PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey, LSU fans are having the same conversation as us this morning

ShotgunDawg
10-20-2013, 10:34 AM
And they have one of the best coaches in the country. I have come to realize that firing everybody is the only solution for people who don't understand how sports work.

Link to LSU fans conversation.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/45550761/When-the-Miles-era-ends-it-will-be-welcomed.aspx

MarketingBully01
10-20-2013, 01:39 PM
And last I saw they were the ones to lose to Ole Miss. No matter how you slice it. No way should LSU have lost that game. They played like crap and MSU fans are chicken littles saying the sky is falling the sky is falling!

Political Hack
10-20-2013, 02:01 PM
yep. that's the easy spout off at the mouth solution to losing... what cracks me up is when CMD needs to be fired because OM beats LSU.

Todd4State
10-20-2013, 03:10 PM
And they have one of the best coaches in the country. I have come to realize that firing everybody is the only solution for people who don't understand how sports work.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/45550761/When-the-Miles-era-ends-it-will-be-welcomed.aspx

I'd say that's highly debatable. I think he's an average coach in a plum of a situation that has had some incredibly good luck while he is there. I wouldn't want Les as our coach.

RougeDawg
10-20-2013, 04:09 PM

Any ass clown with a clipboard and headset could and would recruit well and win at LSU now. Saban left them with a world of talent, and steady connections with some of the top high schools in the state and southeast. There is absolutely no excuse for LSU losing last night. They have at least 3 times the talent and depth. They came out flat, sleep walked the first 40 minutes and turned it on too late. For anyone who didn't see that, you need an eye and head exam.

Percho
10-20-2013, 04:53 PM
We were in the same position against LSU as OM was. We missed a field goal and fell apart. OM muffed a punt but did not fall apart. Our coaches have got to keep our team in the game.

CadaverDawg
10-20-2013, 05:00 PM
We were in the same position against LSU as OM was. We missed a field goal and fell apart. OM muffed a punt but did not fall apart. Our coaches have got to keep our team in the game.

Good point

DownwardDawg
10-20-2013, 05:43 PM
That'a why thay call us fans. Short for fanatic. We're crazy!!! I admit that. I do send a check every year, buy season tickets, and make sure people are in my seats because I quit going. I just want to win!!!

Martianlander
10-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Side note. Years ago LSU fired Charlie McClendon when he was winning around 9 games a year (11 game season) but he couldn't beat the "Bear" at Alabama. What they got was a string of coaches that made them wish they had Charlie back.