PDA

View Full Version : Who let Dak's dogs out?

mstatefan91
02-26-2019, 09:34 AM
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/02/25/police-dak-prescotts-loose-dog-bites-neighbor/

Officers received a call when a resident advised they saw a loose dog in their front yard fighting with their dog through a fence. The resident exited the home and saw two loose dogs. When the resident attempted to intervene, the resident was bitten by one of the loose dogs, causing non-life-threatening injuries. The resident was later transported to a local hospital by Frisco Fire Department Paramedics.

Just read that and think about how dumb someone would have to be. Called the police. Didn't wait on police. Went to break up a fight between dogs that were fighting "through a fence" which means the resident's dog was likely safe. If you were to intervene, why not go in through your yard and collect your dog instead of going on the loose dogs side...

Anyway, Dak will likely get to pay a fine and move on. Secure your dogs Dak.

louisvilledawg
02-26-2019, 09:38 AM
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/02/25/police-dak-prescotts-loose-dog-bites-neighbor/

Just read that and think about how dumb someone would have to be. Called the police. Didn't wait on police. Went to break up a fight between dogs that were fighting "through a fence" which means the resident's dog was likely safe. If you were to intervene, why not go in through your yard and collect your dog instead of going on the loose dogs side...

Hopefully the person didn't do what they did because they knew whose dog it was and trying to get some of dak's money.

West Tn Dawg
02-26-2019, 09:59 AM
Hopefully the person didn't do what they did because they knew whose dog it was and trying to get some of dak's money.

I would think if you are Dak's neighbor you probably have plenty of money.

PendingTransaction
02-26-2019, 10:00 AM
I’m all team-Dak. But blaming the victim? “Hey that’s Dak’s dog. I’ll go get bit so I can get money.” Com’on Mane! Responsible for your dog(period) I don’t get the fascination with these killer dogs. Unnecessary risk.

mstatefan91
02-26-2019, 10:20 AM
I’m all team-Dak. But blaming the victim? “Hey that’s Dak’s dog. I’ll go get bit so I can get money.” Com’on Mane! Responsible for your dog(period) I don’t get the fascination with these killer dogs. Unnecessary risk.
I don't think the person necessarily wants Dak's money. I just think the person is a little slow. Of all the options available, the person chose to approach pit bulls who were already in an aggressive situation.. really smart.

louisvilledawg
02-26-2019, 10:35 AM
I would think if you are Dak's neighbor you probably have plenty of money.

"Plenty" is a relative term.

But like i said, HOPEFULLY that isn't the case.

AlSwearengen
02-26-2019, 10:37 AM

Common sense is not common. I have been able to navigate through life without much trouble at all, so I will consider myself an expert on common sense. Don?t ?play? with guns, don?t mess with menacing looking dogs, don?t engage crazy or dangerous looking people, don?t stick it in crazy without a really good and solid escape plan, and don?t do business with olemiss people. Those few rules will get you far in life.

Leroy Jenkins
02-26-2019, 12:43 PM
Cue the person to come running in screaming how loving their pit bull is.....

mstatefan91
02-26-2019, 02:16 PM
Cue the person to come running in screaming how loving their pit bull is.....

MY PITBULL IS THE FRIENDLIEST PITBULL TO EVER EXIST! YOU JUST LISTEN TO THE MEDIA! THEY'RE REALLY SWEET ANIMALS!****

Honestly tho, a killer is a killer and you are playing with fire.. normal dog bites are generally no big deal.. If a pit bull bites, you are going to the hospital.. it's all about risk.

KentuckyDawg13
02-26-2019, 02:19 PM
I don't think the person necessarily wants Dak's money. I just think the person is a little slow. Of all the options available, the person chose to approach pit bulls who were already in an aggressive situation.. really smart.

Slow: See Texas.

KentuckyDawg13
02-26-2019, 02:20 PM
People like this need a gun to go buy groceries.

I seen it dawg
02-26-2019, 02:21 PM
Common sense is not common. I have been able to navigate through life without much trouble at all, so I will consider myself an expert on common sense. Don?t ?play? with guns, don?t mess with menacing looking dogs, don?t engage crazy or dangerous looking people, don?t stick it in crazy without a really good and solid escape plan, and don?t do business with olemiss people. Those few rules will get you far in life.

I'd have to say yeah