PDA

View Full Version : Robert Kraft caught up in prostitution ring

msstate7
02-22-2019, 12:08 PM
https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/02/22/robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-video-jupiter-florida-new-england-patriots-owner/ (https://www.bing.com/amp/s/boston.cbslocal.com/2019/02/22/robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-video-jupiter-florida-new-england-patriots-owner/amp/)

ShotgunDawg
02-22-2019, 12:14 PM
Still undefeated accept for the one loss to John Rhys Plumlee

HoopsDawg
02-22-2019, 12:16 PM
That settles it. Everyone is corrupt.

Jack Lambert
02-22-2019, 12:22 PM
I wonder if he and Freeze hit the same prostitute.

mstatefan91
02-22-2019, 12:24 PM
Arrested a 77 year old man for getting a happy ending.. What is the world coming to!?

Edit: See this is in relation to women being trafficked and held prisoner as sex workers.. nvm sorry for the joke.. Hope they clean that shit up

RocketDawg
02-22-2019, 12:24 PM
Is he running the ring, or just a customer? The article didn't say.

I wonder if this is the same "service" that Freeze used ....

skadoosh14
02-22-2019, 12:31 PM
Is he running the ring, or just a customer? The article didn't say.

I wonder if this is the same "service" that Freeze used ....

He got a rub n tug at an Asian massage parlor.

RocketDawg
02-22-2019, 12:32 PM

Haha. If that's all, they should leave the man alone.

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2019, 12:33 PM
He's got enough money to make this go away.

mstatefan91
02-22-2019, 12:33 PM

Apparently the women who worked there were held basically prisoner as sex workers and were expected to service 1500 men/year with minimal hygiene/time off..

So, maybe he should be held accountable. Apparently he went multiple times.

He has enough money that this will be forgotten about in a few weeks.. community service probably

msstate7
02-22-2019, 12:35 PM
Apparently the women who worked there were held basically prisoner as sex workers and were expected to service 1500 men/year with minimal hygiene/time off..

He has enough money that this will be forgotten about in a few weeks.. community service probably

1500 men a year?!! ~ 4.1 men a day. That's pretty pitiful

RougeDawg
02-22-2019, 12:37 PM
These things have been going on for decades among the elite. Both sides of the political spectrum. This just matches the current streak of high profile people with connections to a certain someone, that the intelligence agencies are going after in attempts of swaying the public opinion of a certain said person in high office. Nothing less nothing more. Something like this should have been expected to break the week before a huge summit and a special report coming out next week that will reveal 0.00000 collusion. Every time the FBI or intelligence agencies have been exposed since November 2016, is preceded by one of these arrests/indictments/etc of someone connected to the certain someone in high office. It?s almost too easy to predict.

skadoosh14
02-22-2019, 12:39 PM

I don’t disagree. The problem is that the girl’s doing the deeds were slaves who stayed locked in parlor 24/7. They slept on the same massage beds that they were forced to screw old men on. Of course, he had no way of knowing that and should not go down for any kind of trafficking charge, but they need to bring the hammer down on the people in charge of it.

mstatefan91
02-22-2019, 12:40 PM
I don’t disagree. The problem is that the girl’s doing the deeds were slaves who stayed locked in parlor 24/7. They slept on the same massage beds that they were forced to screw old men on. Of course, he had no way of knowing that and should not go down for any kind of trafficking charge, but they need to bring the hammer down on the people in charge of it.

Common sense tells you what is going on in places like that.. He also went back after his first visit.. You don't think he had an idea??

At any rate, Rouge does make an interesting point. Watch the news spin this into a story about Trump (sorry for continuing the politics). It's just predictable at this point.

Edit: Hey look at that. I was right

https://i.postimg.cc/rswtgBLS/CNN.png

msstate7
02-22-2019, 12:41 PM
So, what does the nfl do about this?

skadoosh14
02-22-2019, 12:42 PM
These things have been going on for decades among the elite. Both sides of the political spectrum. This just matches the current streak of high profile people with connections to a certain someone, that the intelligence agencies are going after in attempts of swaying the public opinion of a certain said person in high office. Nothing less nothing more. Something like this should have been expected to break the week before a huge summit and a special report coming out next week that will reveal 0.00000 collusion. Every time the FBI or intelligence agencies have been exposed since November 2016, is preceded by one of these arrests/indictments/etc of someone connected to the certain someone in high office. It?s almost too easy to predict.

Wtf are you talking about? Police in Jupiter, FL did a sting operation on a run n tug place and he happened to be one of the men who got a happy ending. They do these stings all the time down here. I live in Orlando and see at least one a month on the news.

It?s time to take the tin foil hat off.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2019, 12:58 PM
Is Kraft the Yellow King?**

BeardoMSU
02-22-2019, 12:59 PM

Hard to do that when it's stapled to his head...

mstatefan91
02-22-2019, 01:09 PM

Ehh he takes it too far but CNN finding a way to dump Trump’s name into it is predictable and silly at this point.

Commercecomet24
02-22-2019, 01:16 PM
Kraft is being charged with a misdemeanor but will have to appear in court. 2 counts of soliciting a prostitute. He'll pay a fine, maybe. H

MrKotter
02-22-2019, 01:16 PM
Wtf are you talking about? Police in Jupiter, FL did a sting operation on a run n tug place and he happened to be one of the men who got a happy ending. They do these stings all the time down here. I live in Orlando and see at least one a month on the news.

He?s correct and you?re naive.

RocketDawg
02-22-2019, 01:18 PM

Well, if that's true it pretty much changes things.

msstate7
02-22-2019, 01:20 PM
Kraft is being charged with a misdemeanor but will have to appear in court. 2 counts of soliciting a prostitute. He'll pay a fine, maybe. H

Ray rice was charged with simple assault. Kareem hunt wasn't charged. Shouldn't kraft get the same discipline or worse that those 2 got from the nfl? Jerry Richardson had to sell panthers for misconduct

Commercecomet24
02-22-2019, 01:21 PM
Ray rice was charged with simple assault. Kareem hunt wasn't charged. Shouldn't kraft get the same discipline or worse that those 2 got from the nfl? Jerry Richardson had to sell panthers for misconduct

I'm talking about legally, I have no idea what the nfl will do.

HoopsDawg
02-22-2019, 01:23 PM

surely you don't think what kraft did is anywhere near the level of Rice and Hunt?

msstate7
02-22-2019, 01:25 PM
surely you don't think what kraft did is anywhere near the level of Rice and Hunt?

Yes, I do. Women being sex slaves is a big deal to me.

dawgday166
02-22-2019, 01:28 PM

Don't know the details but a horny old man wants to pay a prostitute for sex. Not saying that's great but it ain't assault either. As long as the girls are there by choice, not force but even then he may not know that.

The Federalist Engineer
02-22-2019, 01:30 PM
https://www.bing.com/amp/s/boston.cbslocal.com/2019/02/22/robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-video-jupiter-florida-new-england-patriots-owner/amp/

Rich people are surprisingly cheap at times. He can afford free American workers with good pay, benefits, insurance, loyalty perhaps, and non disclosure contracts

No need to support flesh traders and give a market to slavers and terrorists

Wonder what the NFL is going to do- lose a #1 draft pick? Lifetime ban? Has to let the Chicago bears borrow Belichik and Brady for 2 years?

HoopsDawg
02-22-2019, 01:32 PM
Yes, I do. Women being sex slaves is a big deal to me.

he just solicited. oldest profession in the world.

ScoobaDawg
02-22-2019, 01:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L6__oz2S8s

msstate7
02-22-2019, 01:37 PM
Don't know the details but a horny old man wants to pay a prostitute for sex. Not saying that's great but it ain't assault either. As long as the girls are there by choice, not force but even then he may not know that.

Apparently the women were brought into the US for the purpose of sex. They're from China. They were unable to leave the place where they worked

StarkVegasSteve
02-22-2019, 01:38 PM
There's reports out now that Kraft is not even the biggest name that's caught up in this.

skadoosh14
02-22-2019, 01:41 PM
He?s correct and you?re naive.

And lizard people are infiltrating our government so they can use chemicals to turn the frogs gay too, right?

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

msstate7
02-22-2019, 01:42 PM
There's reports out now that Kraft is not even the biggest name that's caught up in this.

https://i.postimg.cc/4nknR1YH/4-BFE5-D31-8-C5-E-4-A04-A847-C0-B43-F807592.png (https://postimages.org/)

THIS IS A JOKE!!!! I just thought of bill... could be trump or dan Mullen for all I know.

THE Bruce Dickinson
02-22-2019, 01:42 PM

Tiger Woods just opened at 5/2.

The Federalist Engineer
02-22-2019, 01:54 PM
Tiger Woods just opened at 5/2.

Whoever guesses correctly should get parity with Jack Lambert on VCash

RougeDawg
02-22-2019, 01:55 PM

Here comes the PC police in short notice. Disprove anything in my post please. What huge news stories are happening in next 14 days? What has happened when equally important news stories have happened over last 28 months? Do you Pay any attention to timing of events related to these things? Have you been under a rock the last 3 years. Don?t know why I?m even telling you and the board that water is wet.

You would not know reality if it poked you in the eyes. Carry on. Better go feed your unicorn before the bad weather gets there.

Eta. I love how people of a certain political delusional mindset can only name call and try to discredit the messenger, yet never disprove the message. Very Marxist of you. At least you are consistent.

TUSK
02-22-2019, 01:55 PM
Weed isn't the only thing to which this tune should be applied, imo....

https://youtu.be/hrQoCO7KoXI

Dawg61
02-22-2019, 01:58 PM

Common sense tells you what is going on in places like that.. He also went back after his first visit.. You don't think he had an idea??

At any rate, Rouge does make an interesting point. Watch the news spin this into a story about Trump (sorry for continuing the politics). It's just predictable at this point.

Nobody is dumping Trump's name in with Kraft except you two. How do you not realize those are multiple different stories under the updates tab for CNN? Should CNN scratch their story about Trump's favorite team winning the SB because there's also a story about Kraft on the front page? And if they should remove it why is that exactly? Cause Kraft is a Trump supporter?

msstate7
02-22-2019, 02:02 PM
Nobody is dumping Trump's name in with Kraft except you two. How do you not realize those are multiple different stories under the updates tab for CNN? Should CNN scratch their story about Trump's favorite team winning the SB because there's also a story about Kraft on the front page? And if they should remove it why is that exactly? Cause Kraft is a Trump supporter?

"...Kraft is a friend of President Donald Trump, who last month noted that he had signed four bills to support efforts to eradicate human traffickers, whom the president said committed "heinous crimes." Kraft is not accused of or charged with being involved in human trafficking...."
https://www.bing.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html

skadoosh14
02-22-2019, 02:06 PM
Here comes the PC police in short notice. Disprove anything in my post please. What huge news stories are happening in next 14 days? What has happened when equally important news stories have happened over last 28 months? Do you Pay any attention to timing of events related to these things? Have you been under a rock the last 3 years. Don?t know why I?m even telling you and the board that water is wet.

You would not know reality if it poked you in the eyes. Carry on. Better go feed your unicorn before the bad weather gets there.

How does acknowledging that your opinions are retarded make someone PC?

You're asking someone to disprove the fact that the FBI or (ambiguous) "intelligence agencies" knew that Robert Kraft (who was chosen as their target for some reason) would visit one specific Asian Massage Parlor out of the hundreds in the area, placed cameras in all of the rooms, and arrested 24 other people with him, all to distract people from other news stories (even though this one will blow over in a week). I can not disprove that.

I ate too much ground up unicorn horn last night and this morning my sh*t was rainbow colored. Disprove that.

Those two statements are equally likely to be true.

Dawg61
02-22-2019, 02:07 PM
"...Kraft is a friend of President Donald Trump, who last month noted that he had signed four bills to support efforts to eradicate human traffickers, whom the president said committed "heinous crimes." Kraft is not accused of or charged with being involved in human trafficking...."
https://www.bing.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html

I don't see any of this on the screen grab mstatefan91 posted. Just yesterday Trump would of loved to be associated with anything New England Patriots. Today he doesn't and all his fan boys are hyper-sensitive to anything possibly linking Trump to Kraft all of a sudden despite those two being best buddies for most of the last decade.

The Federalist Engineer
02-22-2019, 02:10 PM
Here is the list by DOB....Tiger Woods was probably born in the mid-70's so he is out

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeFede/status/1099012156773797889?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Commercecomet24
02-22-2019, 02:12 PM
Glad this topic didn't somehow wind up in the recruiting thread********

msstate7
02-22-2019, 02:12 PM
Glad this topic didn't somehow wind up in the recruiting thread********

Don't worry, I'll tie it in

Commercecomet24
02-22-2019, 02:13 PM

7, even though you melt occasionally, you're a funny dude.

Rep Given!

msstate7
02-22-2019, 02:15 PM
7, even though you melt occasionally, you're a funny dude.

Rep Given!

Thanks.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2019, 02:18 PM

Haha!

mstatefan91
02-22-2019, 02:28 PM
They dumped it there because of Kraft.. The Patriots won the Super Bowl weeks ago.. That's weeks with a W for you folks that don't understand how news cycles work.. they just wanted a way to put Trump's name around it.. Either for clicks or to keep driving a narrative.. either way, they do it quite often.

mstatefan91
02-22-2019, 02:31 PM
I don't see any of this on the screen grab mstatefan91 posted. Just yesterday Trump would of loved to be associated with anything New England Patriots. Today he doesn't and all his fan boys are hyper-sensitive to anything possibly linking Trump to Kraft all of a sudden despite those two being best buddies for most of the last decade.
You are missing the point entirely. This is an arrest of Robert Kraft, the New England Patriots owner, for soliciting a prostitute in connection to a bigger ring of sex traffickers.. The President has nothing to do with it yet they find a way to dump his name on the front page with it because his favorite team happens to be the Patriots.. It's ridiculous and normal people can see that it is ridiculous..

Now, if you want to run a story after you get a comment from the President on it.. by all means, but that isn't what they did.

Also, not a Trump fan boy. Just a moderate sick of the news associating and tying everything back into Trump.. it's old and tired.

Lord McBuckethead
02-22-2019, 03:09 PM

Ozarka?

Lord McBuckethead
02-22-2019, 03:11 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/4nknR1YH/4-BFE5-D31-8-C5-E-4-A04-A847-C0-B43-F807592.png (https://postimages.org/)

THIS IS A JOKE!!!! I just thought of bill... could be trump or dan Mullen for all I know.

Dan Mullen would make this epic, but even better would be Freeze.

Dawgfan61
02-22-2019, 03:15 PM
I wonder if he and Freeze hit the same prostitute. Gold, Jack, Gold.

OldFatDog
02-22-2019, 03:22 PM

I'm trying really hard to resist calling you a snowflake. I do acknowledge your determination to find someway to get pissed off at the media. Impressive.

Dawg61
02-22-2019, 03:26 PM
You are missing the point entirely. This is an arrest of Robert Kraft, the New England Patriots owner, for soliciting a prostitute in connection to a bigger ring of sex traffickers.. The President has nothing to do with it yet they find a way to dump his name on the front page with it because his favorite team happens to be the Patriots.. It's ridiculous and normal people can see that it is ridiculous..

Now, if you want to run a story after you get a comment from the President on it.. by all means, but that isn't what they did.

Also, not a Trump fan boy. Just a moderate sick of the news associating and tying everything back into Trump.. it's old and tired.

It's an on-going trend of the GOP and/or their supporters involved in stuff like this. It doesn't matter anyways cause Trump could literally do anything and his fanboys would still support him to their graves. The news media isn't swaying one vote to change one way or the other. Everyone that hates Trump already does and everyone that is voting Trump will vote him no matter what happens.

mstatefan91
02-22-2019, 03:28 PM
I'm trying really hard to resist calling you a snowflake. I do acknowledge your determination to find someway to get pissed off at the media. Impressive.

Do whatever the hell you want but learn how to post on the board at least :)

mstatefan91
02-22-2019, 03:29 PM
It's an on-going trend of the GOP and/or their supporters involved in stuff like this. It doesn't matter anyways cause Trump could literally do anything and his fanboys would still support him to their graves. The news media isn't swaying one vote to change one way or the other. Everyone that hates Trump already does and everyone that is voting Trump will vote him no matter what happens.

I just find it tiring.. I usually do stay away from the politics here.. I will continue doing that in the future.

Lord McBuckethead
02-22-2019, 04:22 PM
I saw a comment where Putin stole Krafts superbowl ring.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-robert-kraft-vladimir-putin-stole-my-super-bowl-ring/

Jack Lambert
02-22-2019, 04:43 PM
I have never under stood the concept of it being illegal. Why should it be illegal to sell something that you can give away?

TUSK
02-22-2019, 04:49 PM
I have never under stood the concept of it being illegal. Why should it be illegal to sell something that you can give away?

Oh, "it" definitely gets "sold"... Ya just can't (legally) buy it with a fiat currency... Cars, houses, credit cards, etc are ok... and that's stupid...

juice
02-22-2019, 04:49 PM

Exactly!!!

BeardoMSU
02-22-2019, 05:37 PM
Oh, "it" definitely gets "sold"... Ya just can't (legally) buy it with a fiat currency... Cars, houses, credit cards, etc are ok... and that's stupid...

Is that you, Butters?**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UL47YkLtmg

dawgday166
02-22-2019, 05:42 PM

Paying $200 or even $2000 occasionally much cheaper.

TUSK
02-22-2019, 05:57 PM
Paying $200 or even $2000 occasionally much cheaper.

Fact.

And for Beardo:

https://youtu.be/su-HUDo7XQ4

BeardoMSU
02-22-2019, 07:17 PM
Fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaj-7BroWNY

BhamDawg205
02-23-2019, 03:33 AM

Lol... Thank you

turkish
02-23-2019, 12:34 PM
It's an on-going trend of the GOP and/or their supporters involved in stuff like this.
I have no doubt it’s the “powerless” media’s penchant for reporting it in a biased fashion that makes you think it’s a trend.

Never underestimate the surplus of weak-minded folks, incapable of independent thought in this country. The media has a scary amount of power over people ...