PDA

View Full Version : Tonight I want to give Ado, the shout out.

tcdog70
02-16-2019, 11:42 PM
He shut down the Hog all-American. Plus he hustled his ass off. Keep it up we are going to need you to play like this.

CadaverDawg
02-16-2019, 11:53 PM
Yep, he has really taken another step it seems these last few games

Big4Dawg
02-16-2019, 11:57 PM
He shut down the Hog all-American. Plus he hustled his ass off. Keep it up we are going to need you to play like this.

Loved him diving at the ball near the end of the game and tipping it to Perry

tcdog70
02-17-2019, 12:11 AM
Nice put back on the Q Miss, when we needed a basket

Commercecomet24
02-17-2019, 12:20 AM
He balled all night! Great defense, diving for balls, setting hard screens and hustled all night.

Dawg61
02-17-2019, 02:43 AM
The big 3 lineup with Ado, Perry and Holman was kinda a nightmare for Arkansas in the 2nd half. They were something like 0-16 to start that half and it was all because of our D and size. Woodard is a beast and Tyson was phenomenal tonight.

BB30
02-17-2019, 09:41 AM
Dude has come a long way. I?m excited to see where he is by his senior year. Howland has developed him nicely. I truly believe perry and Woodard coming out and playing with the intensity they do has pushed Holman and Ado to play with that same intensity.

I really think we have one of the best rotations of bigs in the conference now pair that with our depth at the G positions and the next several weeks could be a blast for us State fans. We are coming together at the right time and have really learned what kind of effort you have to play with on D to be successful. We had seen it in spurts in the LSU and Ky games and are finally starting to see that effort carry over through the majority of games. We played great D the majority of the game last night. That?s exciting suffocating bsketball to watch.

Give props to Howland too for his management of the game last night both our rotation we had going without Nick and the time management slowing down potential arky runs. The guy can coach if well give him time.

shannondawg
02-17-2019, 11:01 AM
Nicest thread I have read in a longtime.

Thanks!

dawgday166
02-17-2019, 11:04 AM
Everybody played well but Ado and Holman too, deserve some shoutouts. It's been a while since I've seen Holman as aggressive challenging shots down low and playing D that aggressively.

tcdog70
02-17-2019, 11:05 AM
We need to remember Ado is just a Soph (redshirt). His best is ahead. Will be like Wiley Peck who stepped up big time his Sr. Year.

basedog
02-17-2019, 11:18 AM
Dude has come a long way. I?m excited to see where he is by his senior year. Howland has developed him nicely. I truly believe perry and Woodard coming out and playing with the intensity they do has pushed Holman and Ado to play with that same intensity.

I really think we have one of the best rotations of bigs in the conference now pair that with our depth at the G positions and the next several weeks could be a blast for us State fans. We are coming together at the right time and have really learned what kind of effort you have to play with on D to be successful. We had seen it in spurts in the LSU and Ky games and are finally starting to see that effort carry over through the majority of games. We played great D the majority of the game last night. That?s exciting suffocating bsketball to watch.

Give props to Howland too for his management of the game last night both our rotation we had going without Nick and the time management slowing down potential arky runs. The guy can coach if well give him time.

BIG +1, you get it BB30!

basedog
02-17-2019, 11:19 AM
We need to remember Ado is just a Soph (redshirt). His best is ahead. Will be like Wiley Peck who stepped up big time his Sr. Year.

Wiley Peck, what a baller, if Ado reaches that level look out!

chef dixon
02-17-2019, 12:04 PM
If we can replace Qs scoring next year, we could be really tough to deal with

Ari Gold
02-17-2019, 12:17 PM
If we can replace Qs scoring next year, we could be really tough to deal with

We won’t be able to replace Q .. Dude is 1st Team ALL SEC and will get drafted.
But I do agree next years team could also be very good and possible even better. A sophmore Perry and Woodard is going to be fun to watch along with Nick

Ari Gold
02-17-2019, 12:19 PM
Thing with Ado I can’t remember one time where anyone could question his effort.
Hopefully he has the work ethic this off season to work on his offense. My guess he does
He takes a lot of shit for his lack of offensive but he is vital going forward and if we can make a run in the dance.

Dawg61
02-17-2019, 12:35 PM
But I do agree next years team could also be very good and possible even better. A sophmore Perry and Woodard is going to be fun to watch along with Nick

Agree we won't be able to replace Q but Tyson can score a lot and we'll need him to next year. We might be a better defensive starting 5 next year too depending on who all returns.

RougeDawg
02-17-2019, 05:33 PM
Ado needs to get on a hand and wrist strengthening program this offseason. If he had stronger hands he would be a monster.

Todd4State
02-17-2019, 06:19 PM
Tyson Carter surprised me at the point and how well he did.

biggun
02-18-2019, 12:01 AM

Q is def 1st team ALL SEC and his playing the best ball of his career but I have yet to see 1 draft board with his name on it.

Lord McBuckethead
02-18-2019, 10:03 AM
Q would be a great utility player in the NBA. Not sure if he gets drafted, but the man has produced in the SEC for 4 years now. May want to give him a look.

tcdog70
02-18-2019, 12:27 PM
Wiley Peck, what a baller, if Ado reaches that level look out!

one thing about Peck--if he got his hands on the ball it was his--no slapping it out of his hands. by His Sr season-he learned how to finish around the rim. go up strong everytime. if Ado can pick up these two traits then look out.