PDA

View Full Version : Looking like the head referee from LSU/Tenn game was LSU fan..

RougeDawg
02-25-2019, 10:48 PM
Pictures circulating the inter webs of him posing while holding a LSU shirt. Corn dogs defending it by using NFC championship game.

https://wwl.radio.com/articles/ap-news/sec-hoops-ref-explains-photo-himself-posing-lsu-t-shirt

Leeshouldveflanked
02-25-2019, 10:54 PM
Bama Football say nothing wrong with that**

mstatefan91
02-25-2019, 11:00 PM
I am shocked, SHOCKED, that the SEC would let something like this happen.

Been an open secret for years that Anthony Jordan is a Tigahs fan. The SEC was ok with it as long as he appeared to be calling the games fairly..

TUSK
02-25-2019, 11:10 PM
REC doin' werk...Wait....

It ain't football season.

As you were.

MarketingBully
02-26-2019, 01:36 AM
Pictures circulating the inter webs of him posing while holding a LSU shirt. Corn dogs defending it by using NFC championship game.

https://wwl.radio.com/articles/ap-news/sec-hoops-ref-explains-photo-himself-posing-lsu-t-shirt

That’s a horrible look. Is he the one who whistled Williams for that foul with .6 seconds left in OT that basically gave LSU the win?

mstatefan91
02-26-2019, 09:05 AM
That’s a horrible look. Is he the one who whistled Williams for that foul with .6 seconds left in OT that basically gave LSU the win?

That's him

KentuckyDawg13
02-26-2019, 09:10 AM
See UK refs.
#biasedness

Jack Lambert
02-26-2019, 09:18 AM
Really?

["The SEC has a conflict-of-interest policy that prevents referees from working games involving schools they attended or schools that employ or enroll their immediate family members, among other things."]

sleepy dawg
02-27-2019, 09:33 AM
Really?

["The SEC has a conflict-of-interest policy that prevents referees from working games involving schools they attended or schools that employ or enroll their immediate family members, among other things."]

Wasn't the Alabama ref an Alumni in our game, or am I remembering wrong? Perhaps he was just from Alabama or something. Does anybody remember his name?

mstatefan91
02-27-2019, 12:03 PM
Wasn't the Alabama ref an Alumni in our game, or am I remembering wrong? Perhaps he was just from Alabama or something. Does anybody remember his name?

Born and raised an Alabama fan by his daddy who was a former Bama QB and also a ref in the SEC.. That guy is allowed to ref Bama games because he went to some school in Jacksonville, FL instead of Bama.. He lives in Tuscaloosa to this day, I'm pretty sure.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-27-2019, 12:20 PM

The ref’s Daddy played QB for the Bear... The ref went to Jacksonville State which is in Alabama and he is a branch Manager of a bank in Alabama... so there should be no conflict to call BAMA games****

mstatefan91
02-27-2019, 12:30 PM
The ref’s Daddy played QB for the Bear... The ref went to Jacksonville State which is in Alabama and he is a branch Manager of a bank in Alabama... so there should be no conflict to call BAMA games****

Knew it was something to do with a Jacksonville lol