PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday night baseball score update

MetEdDawg
02-26-2019, 09:08 PM
#5 UNC does it again. Beat UNC Wilmington 4-3. They have won their last 5 games by a combined 6 runs.

#8 Louisville loses to Xavier 5-4. Good week and we pass them in the polls.

#3 Texas Tech blanks New Mexico State 7-0. We see Texas Tech Saturday.

#9 UGA loses to LIU Brooklyn 1-0. They were 211 last year in RPI. This qualifies as a horrible loss.

#10 Ole Miss doubles up UT Martin 12-6

#1 Vandy takes care of SE MO State 11-3

The rest of the SEC were winners or are winning late in their games

Games still in progress at the typing of this post:

#7 Florida tied with Jacksonville 4-4 in the 7th

Friday opponent Sam Houston State tied with #22 Texas 3-3 in the 5th

chef dixon
02-26-2019, 09:10 PM
Why does Vandy get so much #1 respect this year? I understand I guess they return a lot but so did we and we sent that ass home crying last year

Choctaw Dawg
02-26-2019, 09:45 PM
Why does Vandy get so much #1 respect this year? I understand I guess they return a lot but so did we and we sent that ass home crying last year

Pitching staff and highly touted freshmen

AlSwearengen
02-26-2019, 09:46 PM

Vandy, unfortunately is hell on wheels. We were very fortunate to beat them in the SR last year and they may have been younger than we were. That said, they should be good when you consider how they are able to use their scholarships.

TNDawg35
02-26-2019, 10:02 PM
Florida has to have 10 to beat Jacksonville 5-4. They are not as good as being made out to be.

Ole Miss has no pitching. Their Friday night guy is hurt apparently. Their CF pitched some tonight.

LSU plays Texas this wknd. LSU hasn’t done very well with a team with a pulse this yr. That’s a series to watch.

Todd4State
02-26-2019, 10:12 PM
Florida has to have 10 to beat Jacksonville 5-4. They are not as good as being made out to be.

Ole Miss has no pitching. Their Friday night guy is hurt apparently. Their CF pitched some tonight.

LSU plays Texas this wknd. LSU hasn’t done very well with a team with a pulse this yr. That’s a series to watch.

Florida's midweek pitching has been an issue. We won't face them unless they have a rotation guy get injured. Ole Miss's Friday night starter has had an issue with blisters. Insert your best Ole Miss co-eds joke here.** Regardless they do have some pitching issues. Texas should win at least one game.