most)
03-02-2019, 04:02 PM
Epic melt, Rouge

In

Quaoarsking
03-02-2019, 04:07 PM

Please go watch the movie Get Out. You are the epitome of that movie and you could probably watch it and never realize it because you are indoctrinated into a victim hood identity politics mentality. Truly sad. Would wish you luck but it’s most likely hopeless. Can’t cure it like you can’t cure delusion.

If this post was ironic and tongue-in-cheek, it was very good. Bravo.

TUSK
03-02-2019, 04:11 PM
If this post was ironic and tongue-in-cheek, it was very good. Bravo.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FantasticAppropriateKakapo-size_restricted.gif

Dolphus Raymond
03-02-2019, 04:30 PM
While you are at it, Rougedawg, eat two bags of dicks.

LC Dawg
03-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Ole Miss gets beat and Mississippi State fans celebrate by telling each other to **** off.
Come on guys.

deadheaddawg
03-02-2019, 05:43 PM
A lot of our fans are really paranoid of ole miss. Classic conspiracy minded symptoms. Secret ole miss fans posing as State fans. Big Brother (NCAA) letting them runwild with cheating. The lying news media I'm Jackson is out to get us.

It's actually a mental illness.

Just because someone isn't as obsessed with ole miss as you are, doesn't mean they are a double secret spy for the enemy. It probably just means they aren't suffering from the huge little brother complex like you are

ScoobaDawg
03-02-2019, 08:00 PM
Leave the politics to the political board. And to the one who can't follow rules. Take some time off.