PDA

View Full Version : Women?s game today

Leeshouldveflanked
02-17-2019, 09:52 AM
The Women had travel issues getting to College Station . They got there about 6 hours later than they were supposed to and had shoot around at 10:00 last nite. MSU Athletics seems to have an inordinate amount of travel issues in the last couple of years, but I am sure we are saving money.

RocketDawg
02-17-2019, 11:25 AM
The Women had travel issues getting to College Station . They got there about 6 hours later than they were supposed to and had shoot around at 10:00 last nite. MSU Athletics seems to have an inordinate amount of travel issues in the last couple of years, but I am sure we are saving money.

The delays were most likely due to the weather.

starkvegasdawg
02-17-2019, 11:33 AM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=EjnlDKzx0WI

Leeshouldveflanked
02-17-2019, 02:30 PM
The delays were most likely due to the weather.

Weather was 50 and sunny at College Station yesterday.

maroonmania
02-17-2019, 02:40 PM

When our athletic teams have travel issues is it really news anymore? I mean it seems to happen routinely.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-17-2019, 07:11 PM
Vic said postgame that they didn’t get to College Station till almost 11 last nite. Chartered plane was not ready, mechanical issues, took 5-6 hours to get another plane... Vic considered bussing to College Station because of plane issues.... missed shoot around... this is the kind of stuff that would make me want to leave as a coach.... we can afford to travel like a SEC Team, but choose not to.

craigmid
02-17-2019, 08:37 PM
Vic said postgame that they didn’t get to College Station till almost 11 last nite. Chartered plane was not ready, mechanical issues, took 5-6 hours to get another plane... Vic considered bussing to College Station because of plane issues.... missed shoot around... this is the kind of stuff that would make me want to leave as a coach.... we can afford to travel like a SEC Team, but choose not to.

Dang - Bus to College Station is at least 10 or 11 hours.

Liverpooldawg
02-17-2019, 08:41 PM
I guess none of you have ever had travel issues when flying. I wish I were y'all.