PDA

View Full Version : SECN WTF moment

parabrave
03-01-2019, 02:59 AM
When discussing the SEC WBB player of the year segment the male host picked Sophie Cunningham as his POY. Only problem was the photoshop person imposed her face on Big Ts uniform. It was hilarious and they never caught it.

Skeptic
03-01-2019, 07:08 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/VNT5ZpHV/1-A11-E28-D-E43-A-4-D42-96-BE-B0-CAC771-FFAC.jpg. He picked “Sophie McCowan” in response to the other commentator picking “Tierra Cunningham” who was Tierra’s head on Cunnungham’s body.

Drugdog
03-01-2019, 07:47 AM
Did the Clarion Ledger takeover SECN??

dantheman4248
03-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Two people not getting them saying that 2 players should split it at the moment. Good job guys.

drummerdawg
03-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Well, I did notice last night that when coach picked Howard for his all sec team (or whatever that was) they had the A&M logo behind her. So, that was one mess up. One thing that annoys me too is that on all their team graphics the color they use for State is like a reddish brown color while A&M always has maroon.

Leroy Jenkins
03-01-2019, 08:33 AM
When discussing the SEC WBB player of the year segment the male host picked Sophie Cunningham as his POY. Only problem was the photoshop person imposed her face on Big Ts uniform. It was hilarious and they never caught it.

Irony.

Tbonewannabe
03-01-2019, 09:12 AM
I understand their meaning but it would be ignorance for T not to win it. She is putting up crazy numbers to go with leading her team to the SEC Championship. Sophie should be All SEC but T is the best player in the SEC especially when you consider her defense.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
03-01-2019, 09:44 AM

Interesting..When they picked the all SEC team Landers picked Anriel Howard and she had a Tex A&M logo next to her. Someone is trolling us hard....has to be

Homedawg
03-01-2019, 10:15 AM

face palm

Ari Gold
03-01-2019, 10:25 AM
They are a product of ESPN, and the face of the network is Paul Finanum..
I’m actually shocked that didn’t have T in a OM Jersey

Homedawg
03-01-2019, 10:39 AM
They are a product of ESPN, and the face of the network is Paul Finanum..
I’m actually shocked that didn’t have T in a OM Jersey

Ari. Go look at it. It was on PURPOSE. Switches names faces. On purpose. They were picking all sec and picked 10 different players just because. And they didn't want to say one player of over the other for player of the year. ... now the Howard a&m background was a legit screwup

Ari Gold
03-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Ari. Go look at it. It was on PURPOSE. Switches names faces. On purpose. They were picking all sec and picked 10 different players just because. And they didn't want to say one player of over the other for player of the year. ... now the Howard a&m background was a legit screwup

My point is when it comes to graphics or whatever with espn and SECN I’m more shocked when they get things correct with state than wrong ..

basedog
03-01-2019, 12:29 PM
61 says take a knee ARI***

mstatefan91
03-01-2019, 02:13 PM
Bottom line is that it's weak. Pick the best player of the year.. don't do that goofy looking shit.