PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the board, readers and posters...

I seen it dawg
03-01-2019, 08:35 PM
EliteDawgs received their first media credentials in our history. ED was truly updating live from Frisco today. Great accomplishment.

Commercecomet24
03-01-2019, 08:45 PM
That's awesome! Great stuff!

msbulldog
03-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Well you should get credentials, about a million posts and a bunch of views!

CadaverDawg
03-01-2019, 08:54 PM
That's pretty damn cool

msstate7
03-01-2019, 09:00 PM
I'm proud to announce ED is sending me to cover the football opener in Nola. The ritz on canal and all the hurricanes I can drink at Pat O's. Really appreciate it guys

Liverpooldawg
03-01-2019, 09:42 PM
EliteDawgs received their first media credentials in our history. ED was truly updating live from Frisco today. Great accomplishment.

Outstanding! It's cool ain't it? I remember when I got my first one. It's fun as heck. The bigger the event the better it is. It's even more fun if you are a Neutral.

Gutter Cobreh
03-01-2019, 09:43 PM
I'm proud to announce ED is sending me to cover the football opener in Nola. The ritz on canal and all the hurricanes I can drink at Pat O's. Really appreciate it guys

Baby steps Chief.... Based on the memo that went out, you were assigned to the first women's cross country meet in the fall... if you do well, there is a chance for you to also cover track and field (both men's and women's)...

Todd4State
03-01-2019, 09:45 PM
That's awesome! We are now elite-er.

Todd4State
03-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Baby steps Chief.... Based on the memo that went out, you were assigned to the first women's cross country meet in the fall... if you do well, there is a chance for you to also cover track and field (both men's and women's)...

I thought the memo said Women's Sumo wrestling?**

BrunswickDawg
03-01-2019, 09:51 PM

No one wants to read your melts in article form. 3000 words about how the program is going in the shitter is bad enough on the board, let alone an actual article.***

Gutter Cobreh
03-01-2019, 09:54 PM
No one wants to read your melts in article form. 3000 posts within a 3 hour span about how the program is going in the shitter is bad enough on the board, let alone an actual article.***

FIFY

msstate7
03-01-2019, 09:56 PM
No one wants to read your melts in article form. 3000 words about how the program is going in the shitter is bad enough on the board, let alone an actual article.***

AP will pick up my article detailing the fall of Moorhead... might even get a Pulitzer

iPat09
03-01-2019, 09:57 PM
I still have a stack of all the credentials I accumulated over the years while shooting games for State and at other places. In fact, I may be getting a new one soon if I start shooting for the M-Braves. It's always cool to be on the other side of things instead of just a casual fan. Enjoy it!

The Federalist Engineer
03-01-2019, 10:00 PM

I think JC and Ron Polk are posters on ED - for sure. My guess is that MsState7 is Ron Polk and I cannot say yet about JC

DownwardDawg
03-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Well, it was the best baseball thread this board has ever had. When I’m at work, this board is how I keep up with games. Our baseball threads are freakin painful sometimes and you have to search through pages to find a score. Thank you for making this board even better.

BeardoMSU
03-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Nice! Awesome job!
And the play-by-play was fantastic; very much appreciated.

Super kudos are due for the upper brass for accomplishing this (seriously).

BeardoMSU
03-01-2019, 10:44 PM
AP will pick up my article detailing the fall of Moorhead... might even get a Pulitzer

And you'll play yourself in the feature film....but you'll sweep at that year's Golden Razzies! Awards, so....Jokes on you***

Turfdawg67
03-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Here, here!

https://i.postimg.cc/NGrgSZCr/doc-toasting.gif