PDA

View Full Version : Oregon's DC = huge crybaby

Quaoarsking
10-20-2013, 01:25 PM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9854222/mike-leach-washington-state-cougars-low-class-says-oregon-ducks-nick-aliotti

Basically, he's mad Washington State kept throwing the ball and trying to score in the 4th quarter when the game wasn't in doubt. What a *****.

Maybe instead of whining that his opponents keep trying until the final 0:00, he should be concerned that national championship contender can't hold a QB under 550 passing yards...

CadaverDawg
10-20-2013, 01:32 PM
What a douchebag. He is basically upset that a record was set against his D. It's hilarious to see a member of Oregon bitching about running up stats.

smootness
10-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Ho. ly. crap.

Low class? To throw it when you're losing? Good grief, that is hilarious. It reminds me of a baseball game several years ago when a player bunted to get an infield hit against a pitcher throwing a no-hitter in the 8th inning. Uh...they were losing. If that's the best way to get a hit off the guy, to try to start scoring runs, then freaking do it.

I have no idea why some people seem to think that once the game progresses to a certain point, it should just be over.

So he racked up stats against your scout team. Then either don't put your scout team, or just get the freak over it because you won.

Todd4State
10-20-2013, 03:08 PM
This reminds me of when Phil Fulmer got pissed off at Jackie for us scoring a TD late in a game we lost like 52-14.

I'm still failing to understand what Leach did wrong here. Shoot, you would think it was easier to stop an offense that is one dimensional like that- you don't have to respect the run at all.

Will James
10-20-2013, 03:22 PM
What a bitch. Hopefully Leach has a chance to pound them in the future and throws it 100 times up a few TD's