PDA

View Full Version : Frisco Classic - Weekend Rotation

PKADogs55
02-26-2019, 02:04 PM
If you guys have covered this in another post I apologize, but what rotation would you guys like to see? Could J.T. get the nod against T. Tech (If so .. could you see him have a strong outing)? Any chance we see some other guys in there as DH? Just wanted to see what some of you think. Also, does anyone have any idea how to watch the games? I saw a Flolive.tv app (costs $).

I seen it dawg
02-26-2019, 02:22 PM
Same as we've been doing and hopefully with no injuries we will do all yr. Small, Ginn, James

I seen it dawg
02-26-2019, 02:23 PM
I'd like to see Landon play 2b and get Ginn, And maybe Cumbest some DH at bats.

Todd4State
02-26-2019, 02:30 PM
We'll probably start JT against Texas Tech and he will be fine.

I seen it dawg
02-26-2019, 02:40 PM
Yeah i don't know why it's a question if we would change our rotation.

RiverCityDawg
02-26-2019, 02:41 PM

Same, except I'd also like Jones to catch at least one out of the two games each weekend, maybe two. With the way Skelton has been at the plate I think I would have him at DH those games. Maybe a mix of all the above depending on matchups. Nice to have options.

Todd4State
02-26-2019, 02:51 PM
Same, except I'd also like Jones to catch at least one out of the two games each weekend, maybe two. With the way Skelton has been at the plate I think I would have him at DH those games. Maybe a mix of all the above depending on matchups. Nice to have options.

I suspect we will catch Hayden on Sundays and let Skelton catch Friday and Saturday. We'll probably see them split starts when we have two midweek games as well.

TNDawg35
02-26-2019, 03:31 PM
I suspect we will catch Hayden on Sundays and let Skelton catch Friday and Saturday. We'll probably see them split starts when we have two midweek games as well.

I would be fine with that as long as Skelton keeps hitting the ball. But if he starts going O’fer, and having bag at bats, time to start giving Jones for starts.

Matty Dispatch
02-27-2019, 09:00 AM

I hope Ginn gets to DH tonight. Midweek seems like the perfect time to get him some ABs. I never thought Marshall Gilbert would be getting the call at DH, but he's 4 for 7 in that role. There are a lot of guys who need ABs but not much room to maneuver with the entrenched starters. 2B is the only question mark, and you have to wonder if Landon or Halter don't get going by SEC play if Rowdey or Tanner will move over there to open up a position for one of the bench bats to get in the lineup.

Political Hack
02-27-2019, 09:11 AM
Gilbert is locked in. Hard to not find a way to get him more ABs.

PKADogs55
02-27-2019, 09:13 AM
Gilbert is locked in. Hard to not find a way to get him more ABs.

He is certainly making a case for himself that's for sure.