PDA

View Full Version : One score update tonight from college baseball

MetEdDawg
02-25-2019, 07:21 PM
#14 East Carolina takes another loss, this time in a 4-3 game to Air Force.

Was really hoping they would still be ranked by the time we played them but they have not looked good this year. Losses to Campbell, Monmouth, and Air Force have them sitting at 5-3.

Got a feeling they are going to play themselves out of a ranking by the time we play them.

AlSwearengen
02-25-2019, 08:28 PM
Are they coached by the former olemiss assistant that pre-emptively turned down our head coaching job even though he was never contacted?

Todd4State
02-25-2019, 08:30 PM
#14 East Carolina takes another loss, this time in a 4-3 game to Air Force.

Was really hoping they would still be ranked by the time we played them but they have not looked good this year. Losses to Campbell, Monmouth, and Air Force have them sitting at 5-3.

Got a feeling they are going to play themselves out of a ranking by the time we play them.

Losing to Air Force is a really bad loss.

Are they coached by the former olemiss assistant that pre-emptively turned down our head coaching job even though he was never contacted?

Yes- Cliff Godwin.

preachermatt83
02-25-2019, 08:34 PM

Yes, and he's good.

PKADogs55
02-26-2019, 08:26 AM
Don't they travel to TSUN after playing us? And if I'm not mistaken, Air Force used (2) Freshman pitchers for the entire game.

CoachT14
02-26-2019, 08:40 AM
Losing to Air Force is a really bad loss.

Not really. Air Force is a fairly solid team and regularly one of the better hitting teams in the nation. I'm not saying they're great by any means, but they are a capable team.

Todd4State
02-26-2019, 04:20 PM
Don't they travel to TSUN after playing us? And if I'm not mistaken, Air Force used (2) Freshman pitchers for the entire game.

Yes.

Not really. Air Force is a fairly solid team and regularly one of the better hitting teams in the nation. I'm not saying they're great by any means, but they are a capable team.

I can't see their RPI being above 100.