PDA

View Full Version : According to Jay and Seth...

CJDAWG85
02-26-2019, 10:12 PM
Jay and Reggie Perry are cousins.

Seth thinks we are a 1 and done.

chef dixon
02-26-2019, 10:14 PM
Anything can happen in the dance

Ari Gold
02-26-2019, 10:25 PM
Who the **** is Jay and Seth ??
If be Seth you mean Seth Davis ... that **** stick probably hasn’t watched one game we have played all year

MetEdDawg
02-26-2019, 10:26 PM
All depends on matchup. I like us on the 5 line. Think we have the horses to get out of that 5/12 matchup with a win. Then we play a 4 seed most likely. Win @Auburn, hang with UT, beat TAMU, then win 1 in the tournament and I could see us on the 5 line.

Current ESPN projected 4 seed teams are LSU, Kansas, Maryland, and Wisconsin if that gives you any idea of what a 5/4 matchup might look like for us.

Homedawg
02-26-2019, 10:30 PM

The same Seth Davis that never get a prediction right? Picked FSU over unc the other day at unc, heels won by 20. So there's that.

Dawg61
02-26-2019, 10:33 PM
All depends on matchup. I like us on the 5 line. Think we have the horses to get out of that 5/12 matchup with a win. Then we play a 4 seed most likely. Win @Auburn, hang with UT, beat TAMU, then win 1 in the tournament and I could see us on the 5 line.

Current ESPN projected 4 seed teams are LSU, Kansas, Maryland, and Wisconsin if that gives you any idea of what a 5/4 matchup might look like for us.

In that scenario we wouldn't play LSU. Committee shys away from pairing same conference schools from playing each other in the first two rounds. I'd be fine with playing Maryland or Kansas. Wouldn't want Wisconsin.

CadaverDawg
02-26-2019, 10:43 PM

Seth Davis can

https://media.giphy.com/media/YTf0lg7xgphss/giphy.gif

MetEdDawg
02-26-2019, 10:49 PM
In that scenario we wouldn't play LSU. Committee shys away from pairing same conference schools from playing each other in the first two rounds. I'd be fine with playing Maryland or Kansas. Wouldn't want Wisconsin.

Right. But that's the kind of team we could expect to play. And honestly I think LSU ends up on the 3 line before it's done. They could get the 1 seed in the SEC tournament.

I like us against the other 4's though. I think those are favorable matchups for us to advance.

CJDAWG85
02-26-2019, 11:13 PM
Seth Greenburg

Homedawg
02-27-2019, 12:53 AM
Seth Greenburg

Sorry I didn't see it. But my Seth, seth Davis is a bozo.

louisvilledawg
02-27-2019, 08:40 AM
Seth Davis can

https://media.giphy.com/media/YTf0lg7xgphss/giphy.gif

Damn that escalated quickly.

Political Hack
02-27-2019, 09:13 AM
Who is Seth Greenburg and who is Seth Davis?

StarkVegasSteve
02-27-2019, 09:17 AM

IMO that'd be the easiest matchup for us. Anytime Wisconsin starts to make a run foul Happ. May be the most inept FT shooter in the country. Also watched them lose last night to a BAD Indiana team.

tcdog70
02-27-2019, 11:56 AM

Why? Stans beat Wisconsin didn't He.

Dawg61
02-27-2019, 12:56 PM
IMO that'd be the easiest matchup for us. Anytime Wisconsin starts to make a run foul Happ. May be the most inept FT shooter in the country. Also watched them lose last night to a BAD Indiana team.

You're probably right I just don't like facing tough, disciplined good 3 shooting teams that have had a lot of success in the tourney the last decade.

Ari Gold
02-27-2019, 04:51 PM
For any basketball talking head to say that any team that is a lock for the tourney is a one and done is stupid.
Once season is over and the brackets are revealed then they can start with all their usually wrong predictions

BiscuitEater
02-27-2019, 06:03 PM
Duh .. 33 teams are 'one and done' each and every NCAAT!