PDA

View Full Version : What did Wallner say before the series started?

CadaverDawg
02-24-2019, 07:26 PM
I missed it but have seen people reference it. Did he get any hits this weekend?

starkvegasdawg
02-24-2019, 07:33 PM
Something to the effect of they can't be scared of us. Just another team. We swept them last year.

Todd4State
02-24-2019, 07:41 PM
He basically said "yeah- I heard they went to Omaha or something. We swept them last year."

Bodawg
02-24-2019, 08:07 PM
Wally went 0 for 10 this weekend. USM as a team batted 158.

West Tn Dawg
02-24-2019, 08:11 PM

BTW - After all that $hit talking, he went 0fer-10 and dropped his average almost 200 pts.! Take that!

Commercecomet24
02-24-2019, 08:33 PM
He was talking trash on the field too(as was the whole usm bunch). You see JT reaction after he struck out the side yesterday? There was a reason for that.

Choctaw Dawg
02-24-2019, 08:37 PM
Blaylock (former player) lashed out at a few state fans on twitter after today's game as well.

The Federalist Engineer
02-24-2019, 08:46 PM
Blaylock (former player) lashed out at a few state fans on twitter after today's game as well.

Seems that a pinch runner at a directional school should be keeping a lower profile.

He does have that SEC win as a pitcher, tho. that wild Alabama game

CadaverDawg
02-24-2019, 08:51 PM

What's he saying? Dude wishes he was at State so he should shh

Jack Lambert
02-24-2019, 08:59 PM
He probably didn't know how to act being in a real college baseball stadium.

Choctaw Dawg
02-24-2019, 09:06 PM
What's he saying? Dude wishes he was at State so he should shh

He posted that he would rather be part of the #badboyz any day of the week.

Somebody replied "L"

He replied, "Nice wholesome tweet, I'm surprised you spelled it correctly."

chef dixon
02-24-2019, 09:10 PM
Probably something along the lines of "I'm a little bitch and I play for Mississippi Southern"

I seen it dawg
02-24-2019, 09:11 PM
**** those guys. Enjoy your cold fried chicken sacks on the bus ride home.

CadaverDawg
He posted that he would rather be part of the #badboyz any day of the week.

Somebody replied "L"

He replied, "Nice wholesome tweet, I'm surprised you spelled it correctly."

Ha no he wouldn't.

Homedawg
Surprised blaylock can spell anything in the alphabet above K.......

CadaverDawg
02-24-2019, 09:12 PM

[End thread]

https://media.giphy.com/media/14ceV8wMLIGO6Q/giphy.gif

Choctaw Dawg
02-24-2019, 09:14 PM

Ha, good one.

I seem to remember that he started in 2017 until we got to SEC weekends. He had, I believe, 50! strikeouts before the midpoint of the season. 50!

lawdawg
02-24-2019, 09:32 PM
He was talking trash on the field too(as was the whole usm bunch). You see JT reaction after he struck out the side yesterday? There was a reason for that.

This ^^^ was the best moment of the weekend.

/other than allen?s walkoff, of course

CadaverDawg
02-24-2019, 09:34 PM

That was great

BeardoMSU
02-24-2019, 09:43 PM

I didn't see it. Did he mean mug 'em or something?

Cooterpoot
02-24-2019, 09:54 PM
Wallner is a pretty high draft pick but he’s hurt. Now his vag is beat up too.

CadaverDawg
02-24-2019, 10:08 PM
I didn't see it. Did he mean mug 'em or something?

Stare down and shit talk after striking em out. Was great

Todd4State
02-24-2019, 10:19 PM

That was pretty sweet.

And now Blaylock and Ryan Olenek (yes, Ole Miss baseball player) are calling out Robbie Faulk for tweeting Matt Wallner'd stats this weekend by saying "but baseball is hard". It's a lot harder when you run smack and don't back it up on the field.

Commercecomet24
02-24-2019, 10:22 PM

Excellent! Rep given!

Choctaw Dawg
02-24-2019, 10:23 PM
FOH, you should see one of the USM replies to that tweet Robbie had about Wallner, It was pretty ****in nasty and abhorrent

Commercecomet24
02-24-2019, 10:25 PM
That was pretty sweet.

And now Blaylock and Ryan Olenek (yes, Ole Miss baseball player) are calling out Robbie Faulk for tweeting Matt Wallner'd stats this weekend by saying "but baseball is hard". It's a lot harder when you run smack and don't back it up on the field.

Yep. JT didn't have anything nice to say about the usm bunch and especially wallner after the game. Was just pretty funny!

Commercecomet24
02-24-2019, 10:28 PM
Our pitchers shoved it up their butt all weekend.

CadaverDawg
02-24-2019, 10:42 PM
That was pretty sweet.

Link?

Todd4State
02-24-2019, 10:52 PM
Link?

2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Doing this my phone so I'll probably need Scooba to help.

TNDawg35
02-24-2019, 10:57 PM
Ginn has that cocky ass swag about him. I saw the mean mug after he struck them out. It was awesome! Wallner was being a bitch plain and simple. Ginn is gonna be something special.

I’m telling y’all, this yr and next is gonna be special. If we get Cerantola throwing strikes, he is a Sat starter next yr with Ginn on Fri. We return just about our whole line up except for Mangum and Mac. Now we loose a lot out of the bullpen, but we have a lot of young arms that can step up.

Choctaw Dawg
02-24-2019, 11:17 PM
Wow, saw Ethan Small posted a pic saying “Not today Southern miss” on Instagram

Brant Blaylock replied: “No decision”

Ethan said: “I got 13 reasons why that doesn’t matter to me”

Blaylock: “I got 1 reason why it should”

Blaylock seems like a grade A douchebag

Todd4State
02-24-2019, 11:35 PM

And Ethan's got two more reasons why his one doesn't.

CadaverDawg
02-24-2019, 11:44 PM

Brant seems sore.

ScoobaDawg
02-25-2019, 01:36 AM
2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Doing this my phone so I'll probably need Scooba to help.

Can't find what you were trying to link...

Todd4State
02-25-2019, 02:35 AM
Can't find what you were trying to link...

It's a thread on Twitter between Ryan Olenek and Robbie Faulk.

ScoobaDawg
02-25-2019, 02:54 AM
It's a thread on Twitter between Ryan Olenek and Robbie Faulk.
Searched for it..read all the replies. couldn't find it. guess ryan deleted it.

99jc
02-25-2019, 05:54 AM
Wallner and the rest of the mustard buzzards can go back to their 700 seat stadium and 12 fans. Even if they had won they series which you didn't your still our bitches and you always will be. Now we are on to bigger fish to fry and you are what we thought you were. Hail 17ing State!......what a great MSU sports weekend.

TNDawg35
02-25-2019, 06:03 AM
Brant seems sore.

I saw where Steve posted a bunch of stats on Twitter about he wknd like batting average and strike outs and stuff, where all of it was in our favor. Well I’m guessing it was Brants Dad, but he replied to Steve’s post and said “We’ll that’s all because. Rant didn’t play...”

I mean really? Take your ass whooping and move on. Have a nice season in CUSA, where it’s doesnt mean shit...

Dawg2003
02-25-2019, 07:14 AM
They've gotten obsessed with us. Of course, with Ole Miss there will always be pettiness, but why is USM now acting like that? Good grief. They are a quality program, but they act like they are more than they are.

PKADogs55
02-25-2019, 08:18 AM
USM, 5 runs / 15 hits, in 3 games ... I guess that will make anyone a little bitchy lol.

I seen it dawg
02-25-2019, 08:20 AM
Again **** those guys. Hope they enjoyed their Juco cold sack of chicken on the bus ride home.

Mjoelner34
02-25-2019, 08:22 AM
Wallner and the rest of the mustard buzzards can go back to their 700 seat stadium and 12 fans.

At least they can tell their football team what its like to play in front of a large crowd.

mstatefan91
02-25-2019, 09:16 AM
Before he deleted it, Ryan Olenek basically said "Unfortunately, everyone has tough weekends. Baseball is really hard. Something you guys probably wouldn't know much about considering you don't play. @robbiefaulk247 @brianhadad. @Matt_wallner can swing it. Keep up with him the rest of the season."

Then Robbie said something like "I was just mentioning his stats because he is such a big talent" and then an OM troll tried to derail the whole thing.

Jack Lambert
02-25-2019, 09:28 AM
At least they can tell their football team what its like to play in front of a large crowd.

What makes it more funny is the fact that the next football sell out will be when Miss State comes in 2025.

Jack Lambert
02-25-2019, 09:31 AM
FOH, you should see one of the USM replies to that tweet Robbie had about Wallner, It was pretty ****in nasty and abhorrent

I just went to one of their message boards and increased the traffic flow by 100%

mstatefan91
02-25-2019, 10:22 AM

Turns out that was a TSUN fan posing as a USM fan.. We live in a weird state

MoonShot
02-25-2019, 10:55 AM
Wow, saw Ethan Small posted a pic saying ?Not today Southern miss? on Instagram

Brant Blaylock replied: ?No decision?

Ethan said: ?I got 13 reasons why that doesn?t matter to me?

Blaylock: ?I got 1 reason why it should?

As a State fan let me in form you guys that you're actually misinformed. Blaylock is actually pretty tight with several of the State players and some of them were hanging out all 3 nights USM was in Starkville. He was up playing poker with a few of them, even Smalls pretty late on Sat. And Wallner was with them atleast once, I'm pretty sure. I'd hardly call his remarks on twitter "lashing out." I do think they all get a kick out of a bunch of old guys thinking they're in the know about what's going on though. Let's be careful to not look like a bunch of idiot asses trashing some college players just because they aren't wearing maroon and white anymore. You never know when some of our guys might have their hidden drug test revealed and we find out the white powder wasn't actually Gold Bond. You guys are pretty entertaining thinking you know what's going down though.

mstatefan91
02-25-2019, 11:20 AM
As a State fan let me in form you guys that you're actually misinformed. Blaylock is actually pretty tight with several of the State players and some of them were hanging out all 3 nights USM was in Starkville. He was up playing poker with a few of them, even Smalls pretty late on Sat. And Wallner was with them atleast once, I'm pretty sure. I'd hardly call his remarks on twitter "lashing out." I do think they all get a kick out of a bunch of old guys thinking they're in the know about what's going on though. Let's be careful to not look like a bunch of idiot asses trashing some college players just because they aren't wearing maroon and white anymore. You never know when some of our guys might have their hidden drug test revealed and we find out the white powder wasn't actually Gold Bond. You guys are pretty entertaining thinking you know what's going down though.
So, do you play for USM or State?

MoonShot
02-25-2019, 11:38 AM
So, do you play for USM or State?
Neither actually. Just happen to be a State fan and a fan of college baseball period. I know this family and they're good people. Blaylock is a great guy and would've had a great career at State had he hung around I think. I just know about the personal side of it and hate to see assumptions and dumb remarks made on the kid's behalf. I had a chance to talk with him this weekend and I know he was hanging out with several of the State players. Can't speak for what they think or know about Wallner but really what he said wasn't even close to trash talking State. Kid seemed to just be goofy honestly. Regardless, no point in trashing Blaylock. He was here at an unfortunate time and had to move on. Tore something in his wrist during BP and didn't get a chance to play. That's unfortunate too. Who know's if that would've made a difference. I'd like to think it would've.

mstatefan91
02-25-2019, 11:43 AM
Neither actually. Just happen to be a State fan and a fan of college baseball period. I know this family and they're good people. Blaylock is a great guy and would've had a great career at State had he hung around I think. I just know about the personal side of it and hate to see assumptions and dumb remarks made on the kid's behalf. I had a chance to talk with him this weekend and I know he was hanging out with several of the State players. Can't speak for what they think or know about Wallner but really what he said wasn't even close to trash talking State. Kid seemed to just be goofy honestly. Regardless, no point in trashing Blaylock. He was here at an unfortunate time and had to move on. Tore something in his wrist during BP and didn't get a chance to play. That's unfortunate too. Who know's if that would've made a difference. I'd like to think it would've.
Ok so Southern Miss then.

MoonShot
02-25-2019, 11:51 AM
Ok so Southern Miss then.

If that helps you sleep at night then ok. Believe it or not, some of us think its a bit sad and petty that we have threads trashing players for no reason, other than it makes us feel better to think we know something about a bunch of 20 year old kids. Heck, some of you throw our on guys under the bus and trash them every chance you get. I just happen to be a realist that sees the big picture and thankfully don't waste much time on this board spewing BS about guys just trying to play ball and make it somewhere. Every college player isn't fortunate enough to have a spot on our roster and that doesn't make them garbage. If you love the game and respect it then you get that. If not then continue on with the trashing and chest beating.

mstatefan91
02-25-2019, 11:53 AM
If that helps you sleep at night then ok. Believe it or not, some of us think its a bit sad and petty that we have threads trashing players for no reason, other than it makes us feel better to think we know something about a bunch of 20 year old kids. Heck, some of you throw our on guys under the bus and trash them every chance you get. I just happen to be a realist that sees the big picture and thankfully don't waste much time on this board spewing BS about guys just trying to play ball and make it somewhere. Every college player isn't fortunate enough to have a spot on our roster and that doesn't make them garbage. If you love the game and respect it then you get that. If not then continue on with the trashing and chest beating.
Ok Brant

CadaverDawg
02-25-2019, 11:56 AM

Not saying I agree or disagree....but isn't it a little ironic that you get on here telling people not to post bad things about players, and then proceed to say some of our players are probably on cocaine?

MoonShot
02-25-2019, 12:05 PM
Not saying I agree or disagree....but isn't it a little ironic that you get on here telling people not to post bad things about players, and then proceed to say some of our players are probably on cocaine?

Can't see where the word cocaine is used. I just know what I know and can't help that. I'm also pretty sure that these players don't take the time to come on message boards and call you out. Apparently they'd just do it on Twitter from what I've seen.

StarkVegasSteve
02-25-2019, 12:43 PM
It's a message board.........what the hell else are we supposed to do???? People come here to talk about the Dawgs. Good and bad. I've seen people wanting to excommunicate Luke Alexander from the university and people wanting to erect a statue of him because of his Ole Miss heroics all in the same thread. And IMO, bitching about it on a message board is 1000x better than tweeting at the players, coaches, etc. Now that does cross the line and should never be done.

Todd4State
02-25-2019, 12:58 PM

You would have liked for Brant to beat us? Your last sentence is odd. But then again our fans are too nice sometimes.

Todd4State
02-25-2019, 12:59 PM
Ok Brant

Brant Ruth.**

MoonShot
02-25-2019, 01:04 PM
It's a message board.........what the hell else are we supposed to do???? People come here to talk about the Dawgs. Good and bad. I've seen people wanting to excommunicate Luke Alexander from the university and people wanting to erect a statue of him because of his Ole Miss heroics all in the same thread. And IMO, bitching about it on a message board is 1000x better than tweeting at the players, coaches, etc. Now that does cross the line and should never be done.

You are correct. It is a message board and I guess it is for bitching and complaining. I just enjoy the meaty post I guess and tend to get put out with the BS that doesn't really matter. And I tend to get sideways over bitching that's far from the truth. Regardless, carry on. It's a great reminder of why I don't normally join in the talk.

MoonShot
02-25-2019, 01:08 PM
You would have liked for Brant to beat us? Your last sentence is odd. But then again our fans are too nice sometimes.

No, I would've liked to have seen him be able to play. I try not to wish injury and bad fortune on other teams. Having him play and Wallner play may have made the series more interesting.

CadaverDawg
02-25-2019, 01:09 PM
Can't see where the word cocaine is used. I just know what I know and can't help that. I'm also pretty sure that these players don't take the time to come on message boards and call you out. Apparently they'd just do it on Twitter from what I've seen.

If they won't take time coming here, why are you worried about what people are saying here? Again, I'm not bashing anyone...just wondering why you're fighting this fight when you just said they won't come here anyway.

99jc
02-25-2019, 01:19 PM
If they won't take time coming here, why are you worried about what people are saying here? Again, I'm not bashing anyone...just wondering why you're fighting this fight when you just said they won't come here anyway.

moonshot is the mother of USM player....that's right bitch your ratted out...get the hell outta here.

MoonShot
02-25-2019, 01:27 PM
Fighting a fight? More like letting you know you don't know what you think you know. Lesson learned. Next time I'll just let you keep feeling pretty good about yourself and the fact that you have any real clue about some college baseball players that wouldn't know you if you passed them on the street. Again, sometimes it's entertaining to read but today being a Monday I may be a little more edgy I guess. So please carry on and keep pushing forward. The future of MSU athletics depends on it .

NWADAWG
02-25-2019, 01:32 PM
He should know the letter L well. You can't spell yeLLow buzzard without a couple of them.

mstatefan91
02-25-2019, 01:41 PM
moonshot is the mother of USM player....that's right bitch your ratted out...get the hell outta here.

I figured it was a USM affiliated person

CadaverDawg
02-25-2019, 01:43 PM
Fighting a fight? More like letting you know you don't know what you think you know. Lesson learned. Next time I'll just let you keep feeling pretty good about yourself and the fact that you have any real clue about some college baseball players that wouldn't know you if you passed them on the street. Again, sometimes it's entertaining to read but today being a Monday I may be a little more edgy I guess. So please carry on and keep pushing forward. The future of MSU athletics depends on it .

Again, I am trashing nobody, so check yourself. Sounds like maybe you are just upset that your son's team lost this weekend. Thanks for your input though, the board will take your thoughts into consideration

mstatefan91
02-25-2019, 01:43 PM
This is the most meaningless word vomit I’ve had the displeasure of reading today.

I seen it dawg
02-25-2019, 01:44 PM

Simmer down mrs blaylock. Take a couple of midol and get back to your day job.

I seen it dawg
02-25-2019, 01:46 PM

Yet you're dumb enough to come on a message board and do the exact thing you are preaching against. Im gonna let you hang around and have some fun for awhile before your ass gets banned.

I seen it dawg
02-25-2019, 01:51 PM
Lol this is high comedy. Mrs blaylock got all smart and thought she was gonna be sly and tell the board what's up. Be careful lady you may think we all hate each other and wouldn't unite but this board will rip your ass to shreds. But by all means keep battling.

MoonShot
02-25-2019, 01:54 PM
Appreciate it CD. My son starts in March so there's still a chance he'll pull out a W.

ScoobaDawg
02-25-2019, 01:54 PM
Moonshot... I think you are just too close to the situation and really upset some people by seeming to threaten to uncover "hidden" drug tests of our players based on your son's info.
USM has a good team. Go enjoy him playing. I wish him well. Not everything works out, so go make the best out of it and have Brant enjoy the rest of the days he gets to play.

chainedup_Dawg
02-25-2019, 01:58 PM

"You never know when some of our guys might have their hidden drug test revealed and we find out the white powder wasn't actually Gold Bond."

Implying it is just as bad.

PMDawg
02-25-2019, 02:05 PM
Pro tip Mrs. B. - When somebody starts their first post with "As a fan team X", that's a dead giveaway that you're not actually a fan of team X.

Choctaw Dawg
02-25-2019, 02:09 PM
LOL, I've seen how Brant has been engaging with fans and players on the team through social media over the past few days. we get it, He's a pinch runner at a directional school in the state of Mississippi that hates the university because of bad play here. Honestly, I hope he does good the rest of the year, but for this past weekend..... I was not a fan of how he acted and his saltiness truly maybe doesn't show his everyday character, but instead just what he thinks of the university.

CadaverDawg
02-25-2019, 02:10 PM
Lol this is high comedy. Mrs blaylock got all smart and thought she was gonna be sly and tell the board what's up. Be careful lady you may think we all hate each other and wouldn't unite but this board will rip your ass to shreds. But by all means keep battling.

I owe Mrs B credit....she may have been exactly what this board needed to reunite, ha

mstatefan91
02-25-2019, 02:15 PM
https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/godfather-take-sides-fredo.gif?w=650

CadaverDawg
02-25-2019, 02:17 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/kHaO6UoYcoC3K/giphy.gif

The Federalist Engineer
02-25-2019, 02:18 PM

Above is the reason we should not even play USM in any sport, much less baseball. We should be doing a home-away with Miami, Texas, Pepperdine or USC

I would get an Rental House in Malibu, Miami, LA, or even Weird Austin gladly

Commercecomet24
02-25-2019, 02:21 PM

Yep!

Dallas_Dawg
02-25-2019, 03:28 PM
This is great. The enforcer lives.

TNDawg35
02-25-2019, 04:07 PM
I enjoy baby powder....

Todd4State
02-25-2019, 04:39 PM
No, I would've liked to have seen him be able to play. I try not to wish injury and bad fortune on other teams. Having him play and Wallner play may have made the series more interesting.

Just to be clear- no one here wishes anyone on USM or any other team has an injury of any kind. I want USM players to have bad weekends on the field of play because that's the competition part of sports whether you are a fan or not of a player or teram. We want to see OUR team do well and that means our opponent not do so well. Believe me- I would much have rather us struck out Blaylock five times than have him miss because of an injury. Just like I'm glad we got to beat AJ Brown on the field in the Egg Bowl.

The "future of MSU athletics" depends on what? Hearsay from a former players Mom? Ask Forrest Moore's parents about that. Sounds to me like you think a little too highly about yourself.

Moonshot... I think you are just too close to the situation and really upset some people by seeming to threaten to uncover "hidden" drug tests of our players based on your son's info.
USM has a good team. Go enjoy him playing. I wish him well. Not everything works out, so go make the best out of it and have Brant enjoy the rest of the days he gets to play.

Exactly. Not everyone has the opportunity to play at this level and enjoy your family member's accomplishment. And if he has a bad weekend roll with it and move on and don't engage the opponents fans about it.

Exactly^. This is why I was such as ass about Luke Reynolds too.

Above is the reason we should not even play USM in any sport, much less baseball. We should be doing a home-away with Miami, Texas, Pepperdine or USC

I would get an Rental House in Malibu, Miami, LA, or even Weird Austin gladly

I'm fine playing USM in baseball, but I think we should just play them in Pearl once a year like we normally do. I certainly don't think we should avoid them because they talk smack. Hate to say it- but that's like Ole Miss and their "toxic rivalry" rhetoric. Except that we won in this case. I also don't mind playing them in football 2-3 times every 5-8 years or so. As long as it is a 2-1 with two home games in Starkville and one in Hattiesburg. I would much rather play any of those other teams you mentioned home/away over playing USM in a weekend series Starkville or Hattiesburg. They're a Sun Belt level school now- their greatest recent in state sports accomplishment was sweeping us in baseball while our head coach was completely checked out at their home field with a team full of freshmen playing their first college baseball games- and the funny thing is their best player was a guy that they got from MSU whom we dropped. Which says a lot about the rest of their team.

Mjoelner34
02-25-2019, 04:54 PM
They're a Sun Belt level school now- their greatest recent in state sports accomplishment was sweeping us in baseball while our head coach was completely checked out at their home field with a team full of freshmen playing their first college baseball games- and the funny thing is their best player was a guy that they got from MSU whom we dropped. Which says a lot about the rest of their team.

https://slanted.studio/wp-content/uploads/10_NailedIt_1031a.gif

I seen it dawg
02-25-2019, 07:03 PM
I owe Mrs B credit....she may have been exactly what this board needed to reunite, ha

Hahahahaha no shit