PDA

View Full Version : Chennady Carter is a perfect example of a ball hog who cost her team games...

99jc
02-17-2019, 04:10 PM
She has an attitude which thankfully sent us Anriel. If Espinoza Hunter hits 3's like today we win the NCAA championship.

parabrave
02-17-2019, 04:21 PM
Yeah pull down the curtains when going to the lockerroom ON TV should win her some time on the bench. Vic wouldn't stand for that.

I seen it dawg
02-17-2019, 04:25 PM
They ****ing quit. She got a technical bc she quit. Chick didn't even get hit in the face after that she was just tired getting her ass whipped. Went crying to the locker room. ****ing quitters.

99jc
02-17-2019, 04:41 PM
Yeah pull down the curtains when going to the lockerroom ON TV should win her some time on the bench. Vic wouldn't stand for that.

Gary Blair lets her do what she wants. She will never win anything in college she is a selfish player. Vic's beat Blair 6 straight times now. The student is now the teacher.

yjnkdawg
02-17-2019, 04:44 PM
Carter just acts like a spoiled brat. It's her way or no way. I understood back then and this justifies why Anriel wanted to part ways with Carter's me me ego. Our gain and TAMU's loss.

Ari Gold
02-17-2019, 05:00 PM
They ****ing quit. She got a technical bc she quit. Chick didn't even get hit in the face after that she was just tired getting her ass whipped. Went crying to the locker room. ****ing quitters.

Agree.. she ran her mouth the first ten minutes . And then got tired of getting her ass kicked . And straight up knew exactly what she was doing when she got the last T..
as soon as she got popped she walked off...

msbulldog
02-17-2019, 10:15 PM
Hell I was married to one of the once! Dammit!

99jc
02-17-2019, 11:20 PM
quote from A$M board on Carter,,,,,,, I have been season ticket holder for over 12 years I travel with the team and I get to know the girls personally. But when my children are around the team I refuse to let them have interaction with Carter due to the way she behaves.

enough said.

bulldawg28
02-18-2019, 08:11 AM
She didn't cost them the game against us. She could have been a perfect citizen model and they still would have lost.

Scared_Hitless
02-18-2019, 11:21 AM
It is strange the a long time veteran coach would let a player like her be a cancer in the locker room and run off some of their better players. They could have a pretty good team with Howard on the roster.

Seems like a selfish ball player glad we have someone like Vic in charge that caters to no player.

mstatefan91
02-18-2019, 11:41 AM
Anriel and Danni Williams transferred.. My gut tells me it's because Blair allowed Chennedy to get away with and do whatever she wanted..

shoeless joe
02-18-2019, 11:52 AM
Unfortunately this attitude is not uncommon in today’s athlete. And what I’m talkin about is the quitting on her team. Anybody can be a front runner, but it takes character and grit to work just as hard and be just as committed when things aren’t goin your way. She doesn’t have either of those things. It’s unfortunate because in a lot of these cases the athlete is extremely talented but their attitude over shadows all of that. Cam newton comes to mind.

Uncle Ruckus
02-18-2019, 01:36 PM
This is why Daphne is no longer on our team and at MGCCC. She would fit in perfect at aTm

32 Dive
02-18-2019, 02:28 PM
Unfortunately this attitude is not uncommon in today’s athlete. And what I’m talkin about is the quitting on her team. Anybody can be a front runner, but it takes character and grit to work just as hard and be just as committed when things aren’t goin your way. She doesn’t have either of those things. It’s unfortunate because in a lot of these cases the athlete is extremely talented but their attitude over shadows all of that. Cam newton comes to mind.

This (unfortunately) transcends athletics, and into the real world. See it every day, from people of all ages.

shannondawg
02-18-2019, 03:13 PM
I know its got to grind on Blair to get constanty whooped badly by his former asst and friend. Would me.

mstatefan91
02-18-2019, 03:21 PM
I know its got to grind on Blair to get constanty whooped badly by his former asst and friend. Would me.

And he always manages to get a Tech when playing against us.

StarkVegasSteve
02-18-2019, 04:14 PM
She could've had 50 yesterday and they still would've lost handily. Vic was on a mission yesterday. Glad to see he decided to just let Hunter sit out there and shoot. That's what she's best at right now. Still a bit of a liability defensively, but I don't think Vic expected to have her this year so not a shock her defense isn't up to his standards. For the record, neither is Howard's. She's had real trouble blocking out in the last few games.

GoDawgz
02-18-2019, 04:49 PM
School yard ball player with no discipline, wouldnt last a week with Vic!

RocketDawg
02-18-2019, 06:01 PM
She could've had 50 yesterday and they still would've lost handily. Vic was on a mission yesterday. Glad to see he decided to just let Hunter sit out there and shoot. That's what she's best at right now. Still a bit of a liability defensively, but I don't think Vic expected to have her this year so not a shock her defense isn't up to his standards. For the record, neither is Howard's. She's had real trouble blocking out in the last few games.

I think you're right, but they're both so good offensively that it doesn't really matter. Hunter is fast and handles the ball well too ... she's a great addition to the team. She looks small, but I believe is 5'11" ... pretty tall for a girl.