PDA

View Full Version : Streaming the game!

shannondawg
02-24-2019, 06:19 PM
Anybody else have trouble with the buffering going on? It was practically unwatchable , I didn't even get to see the last play of the game.

I have Hughes Satellite and its generally bad except during the weekdays, I hotspot my Verizon and get good reception both night and day, except for today.

Don't know if it was the Verizon network, or the server for the streaming.

Anybody?

West Tn Dawg
02-24-2019, 06:29 PM
Mine was spotty yesterday, but worked fine today.

Activated Alpha
02-24-2019, 06:30 PM
Anybody else have trouble with the buffering going on? It was practically unwatchable , I didn't even get to see the last play of the game.

I have Hughes Satellite and its generally bad except during the weekdays, I hotspot my Verizon and get good reception both night and day, except for today.

Anybody?

I kept getting disconnected from the whole espn app

shannondawg
02-24-2019, 06:32 PM
Mine was fine yesterday , guess it was the streaming server.

Thanks for replying.

RocketDawg
02-24-2019, 07:18 PM

Anybody?

I didn't watch the game today, but in the past when it starts acting up I'll just back out, hit ESPN again, then our game, and it clears up. That takes a couple of minutes with my Roku but seems to work.

RocketDawg
02-24-2019, 07:20 PM
One think I've noticed about streaming our games is that the volume is a LOT higher than it is watching regular programming. Don't know if it's me or if they just have it turned way up high.

msbulldog
02-24-2019, 07:38 PM
Streamed it through Xfinity today, excellent.